Hi
Old
  (#1)
Monikaa
Monika
Monikaa will become famous soon enough

Smile Hi - 10th July 2013, 10:28 AM

Hi Friends,
My name is Monika and i m new on this forum. I m from Karnal (Haryana) and Doing Job in IT Sector.
I love Reading, Cooking, Internet, Shayari and Traveling and making Friends.

Thanks

Monika

Old
  (#2)
sameer'shaad'
~$uper M0der@tor~
sameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

10th July 2013, 12:02 PM

Hello Monika ji...

SDC ki taraf se main aapka hardik swaagat kartaa hoon yahaaN.....
bahot khushi hoti hai jab hamaare yahaan naye neye members join hote hain jinhe shayri padhne aur kehna ka shauq hotaa hai.... Wo sabhi dost ek dusre ke saath apne ehsaas baanTte hain... aur sabhi acchi baateN share karte hain.....

Khair aapko is site me zyaada pareshaani ka saamna nahi karna hoga... mod team ya members me se zaroor aapki koi na koi help kar diyaa karegaa.....

Filhaal aapke liye kuch links main dena chahunga taaki aap zyada se zyaada is site ke baare me jaan saken... aur agar fir bhi koi dikkat ho to aap mujhe PM / thread pe pooch sakti hain...

http://www.shayri.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63094

http://www.shayri.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75277

Aur sabse pehle to aap apna introduction de daaliye... jo ki uupar mention links pe aapko mil jaaega... taaki hum sabko behtar mauqa mil sake aapko jaan ne kaa......

Shukriyaa apna khyaal rakhiye....

Shaad.....

Shaad...

Old
  (#3)
Monikaa
Monika

10th July 2013, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sameer'shaad' View Post
Hello Monika ji...

SDC ki taraf se main aapka hardik swaagat kartaa hoon yahaaN.....
bahot khushi hoti hai jab hamaare yahaan naye neye members join hote hain jinhe shayri padhne aur kehna ka shauq hotaa hai.... Wo sabhi dost ek dusre ke saath apne ehsaas baanTte hain... aur sabhi acchi baateN share karte hain.....

Khair aapko is site me zyaada pareshaani ka saamna nahi karna hoga... mod team ya members me se zaroor aapki koi na koi help kar diyaa karegaa.....

Filhaal aapke liye kuch links main dena chahunga taaki aap zyada se zyaada is site ke baare me jaan saken... aur agar fir bhi koi dikkat ho to aap mujhe PM / thread pe pooch sakti hain...

http://www.shayri.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63094

http://www.shayri.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75277

Aur sabse pehle to aap apna introduction de daaliye... jo ki uupar mention links pe aapko mil jaaega... taaki hum sabko behtar mauqa mil sake aapko jaan ne kaa......

Shukriyaa apna khyaal rakhiye....

Shaad.....
thank you for reply. or apne jahan ye reply kiya hai wo shayad mera intro hi hi
anyways aapse milke khushi hui..
keep in touch!

Monika

Old
  (#4)
sameer'shaad'
~$uper M0der@tor~
sameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

10th July 2013, 12:24 PM

Hello Monika ji,

Mere comments me jo maine link add ki hain, aap usme click karen, then u will be able to find that we have created introduction thread. Separately for our new members , like you..

That's a platform to know more about members... Its just for fun and not compulsion..

Hope u will enjoy here.. Take. Care.

Shaad

Shaad...

Old
  (#5)
Monikaa
Monika

10th July 2013, 12:58 PM

thanks dear... maine read kar liya hai ..

Monika

Old
  (#6)
kshitiz
.. ek andaaz
kshitiz has much to be proud ofkshitiz has much to be proud ofkshitiz has much to be proud ofkshitiz has much to be proud ofkshitiz has much to be proud ofkshitiz has much to be proud ofkshitiz has much to be proud ofkshitiz has much to be proud ofkshitiz has much to be proud ofkshitiz has much to be proud of

14th July 2013, 06:58 PM

Welcome to SDC Monika jee

Hope you'll enjoy here

Take care

andaaz

Old
  (#7)
kshitiz
.. ek andaaz
kshitiz has much to be proud ofkshitiz has much to be proud ofkshitiz has much to be proud ofkshitiz has much to be proud ofkshitiz has much to be proud ofkshitiz has much to be proud ofkshitiz has much to be proud ofkshitiz has much to be proud ofkshitiz has much to be proud ofkshitiz has much to be proud of

14th July 2013, 06:58 PM

Hope you'll enjoy here

Take care

andaaz

Old
  (#8)
Monikaa
Monika

15th July 2013, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshitiz View Post

Hope you'll enjoy here

Take care
thanks dear..
yes i m enjoying here

take care

Monika

Old
  (#9)
Taish
"Taish meN hai Taish"
Taish is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comTaish is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comTaish is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comTaish is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comTaish is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comTaish is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comTaish is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comTaish is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comTaish is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comTaish is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comTaish is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

23rd July 2013, 03:12 PM

monika ji I welcome you to this extraordinary world or poetry and hope that your tay over here will be a pleasant one... keep reading and sharing maam...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://alfaaz-e-taish.blogspot.in/

Ishq hota tha, ishq karte haiN,
Vo zamana tha, ye zamana hai...

----Taish

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  Send a message via Yahoo to Taish Send a message via Skype™ to Taish 
Old
  (#10)
Monikaa
Monika

5th November 2013, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taish View Post
monika ji I welcome you to this extraordinary world or poetry and hope that your tay over here will be a pleasant one... keep reading and sharing maam...
thanks taish ji...........................

Monika

Old
  (#11)
Rajeev Sharma
Tere Intzaar Mein....
Rajeev Sharma is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comRajeev Sharma is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comRajeev Sharma is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comRajeev Sharma is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comRajeev Sharma is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comRajeev Sharma is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comRajeev Sharma is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comRajeev Sharma is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comRajeev Sharma is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comRajeev Sharma is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comRajeev Sharma is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

21st November 2013, 10:55 AM

Welcome ji..........................

maNzil pr nazar rakhtaa huN
zaari apnaa safar rakhtaa huN !!

===========================

sharma.rajeev701@gmail.com
https://www.facebook.com/rajeevsharmaraj111
http://www.rajeevsharmaraj.blogspot.com/
  Send a message via Yahoo to Rajeev Sharma