Thread: Quote.....
View Single Post
Old
  (#49)
EnigmA
EnigmA is a splendid one to beholdEnigmA is a splendid one to beholdEnigmA is a splendid one to beholdEnigmA is a splendid one to beholdEnigmA is a splendid one to beholdEnigmA is a splendid one to beholdEnigmA is a splendid one to behold

21st June 2011, 07:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zainy View Post

A moment lasts all of a second,but the memory lives on forever...
Quote:
Do good, and leave behind you a monument of virtue that the storms of time can never destroy. Write your name in kindness, love, and mercy on the hearts of thousands you come in contact with year by year, and you will never be forgotten. Your name and your good deeds will shine as the stars of heaven.
Quote:
The world is a shadow: if you run after it, you will not catch it, but if you turn your back to it, it will follow you....

Adaab Mohtrma Zainy Sahiba!

Once Again A Super-Massive Thank You For Sharing These Beacons Of Light( Well If Not Knowing IS Darkness Then Surely Wisdom And Knowledge Are Light Aren't They?)!

Your First Quote Reminded Me Of My Mum's Words Which Still Echo In My Ears...... "Waqt Nikal Jaata Hai ..Per Baat Yaad Reh Jaati Hai! " She Says That Regarding Hurting People By Uttering Bitter Words And Hurting Their Hearts With Those Words..Which..Unfortunately Don't Fade With Time As They Get Engraved In A Person's Memory! But That Was Just One Perspective On Your First Quote And I Know Your Quote Has Universal Applicability!

Thank You! Khush Rahein! Abaad Rahein.. And Hey..Keep It Up!

EnigmA