Shayri.com  

Go Back   Shayri.com > Shayri > Shayri-e-Ishq

hi everybody
Old
  (#1)
young_prince11
Shayar
young_prince11 will become famous soon enoughyoung_prince11 will become famous soon enough

hi everybody - 14th October 2005, 02:02 PM

• One day you will ask me what is more important 2 me, you or my life? I will say my life & you will leave me without realising that you are my life

• Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was choice, but falling in love with you was completely out of my control.

• How can u tell the rain not 2 fall ven clouds exist? How can u tell the leaves not 2 fall ven the wind exists? How can u tell me not 2 fall in love ven u exist?

• Never say u are happy when u r sad. Never say u r fine when u r not ok. Never say u feel gud when u feel bad. And never say u r alone when I m still alive.

• To live this life I need a heartbeat, to have a heartbeat I need a heart, to have a heart I need happiness and to have happiness I need you!

• I have liked many but loved very few yet no one has been as sweet as you. I'd stand & wait in the world's longest queue just 4 the pleasure of a moment with u.

pawan

Pawan Kumar

Tum Puncho aur hum na batayen aisi to koi baat nahi, Bas jara sa dil tuta hai aur koi baat nahi...
 Send a message via ICQ to young_prince11 Send a message via Yahoo to young_prince11 Send a message via AIM to young_prince11  
Old
  (#2)
farhana
farhana has much to be proud offarhana has much to be proud offarhana has much to be proud offarhana has much to be proud offarhana has much to be proud offarhana has much to be proud offarhana has much to be proud offarhana has much to be proud of

15th October 2005, 10:53 AM

nice.keep writing pawan.

"Roz Kii Taraah Aaj Bhii Taare
Subha Kii Gard MeiN Naa Kho JaayeiN
Aa ! Tere Gham MeiN Jaagtii AankheiN
Kam Se Kam Aik Raat So JaayeiN."

**~*FaRhAnA*~**
  Send a message via Yahoo to farhana  

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: