Shayri.com  

Go Back   Shayri.com > Personal Messages > Feedback and Suggestions

' Request To Gaurav Ji & Missing Members...! '
Old
  (#1)
Amanush...
Tanhaa Raahi
Amanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

' Request To Gaurav Ji & Missing Members...! ' - 16th January 2013, 02:06 AM

It's my humble request to Gaurav Ji to invite the above mentioned missing friends as they are good poets & reputed members who have cared so much for the welfare of SDC...!

Underneath is the link where you encouraged Ahmad Shakil Saahab to reconsider his decision of leaving SDC...! I believe it's reasonable that our other missing members deserve the same regards, please...!

http://www.shayri.com/forums/showpost.php?p=439611&postcount=9

It's also my request to Rashmi Sharma Ji, Aahna Ji, Sumit Sahab Ji, Uff aaq Ji & Lucky Bhai to return back to SDC...!

You were all doing excellent job for the benefit of this site and your duties are still pending...! We need you & miss you here on SDC...!

With love & affection

Jeene ke liye mujhe ek sapna dedo
Haqeekat meri jaaN liye jaa rahi hai

Last edited by Amanush...; 16th January 2013 at 02:22 AM..
  Send a message via Yahoo to Amanush... Send a message via MSN to Amanush...  

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: