Shayri.com  

Go Back   Shayri.com > Shayri > Aapki Shayri

rECRUITMENT dRIVE-WITH A DIFFERENCE
Old
  (#1)
Brijinder
Brijinder has much to be proud ofBrijinder has much to be proud ofBrijinder has much to be proud ofBrijinder has much to be proud ofBrijinder has much to be proud ofBrijinder has much to be proud ofBrijinder has much to be proud ofBrijinder has much to be proud of

rECRUITMENT dRIVE-WITH A DIFFERENCE - 23rd December 2005, 01:25 AM

There has been so much hatred in the name of religion,race,caste and nationality that we almost never hear of someone boldly asserting about universal love n humanity.We hear the so-called leaders of all the religions recruiting the people to commit henious crimes against humanity,all believing that they r doing God's Work.These leaders are just trying to see the world through their sick minds.Or we see the people being misled by various "isms"- either in the hope of a glorious future or for a romanaticised past.They all ignore the beautiful "Present"which is always real and in their haste make it very very ugly.
All these so-called leaders belong to yours n mine religions as well.They all pollute the minds and souls of people and also just intrepret the religion to suit their sick visions.And keep on recruiting people to fuel their ahtred.
Today I have also started a drive to recruit people with unawavering commitment to humanity.I want a group of people who are commited to spread love and understanding.I want a group of paople who are bound by their common vision of Universal love n humanity.A grroup of people who are able to stand up on their own feet n face the world with conviction about their belief of common goodness of people of all the race,religion, colour n caste.
It is very easy to be a part of a herd but very very difficult to stand on one's own feet and be responsible for one's all actions.
Come,let us try to make this world a better place by spreading love and understanding and lead by example.It is not just the romantic vision of love but for the geniuine commitment that i am seeking people with open eyes and warm hearts.
I invite you all to join me.Hope to hear from many with the visions of love.I am sure that it will be a group across the globe though not very large in numbers intitially.I wrote once:
Hindu da_ir jaayay,ka'aba jagah-i-musalmaaN hai
MaiN to faqt insaaN hooN,meri jagah kahaN hai?
Regards
brijinder

Old
  (#2)
Brijinder
Brijinder has much to be proud ofBrijinder has much to be proud ofBrijinder has much to be proud ofBrijinder has much to be proud ofBrijinder has much to be proud ofBrijinder has much to be proud ofBrijinder has much to be proud ofBrijinder has much to be proud of

24th December 2005, 05:38 AM

DEATHLY SILENCE !!!!! No ripples???

brijinder..mere dost
Old
  (#3)
amaan7am
amaan7am will become famous soon enoughamaan7am will become famous soon enough

brijinder..mere dost - 26th December 2005, 03:09 PM

..kaise ho brijinder....well..i was really taken away with ur thoughts..of humanity ...n ..have to say ...u have a desent heart ,which most of the ppl lack..but admire urself as u aquire one...n frd as for the cause u came here.....to b profound ....well though i admire ur cause but do u think ..its possible for ..{us yes us}...to ..configure such ..a humanity seeking breed..if u say yes..then ..let have the pleasure of ..makin my the first of ur recruite.....and for ur 'reply' or 'no replies'..buddy ..know that here ....most of ppl come ...either ..looking for a beau or ....trying to forget the last one....they r ppl havin almost all the possible...faclities...n ..previliges as they attain guud wealth....and ..they do come forward when their is a cance to make themselves feel social that to ..satisfy their ..being saying ..guud , now i have done sumthing that will book my seat in eden.......n laslty i hope u achive ur cause ..n create such ..bridged..

usne chukar mujhe pathar se insan kiya
muddaton baad meri aankhon mein aansoon aaye
dr.bashir badr
 Send a message via ICQ to amaan7am  
hi
Old
  (#4)
Brijinder

hi - 28th December 2005, 02:07 AM

Hi Amaan,
Thanx for the mail n for the courage of coming out in open for love n peace.But dear,dont come with a hope of a seat in eden.This is what is wrong with most of our "isms' n philosophies.Some glorify the past and some dangle the bait of golden future or heaven.But i am only concerned with this "present"which is really a present-a gift in real sense.Let us tru to make it a heaven,an eden and not care about other things.Do write to me about ur self in detail.
Brijinder"sagar"

Old
  (#5)
Mukhra
Ishhh....
Mukhra will become famous soon enoughMukhra will become famous soon enough

28th December 2005, 02:21 AM

hi brijinder ji,

u have a nice offer.....but c....the thing is....THIS IS A SHAYRI SITE....a place where SHAYRI is read, spoken, written........NOT a place for ideas like u have..........tht is why no on else otha than mr. amaan replied......bcoz............this place is for shayri......so it wld be a gud idea....to keep the topic related to shayri....and not go on abt recruitment ideas

hope u didnt mind wht i said
bye

*(`'·.¸(`'·.¸*¤*¸.·'´) ¸.·'´)*
»~:¤.·º`·.»WARDA«.·´º·.¤:~«
*(¸.·'´(¸.·'´*¤*`'·.¸)`'·.¸)*

I'm a wanderer...on the roads of life,
marveling at the different plants and flowers
on the way....some hurt, yet some love...

