karthik has a spectacular aura aboutkarthik has a spectacular aura about

Let's Evolve - 2nd February 2006, 08:32 PM

badan se tapak kar
zamin se lipat kar
galiyon se... rasto se
ubhar kar... umad kar
naye rang bharne ko
khoon chala...khoon chala.

These are the words, that not only captivates the imagination of the director of rang de basanti but, also speaks volumes about present India. Corrupt politicians, rusty education system and the people quietly looking at the political melodrama instead of making an effort to bring a change in the society, could only worsen the situation. And probably that is the reason for one of the fastest growing economy in the world is still only a developing country.

Youth of the nation can only be the saviors. Politics must be considered as a responsibility but not an unassailable way of making millions illegally. More political organizations like PARITRANA (political party formed by 6 IITans) have to rise and take the center stage of Indian politics. This can only be possible if people understand the true essence of administration by not entertaining the phenomena of political “inheritance”.

Improper utilization of the caste reservation is another crucial factor. The skilled and the talented are being suppressed by giving priority based on caste and religion. To explain the pitiable condition of our present education system, are the facts about a competitive examination that left every one amused. The top ranker could not choose his branch of interest and the reason…reservation. But when do we see our leaders addressing our nation instead of addressing people belonging to a region or a religion. When do we see our leaders fight for the unity of India instead of breaking it. We, the people can only change the face of India by filling it with colors of honesty. We don’t have to shed the blood but feel the responsibility.

So let’s evolve…

Karthik
Chaandni mere pyaar ki kyun uspar na rang laayi
Kyun bas kami hi meri ibaadat me usko nazar aayi
Thaa laakh bura sahi main. sacchi meri chaahat thi
Kyun meri bhaavnaon ko woh samajh nahi paayi...

Dekhna chahta hun..
Tere tasveer ko khwab banake dekhna chahta hun
Aur us khwab mein apne aap ko khona chahta hun

I envy the words, which took the form of my emotions
I love my poetry…
Which has turned the tears of pain in to the pearls of love…

Old
  (#2)
Mukhra
Ishhh....
Mukhra will become famous soon enoughMukhra will become famous soon enough

3rd February 2006, 10:24 PM

hey mr. journalist

vaise ur major is IT...but i think ull do gud in journalism too...hehe....the way u juss wrote....was really nice....
so yes...let's evolve...its time to become better than before...its time...

take care ji ...hehe
bye ji
urs ji

*(`'·.¸(`'·.¸*¤*¸.·'´) ¸.·'´)*
»~:¤.·º`·.»WARDA«.·´º·.¤:~«
*(¸.·'´(¸.·'´*¤*`'·.¸)`'·.¸)*

I'm a wanderer...on the roads of life,
marveling at the different plants and flowers
on the way....some hurt, yet some love...

~*~Ek Nanny Si Jaan...Chotta Sa Bacha...Thas Me!~*~

Old
  (#3)
Pulkit_gupta
Humanity
Pulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant future

5th February 2006, 02:03 PM

Hey Karthik,

Very rightly said....when spoken about India...one thing that wud come to nebody's mind other than our rich heritage, the colours of love that prevails, the diversified culture wpuld be corruption... We are increasing leaps and bounds in this region....

True, the centre of corruption is our oplitical system...and it needs to be changed.... but the fact is look at the options we get... all corrupt...!

For more parties like thsi one of IITans to be formed... intititve has to be taken... and unless even one such party makes it to the big stage... ppl will be repluctant...

So.. we can just hope and pray tey succeed....coz ppl like me wud otherwise always be reluctant plunging in political matters...

A nice effort....Congrats

Kab sochaa thha milegaa humsafar "Shweta" jaisaa
Lagta hai is baar "Pulkit", kismat teri bhi rang laayii hai
  Send a message via Yahoo to Pulkit_gupta  
Old
  (#4)
meena chheda
meena chheda is a splendid one to beholdmeena chheda is a splendid one to beholdmeena chheda is a splendid one to beholdmeena chheda is a splendid one to beholdmeena chheda is a splendid one to beholdmeena chheda is a splendid one to beholdmeena chheda is a splendid one to behold

6th February 2006, 10:11 AM

Karthik,

tumhare khayal aage bhi padhna chhaungi .

maa

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: