Shayri.com  

Go Back   Shayri.com > Stories/Quotes/Anecdotes > Inspiring Stories

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
a simple love story
Old
  (#1)
mehul jain
haatho se haath milte rah
mehul jain is a jewel in the roughmehul jain is a jewel in the roughmehul jain is a jewel in the rough

a simple love story - 4th May 2005, 01:31 PM

this is my story when i went to my native place for my sisters wedding.
since it was my wedding there were many people at my native place home. there were my cousin bro their wives and their sis in law. there was a girl called rinku she was not so beutiful but i got attracted towards it by her nature, speech,......... she used to talk t me as i'm ver famous in my family for doing masti for dance. there were dance held s i took her as my dance partner. then we also became antakshari partner . we plaed each and every game together. but i was knowing that its only infatuation bcoz i love a girl already. then during wedding she came and stand next to me and said that when we will meet again. i just tried to play a prank so i told in my wedding. by hearing that she gt little bit upset and the tears came from her eyes. i came to know that she was in love with me but she was unable to express it. so it was the day we have to come back to our respective place. while leaving she gave me a letterand said that " U R A POET, I"M NOT IWILL EXPRESS M LOVE IN SIMPLE MANNER JUST BY SAYING THAT I LOVE YOU" by seeing that i got shocked that she had expressed her love in beautiful manner she took my number and i forgot take her no. always i forget something ...........................to be continued

meri har chahat se pehle ek chahat hogi
wo chahat hamesha tum hogi
ab to chahna hi reh gaya hai zindagi main
na jane yeh chahat kab puri hogi

Re: a simple love story
Old
  (#2)
rkgupta78
rkgupta78 is on a distinguished road

Re: a simple love story - 4th May 2005, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by mehul jain
this is my story when i went to my native place for my sisters wedding.
since it was my wedding there were many people at my native place home. there were my cousin bro their wives and their sis in law. there was a girl called rinku she was not so beutiful but i got attracted towards it by her nature, speech,......... she used to talk t me as i'm ver famous in my family for doing masti for dance. there were dance held s i took her as my dance partner. then we also became antakshari partner . we plaed each and every game together. but i was knowing that its only infatuation bcoz i love a girl already. then during wedding she came and stand next to me and said that when we will meet again. i just tried to play a prank so i told in my wedding. by hearing that she gt little bit upset and the tears came from her eyes. i came to know that she was in love with me but she was unable to express it. so it was the day we have to come back to our respective place. while leaving she gave me a letterand said that " U R A POET, I"M NOT IWILL EXPRESS M LOVE IN SIMPLE MANNER JUST BY SAYING THAT I LOVE YOU" by seeing that i got shocked that she had expressed her love in beautiful manner she took my number and i forgot take her no. always i forget something ...........................to be continued
dear
plz don't write a story like this in part.

R. K. Gupta
  Send a message via Yahoo to rkgupta78 Send a message via Skype™ to rkgupta78 
Old
  (#3)
mehul jain
mehul jain is a jewel in the roughmehul jain is a jewel in the roughmehul jain is a jewel in the rough

5th May 2005, 09:57 PM

i'm sorry mr. gupta as there was an emergency arrived at my place so i tried to write further

Old
  (#4)
mehul jain

6th May 2005, 12:52 PM

after i forgot to take her no. i felt sad and went to railway station then when i arrived at my place there was a call of rinku and said i'm sorry that i wrote a love letter to u. she felt that i might not like that. but then i told to her that even i love her she gone crazy she was living next to my place only she came to my home and then we went into my bed room she hugged me and said that do u love me true or just joking i said that i love her true and this was the moment which was going so fast that no one could understand it................................................ ..................thats it what will go further in this story i'll keep writing

Old
  (#5)
karthik
karthik has a spectacular aura aboutkarthik has a spectacular aura about

27th June 2005, 05:43 PM

mehul ji....well...its a real life experience...its nice to read tht...u said u'll continue with the remainin part...but i guess ur love (dolly) has returned.....n she has accepted ur love....so in tht situation how did u accept ur cousin's love.....ne way post the remainin part.
take care

Karthik
Chaandni mere pyaar ki kyun uspar na rang laayi
Kyun bas kami hi meri ibaadat me usko nazar aayi
Thaa laakh bura sahi main. sacchi meri chaahat thi
Kyun meri bhaavnaon ko woh samajh nahi paayi...

Dekhna chahta hun..
Tere tasveer ko khwab banake dekhna chahta hun
Aur us khwab mein apne aap ko khona chahta hun

I envy the words, which took the form of my emotions
I love my poetry…
Which has turned the tears of pain in to the pearls of love…

Old
  (#6)
mndpsngh
mndpsngh is on a distinguished road

Location: vase to koi thikana nahi per logo ke dil me rhna chahte hai
13th May 2008, 02:39 PM

chahto ko itna na badhana
ki aakhir inki lahro me dubna pade
kyunki
...kinare pr khare log ye kya jane..............
.......ki dubne wale dubte hue kis kis ko pukarte hai...