Shayri.com  

Go Back   Shayri.com > Personal Messages > Celebrations

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Happy Married Life Wishes to Pulkit bhaiya
Old
  (#1)
mann_chand
mann_chand has much to be proud ofmann_chand has much to be proud ofmann_chand has much to be proud ofmann_chand has much to be proud ofmann_chand has much to be proud ofmann_chand has much to be proud ofmann_chand has much to be proud ofmann_chand has much to be proud of

Happy Married Life Wishes to Pulkit bhaiya - 26th November 2008, 09:52 AM

Dear all friends of SDC...

I want we all shud Wish Our Friend Pulkit is married to Shweta ji on 25TH November.So we all wish him on this very very special day of his life

Dearest Pulkit bhaiya n Shweta bhabhi ji

I wish both of u A Very Happy Married Life And all the success in this beginning of New journey. Congratulations.May all ur dreams come true. May God shower his blessing each n every step u take

Missing all that fun...

I wish I was there

With alots of best wishes
aapki di

Mandeep

~ Mandeep Kaur ~