Shayri.com  

Go Back   Shayri.com > Personal Messages > Chit-Chat & General Discussion Forum

' Please, do read and don't comment...,Thanks!'
Old
  (#1)
Amanush...
Tanhaa Raahi
Amanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

' Please, do read and don't comment...,Thanks!' - 2nd April 2006, 05:50 PM

We have tried and tried to express our need for respect and civility on this site. This is a Sanctuary. A place of constructive words to help fellow poets and writers to grow their crafts and for you the members to learn along side them. Recently we have been receiving a number of "Flames" on people's threads. The rest of Shayri.com members and myself are hoping this is just a trend and wish that the posting of these types of messages will come to an end.
There are plenty of boards on this World Wide Web if you wish to make yourself feel better by tearing others down. However this site has a policy of polite behaviour towards EVERYONE else on the site. If we can spend hour upon hour of free time on here making this place better for you then it is not too much to ask that you the members treat each other and the staff with the respect we require from EVERYONE on this site.
I have grown VERY tired of mediating between members all the time as well as everything else I do for this site. We all have lives outside of Shayri.com just like you, and sometimes those lives are stressful and busy, just like your lives may become. Please take this into account when dealing with others on this site. It's not just a computer screen. There is someone else on the other side of that screen and your words affect them. Choose your words carefully as you would want others to do for you.

Thank you for your attention.

Jeene ke liye mujhe ek sapna dedo
Haqeekat meri jaaN liye jaa rahi hai

Send a message via Yahoo to Amanush... Send a message via MSN to Amanush...  
Old
  (#2)
roshani
roshani will become famous soon enough

2nd April 2006, 06:29 PM

hello amanush ji,
with due respect i thx u for this thread. i m srry cudnt stop myself replying, but yes i cud make out wat u really wanted to say n i assure u tht frjm my end u wont see me anymore on such useless topics n this time this promise is to u amanush ,whom i consider myself very close to n i respect ur feelings, n i assure u jas wont let u down frm her end. its a promise. thx so much for ur concern for everyone. take care n may god bless u with his finnest glitters.
with love
jasleen

Old
  (#3)
zainy
Aapki dost
zainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

2nd July 2010, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mushkil View Post
We have tried and tried to express our need for respect and civility on this site. This is a Sanctuary. A place of constructive words to help fellow poets and writers to grow their crafts and for you the members to learn along side them. Recently we have been receiving a number of "Flames" on people's threads. The rest of Shayri.com members and myself are hoping this is just a trend and wish that the posting of these types of messages will come to an end.
There are plenty of boards on this World Wide Web if you wish to make yourself feel better by tearing others down. However this site has a policy of polite behaviour towards EVERYONE else on the site. If we can spend hour upon hour of free time on here making this place better for you then it is not too much to ask that you the members treat each other and the staff with the respect we require from EVERYONE on this site.
I have grown VERY tired of mediating between members all the time as well as everything else I do for this site. We all have lives outside of Shayri.com just like you, and sometimes those lives are stressful and busy, just like your lives may become. Please take this into account when dealing with others on this site. It's not just a computer screen. There is someone else on the other side of that screen and your words affect them. Choose your words carefully as you would want others to do for you.

Thank you for your attention.

.................................................. ......................

Zainy

PalkoN ki baand ko tod ke daaman pe aa gira
Ek aaNsu mere zabt ki tauheen kar gaya...

Nm

Last edited by zainy; 2nd July 2010 at 08:12 PM..
  Send a message via MSN to zainy  
Old
  (#4)
Amanush...
Tanhaa Raahi
Amanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

6th July 2010, 03:42 AM

Thank you for guiding our attention towards this post, Bitiya...!

We really need it more than before...!

With blessings

Jeene ke liye mujhe ek sapna dedo
Haqeekat meri jaaN liye jaa rahi hai

Send a message via Yahoo to Amanush... Send a message via MSN to Amanush...  
Old
  (#5)
Taish
"Taish meN hai Taish"
Taish is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comTaish is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comTaish is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comTaish is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comTaish is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comTaish is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comTaish is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comTaish is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comTaish is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comTaish is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comTaish is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

7th July 2010, 03:55 PM

i too agree wid u bhaiya.......!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://alfaaz-e-taish.blogspot.in/

Ishq hota tha, ishq karte haiN,
Vo zamana tha, ye zamana hai...

----Taish

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  Send a message via Yahoo to Taish Send a message via Skype™ to Taish 
Old
  (#6)
sunita thakur
sunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

Thumbs up 8th July 2010, 02:23 PM

Bhaiya maiN aapki baatoN se poori tarah sahmat hoon......SDC ko aap jaise sanjeeda members ki bahut jaroorat hai....pls apna saath hamesha banaye rakhiyga.

regards'
aapki chotti behan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.....Sunita Thakur.....

यह कह कर मेरा दुश्मन मुझे हँसते हुए छोड़ गया
....के तेरे अपने ही बहुत हैं तुझे रुलाने के लिए...

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: