View Single Post
Old
  (#3)
sameer'shaad'
~$uper M0der@tor~
sameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

1st September 2015, 06:10 PM

bahut khushi huii aaj aapko is silsile ka aaghaz karta huaa dekh kar....

kahna chahungaa ke masha allaah bahut hi khoob, laajwaab pic share kii hai aapne.....

I would like to wish you luck so that aap is silsile ko aage badhaane me kaamyaab ho saken........ aur kahne ki zaruurat nahii k as an individual i will be always standing beside you.................

sabhii doston se merii appeal hai ke wo is pic ke uupar api tahreeer zaroor pesh karen aur isme hissaa len....

Well wishes to the Organizer and the participants........

Shaad.....

Shaad...

Last edited by sameer'shaad'; 1st September 2015 at 08:59 PM..