~*~Ek Nanny Si Jaan...Chotta Sa Bacha...Thas Me!~*~

Re: brijinder..mere dost
Old
  (#6)
Mukhra
Ishhh....
Mukhra will become famous soon enoughMukhra will become famous soon enough

Re: brijinder..mere dost - 28th December 2005, 02:27 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by amaan7am
..kaise ho brijinder....well..i was really taken away with ur thoughts..of humanity ...n ..have to say ...u have a desent heart ,which most of the ppl lack..but admire urself as u aquire one...n frd as for the cause u came here.....to b profound ....well though i admire ur cause but do u think ..its possible for ..{us yes us}...to ..configure such ..a humanity seeking breed..if u say yes..then ..let have the pleasure of ..makin my the first of ur recruite.....and for ur 'reply' or 'no replies'..buddy ..know that here ....most of ppl come ...either ..looking for a beau or ....trying to forget the last one....they r ppl havin almost all the possible...faclities...n ..previliges as they attain guud wealth....and ..they do come forward when their is a cance to make themselves feel social that to ..satisfy their ..being saying ..guud , now i have done sumthing that will book my seat in eden.......n laslty i hope u achive ur cause ..n create such ..bridged..
mr. amaan,

i have onli one thing to say to u....ur are completely wrong...ppl come to this site to express their feelings in words......and i dont kno wht UR problem is...u come here to insult ppl...i havent seen any shayri come out of u....so tell me....why are u registered on this site? first look at urself before u say something abt others......and also....im not surprised at all tht no one replied to mr. brijinder's post......bcoz....its a waste of time and space.....this is a place of shayri and stories...lets leave it like tht........there is really no need for anything else........really.....and i suggest u stop telling ppl wht to do and stop insulting the shayri.com members....i wld really appreciate tht...thank u

good-bye
warda

*(`'·.¸(`'·.¸*¤*¸.·'´) ¸.·'´)*
»~:¤.·º`·.»WARDA«.·´º·.¤:~«
*(¸.·'´(¸.·'´*¤*`'·.¸)`'·.¸)*

I'm a wanderer...on the roads of life,
marveling at the different plants and flowers
on the way....some hurt, yet some love...

~*~Ek Nanny Si Jaan...Chotta Sa Bacha...Thas Me!~*~

mukhra..
Old
  (#7)
amaan7am
amaan7am will become famous soon enoughamaan7am will become famous soon enough

mukhra.. - 30th December 2005, 05:13 PM

....sorry buddy..tumhara post jisme tumne mujhe bahut achcha chch akaha padha..magar kafi der se kyuki main zara bahar tha..to..khair..ab tumhe mujhse kafi shikayetin hai.....masalan..main yahan par ek galat aadmi ho..main logon koo creticise karta hoo..aur tumne mujh mein se koi shayri ati dikhi nahin.....main chahon to tumhare in sab sawalon ka english{tumhari} zuban mein bahut achcha achcha ,bilkul tuhare jaise reply de sakta hoon..magar jo main tumhe us zuban mein reply deta hoon to ..mere lahze mein tumhari baatein sunkar jo talkhi aayi hai ..wo lafz-dar-lafz waisi hi kadavi baatein paida karegi jaisi tum karte ho ..to better that i reply u in urdu ...
na jane ...tum kitne azeem shayr ho ..magar ..mere aziz dost ..agar jo tumhe zara bhi shayr aur shayrana tabiyat ka pata hota to..tum ..itni bewakufion bhari baatein na karte ....bahut se shayr hai ..ya kahun har shayr..galib, meer,faiz,faraz,parveen,amrita pretam,jan nisar akhtar,zafar,nida fazli,raahat indori,.......aur bhi kitne hi ...jo makbool bhi hai ..aur mukammal shayr bhi ...kabhi inke bare mein ..jano ..inke khyalat padho..... aur samjho ke ye aise hi shayr nahn bangaye..zamane ne inhe jo ata kiya hai ..ye usi ko lauta rahein hai....aur zamane ne inhe gar marhale diye hai ,aziyatein di hai.azab diye hai..rusvai di hai ,na umeedin di hai...to ye woh hi lauta rahe hai ..aur inke mizaz bhi inhi shayri ki taraha hai ....aur muaf karna ..mere bhi khyalat zara shayara hai ...maltab...

haq kahne se kab darte hai
jo kahtehai so karte hai

hum waise ki apne pakke hai
jo kuch bhi kaha hai,kar sakhte hai

.......magar tumjhare saath ek mushkil hai ..tum yahan ke mahaul mein dhal gaye ho ..jahan..kisi ko bura nahin kaha jata ...sab accha likhte hai ..sab umda likhte hai ..bhale hi sab ghazal ko nazm kahe ya nazm ko ghazal....aur ..kisi ki shayri pasand aa bhi gayi to..bus.."guud".".keep going".....jaise chote lafzon se uski tareef kar di..ye na kahaa ke shayr ke kis ashar ne kahin dil par dastak di....sab chal raha hai ...aur kitni behayai aur badkismati se..kitni formality se chal raha hai....sab isis ka hissa hai ...magar koi bhi zara haqeeqat pasand ban kar ..kisi ko acchha ya bura kah de to..bus....sab ke naak phul jati hai...

samne hai jo use log bura kahte hai
jisko dekha hi nahin usko khuda kahte hai

,.....magar ..mere ameer{zar se}..aur gareeb{zahan se}..dost..main jo hoon na ...sudharnewala nahin..jab bhi mujhekisi ka kalma pasand aaya jo shayri ke mayar par bhi khara utarata hi aur ..aur lafzon ka pulinda bhi nahin mahaz..to ..main use accha kahun ..aur jab bhi kisika klam ..bura laga to ..kahunga ke ..isme ..kuch bhi achca nahin tha..aur mere khayal se ye to sabhi jka...bartav hona chaiye..kyuki ye ek shayri ki site hia..magar kuch log ..yhan sirf tafreeh ke liye aate hai ...

to beta ..samjh mein aaya kuch..shayri koi chane ke dane nahin .......kitna khoon jalana padata hai...kisi achce sahayr se pucho aur tuumhari khusnasebi hai ke ..is ..afraat mein waqee kuch log hai..jo dil se farak hai ..aur zahan se shayar bhi....

.aur jahan tak mujh mein se koi shayri na paida hona hi ato ...bachce ..yunkaro..ke..mere saare post .dekho ok,,,?..kahin kahin ..tumhe us chidiya ke deedar honge jise hum shayri aur ..tum .."samajh nahin aay".kahate ho....

aur agar ..dil mein kuch aur bhi sunane ya sunane ki tamanna hi to ye mere nos hai ...kabhi bhi pareshan karo mujhe..okay...9827717499..chalta ho..

usne chukar mujhe pathar se insan kiya
muddaton baad meri aankhon mein aansoon aaye
dr.bashir badr
 Send a message via ICQ to amaan7am  
hi
Old
  (#8)
Brijinder

hi - 31st December 2005, 01:00 AM

Hi Amaan,
I was really non-plussed by the sad outbirst which you pored on some other member.Though I agree to many things about poetry and its not so good critical feedback by mast readers but I really donot see that it gives us any right to call them "bewkouf" etc n using such harsh words which will only help in defeating your standpoint as these certainly donot indiacte a very sensetive person.
I fully endorse it a right of everyone to his/her viewpoint but he/she should be able to present it in a convincing ncourteous manner.Otherwise the oint will never be taken into consideration by any one.
You are a person with good intentions n I hope my telling you all this will be taken in right spirit.

Brijinder"Sagar"

Old
  (#9)
ATTU
ATTU is on a distinguished road

9th January 2006, 02:34 PM

Hi Sagar U R great..........but my dear please do not mix this coloum with those words which converts one's mind from poetry.
As U R not understanding the most importent thing in communication is to hear what is not being said. SORRY.

A great teacher never strives to explain his vision.....
He simply invites you to stand beside him and
see for yourself.

Ye maana teri nazar me qabil nahi hoon may, zara jaake un se pooch jin ko haasil nahi hoon may.

hi
Old
  (#10)
Brijinder

hi - 11th January 2006, 01:42 AM

Hi
I am non-plussed by your reply.What you mean by the advice of not mixing??Don't you think that what i am saying loud n aloud is the very NEED of the time and all the sensetive minds,especially witha bent for poetry,should come out together against all this hatred-in the name of religion by the so-called leaders of all the religions?
Brijinder"Sagar

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: