View Single Post
Old
  (#132)
sunita thakur
sunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

20th July 2010, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsadAbbas View Post
Hello folks,

I am new to the forum... one evening I was bored and searching random forums and I reached over here and quite impressed with the way you guys are discussing on the different stuff, so thought lets join it. I am sure i will make lots of good friends here.

I like reading poetries and sometime I write few words.

So here's my Bio-Data....

Real Name (if You Want To Disclose!)-
Asad Abbas

Sex-
Male

Birthday:
26th May

Sun Sign:
Gemini

Favorite Drink:
Coke / Pineapple juice

Favorite Food:
Karahi Meat (made by my lovely mum or my better half)

Favorite book:

What you hate:
I hate it when people think that you are stupid and make a fool out of you..

what you love:
I love all of them who loves me

Movies-
Any bolly movie if shahrukh is there and any hollywood movie if Pierce Brosnan there

Music-
Depending on what mood I am in

About You-
Well you guys know most of the thing about me anyway, however things you might wanna know is I am Married with 2 kids, I live in England but originally I am from Karachi. My son is nearly 4 years and my daughter is 1 1/2 years old. I have a lovely dovely wife, who have go at me all the time but I know she loves me like anything...

Hobbies-
Play cricket, surfing on the web

Interests-
like reading phrases...

Secret Desire-
its secret ... lolz

One word/phrase u use regularly:
Oh what the hell...

Memorable moment:
when my son was born and i had a tears in my eyes and i was so excited and happy when I hold him first time ever in my hands and that was the most adorable and memorable time in my life.

Special Thing about You-
well I am a normal human and there isn't anything special about me....

welcome Asad Abbas jii.........................................

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.....Sunita Thakur.....

यह कह कर मेरा दुश्मन मुझे हँसते हुए छोड़ गया
....के तेरे अपने ही बहुत हैं तुझे रुलाने के लिए...