View Single Post
Old
  (#12)
TariqAhmadAzmi
TariqAhmadAzmi will become famous soon enough

Thumbs up 28th January 2008, 09:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gjgjgj View Post
The team at Shayri.com is proud to announce the Transliteration Tool for Hindi. For users who are not aware of what Transliteration is, here is an example. Suppose you type "meraa" in a text box, you will see "meraa" but if you use Transliteration "meraa" becomes मेरा.

You can find the link here www.shayri.com/public/hindi.htm
Please do let us know how did you like the tool. Many more such initiatives are planned in the near future. I will list a couple of them.

1) SMS this shayri to your friend.
2) Send this Shayri as an ecard.

In case you are not able to see some parts of the post (particularly the title) in Devnagiri Script, or you spot a few "maatra" errors (Why do the 'i' vowels as in the word 'hindi' show up incorrectly), then you will have to install 'Supplemental language support' to be able to view unicode content properly in your browser.

In Windows XP
Start -> Control Panel -> Regional & Language Options -> Languages -> Install files for complex script and right-to-left languages (including Thai).
In case you have an older version of Internet Explorer update it to version 7.0

Hope you will keep coming back to Shayri.com and continue to enrich it.
Mujhe bahut khushi hui ki ab hum shayri hindi me bhi likh sakuga. waise urdo ke alfaaz hindi ya urdo me hi asaani se likhe jaa sakte hain..
mujhe waqt milte hi mai hidi foram me zaroor aaonga.

thanx one's again
Allah Hafiz
SHAAN

Gamo ki kader karo or unke sath jiyu,
Gam kabi fareb na denge khushi ki tarah
........Shaan......