View Single Post
Old
  (#7)
Taish
"Taish meN hai Taish"
Taish is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comTaish is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comTaish is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comTaish is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comTaish is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comTaish is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comTaish is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comTaish is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comTaish is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comTaish is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comTaish is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

5th August 2014, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathomless View Post
janab kamal ki sanjidgi to aapki bhi dekhne ko mili... Waise kamaal hai na, yahan jis ko reply karna chahiye woh to chup hain aur aapse kisi ne advice maangi nahi fir bhi aap khud ko hurt kar baithe...kamaal hai na... No offence dude(shake hand) take a chill pill and try not to poke your nose in between and dont waste your energy by giving suggestion. Everyone here is quite mature to understand what is bad and what is good...hope you dont take my words otherwise....

thanks for you unwanted advice...

thats what has happened here...bura laga to hum virodh kar rahe hai....

thanks for your advice...

Mods your proactive intereuption required...
Dude n what may I say about ur advice, moreover if u feel bad about something then u cud raise ur voice, so the very same way I am doing the same, and being a member I do have that right, n if it is called poking the nose, then unfortunately the same could be said for what you are doing. Anyways its not that I may not read a post or reply on it without your invitation, so thanks for your advice mate, but if u cant take a suggestion then better mind not giving one...

Neways carry on thanks for ur mature words... So hands shaken and I am taking your piece of advice and keep away from it....

P.S-Moreover I never had a problem with what u guys are protesting I only have a problem with the language used, when we claim being writers we gotta be more respectful and choosy with our words... Hope it gets resolved.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://alfaaz-e-taish.blogspot.in/

Ishq hota tha, ishq karte haiN,
Vo zamana tha, ye zamana hai...

----Taish

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  Send a message via Yahoo to Taish Send a message via Skype™ to Taish