Shayri.com  

Go Back   Shayri.com > Shayri > Shayri-e-Dard

Bad News!
Old
  (#1)
Tulsika!~
Tulsika!~ is on a distinguished road

Sad Bad News! - 5th June 2004, 06:00 AM

hi, to all the people who have really shown care and concern for our dearest friend Aman (Sharaabi). I don't know how to put this, as you all know I'm one of the youngest here.

Going straight to the point, today I spoke with one of Aman's friend online, and happend to find out that he has past away. Before I can ask how long ago or what exactly happend Aman's friend left. May be I offeneded him by asking many questions.

Just a request, hope you guys will pray for peace for his soul! He was too good to be lost! Many of you were much closer than I, but I hate this that I'm the one passing on this news to all of you.

Kuch bhi kehne aur likhne mein galti hogayi ho to plz chhoti samaj ke maaf kar dena.

Afsos ke saath,
tulsika!~

oh
Old
  (#2)
talkingeyes
talkingeyes is just really nicetalkingeyes is just really nicetalkingeyes is just really nicetalkingeyes is just really nice

oh - 5th June 2004, 08:18 AM

OH god this news totally shocked me .. i just came to shayri .com in morning and happen to read this devasting news .. i was totally numbless . .. How it happened i donot know ... Just can pray for our friend aman .may god give him peace which i think he was looking for all these days .

no words now to express pain of losing a person who was so dear to alll

Grief sticken
shalini

Journey to Heart
  Send a message via Yahoo to talkingeyes  
Old
  (#3)
Parastaar
Parastaar is a glorious beacon of lightParastaar is a glorious beacon of lightParastaar is a glorious beacon of lightParastaar is a glorious beacon of lightParastaar is a glorious beacon of light

5th June 2004, 08:57 AM

Sweet Tulsikaa...

I know you must have felt devastated by the news...still tumne himmat karke yahan sare shayri com parivaar ko yeh khabar pahunchaayi hai...bhagwaan bhi pyaare insaanon ko hee apne paas jald bulaate hain...soch rahi hoon...chalo ab Priye Aman apni peedha se mukt ho gaya hai...bhagwaan uski aatma ko shanti bakhshein, aur uske parivaar ko yeh apaar dukh sehne kee shakti pradaan karein...

main Aman ko bahut kam samay mili magar uski baatein, uski shayri, that dare devil attitude, his way with the ladies, his sensitivity toward others, do or die kind of jazbaa, these and myriad other qualities he possessed has captured a piece of my heart and he will remain there forever...

I would like to remember his ready laughter...his humor, oh yes his shayri, and his name for me...BINDAAS...when he himself was the brave one, and at such a young age...he wondered if he would celebrate his 22nd B'day...I guess, it was not to be...

Keeping my promise and remembering you with a smile...dear Aman

paras

nayi ruton mein wo kuchh aur qareeb aaye
gayi ruton ka sulagataa sa intezaar bhii ho

mere khuloos kaa andaaz ye bhii sachhaa hai
rakhuun na rabt magar dostii shumaar bhii ho

--Sayyidaa Fatimaa Hasan

Old
  (#4)
meena chheda
meena chheda is a splendid one to beholdmeena chheda is a splendid one to beholdmeena chheda is a splendid one to beholdmeena chheda is a splendid one to beholdmeena chheda is a splendid one to beholdmeena chheda is a splendid one to beholdmeena chheda is a splendid one to behold

5th June 2004, 09:18 AM

tulsika,
bura n maan na .... par maie is baat ko nahi maanti...... ho sake to tum jab bhi on line ho mujse baat karna plzzzzzzz.....

Old
  (#5)
Pulkit_gupta
Humanity
Pulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant future

5th June 2004, 11:04 AM

I wud pray for the Solemn Soul. May god give it the best place in his realm.

Kab sochaa thha milegaa humsafar "Shweta" jaisaa
Lagta hai is baar "Pulkit", kismat teri bhi rang laayii hai
  Send a message via Yahoo to Pulkit_gupta  
Old
  (#6)
paplupopat
paplupopat will become famous soon enough

5th June 2004, 11:53 AM

Thank you Tulsika for the info,

We all know Aman was not well for some time. Also he has not visited us here since a long time.This sad news may be true that he is no more with us.

He was a fantastic wordsmith and had a heart of gold.
It is very pity we have no way to get the real story.

I salute the soul and pray for his etarnal peace.

paplu.

as you write more and more personal
it becomes more and more universal.

Last edited by paplupopat; 5th June 2004 at 12:02 PM..

Old
  (#7)
Nida Siidiqui
Nida Siidiqui will become famous soon enough

Location: i live in a love circle where is only 1 way where ppl can come but cant go
5th June 2004, 12:11 PM

Mera dil is baat ko maanay k liyeh na kabhi tayyaar hai aur na hee hoga !

Aman ko kuch nahee ho sukta jab ek waqt mein itnay log dua kartay hain toe woe faryaad kabhi bhee khaali nahee ja suktee hai !

Allah unhay apnay aman o ahmaan mein rukhain AMEEN

Nida

(To love and be loved is the greatest happiness of existence.)
 Send a message via ICQ to Nida Siidiqui Send a message via Yahoo to Nida Siidiqui Send a message via AIM to Nida Siidiqui  
Old
  (#8)
Chaand
Chaand has much to be proud ofChaand has much to be proud ofChaand has much to be proud ofChaand has much to be proud ofChaand has much to be proud ofChaand has much to be proud ofChaand has much to be proud ofChaand has much to be proud of

Sad 5th June 2004, 01:07 PM

Afsos....................aaj phir.................(Sorry)

Sachh bolne ka hausla to, hum bhi rakhte haiN lekin
Anjaam sochkar, aksar khaamosh hi reh jaate haiN.

- Chaand

AAJ Phir...
Old
  (#9)
Chaand
Chaand has much to be proud ofChaand has much to be proud ofChaand has much to be proud ofChaand has much to be proud ofChaand has much to be proud ofChaand has much to be proud ofChaand has much to be proud ofChaand has much to be proud of

Sad AAJ Phir... - 5th June 2004, 01:40 PM

Ab aajaaye...ab aajaaye...or ab aajaaye...shaayad...
Na jaane kab se nazreiN bichhaae beithe the....
Wo waada na nibha saka...ham jiske...
Waade pe ummeed lagaaye beithe the...

Ey Khuda .....aaj phir.....

Ey Khuda.....aaj phir.....

Teri rehmat ne dukhayaa ye dil....
Na jaane tere bharose pe abtak..
Kitne hi ghaav is seene me saja beithe..

Usne pukara to hoga hamko bhi
Jaane ham keise uske dard bhula baithe...
Ham to soye the...magar tu hi khabar kar deta..
Phir tere is vishwaas ke chalte...ham apna ek yaar GaNva beithe..

Maaf karna ey Aman...Par theek na kiya tumne...
Tumhi ko dekh ke likh lete the...or aaj ham apni
Kalam ki siyaahi tak gaNva beithe.

Sachh bolne ka hausla to, hum bhi rakhte haiN lekin
Anjaam sochkar, aksar khaamosh hi reh jaate haiN.

- Chaand

Old
  (#10)
Afshan
Kadeer ki...
Afshan is a jewel in the roughAfshan is a jewel in the roughAfshan is a jewel in the roughAfshan is a jewel in the rough

5th June 2004, 02:15 PM

Dil ke haathon majboor the doston,
Hum navz thamne ka kye intezaar,
Maut bhi kya khoob aayi hai jab..
Hone ko tha zindagi se pyaar.

Aman ka kaha kuchh dohra rahe hain...

Haaye!
Mere dostoN, mujhe itnaa sharmindaa naa kii jiye, ki sharam se maare aaNkHeN ek martaba aur nam ho jaaye =/

maiN aaj khushiiyoN se bhare atiit kii kasam khaataa hooN, kii itnaa pyaar ab tak shyad mujhe kisii se naa milaa hogaa. mujhe yakeeN nahiiN aa raha kii logoN ko mujhe jaise rind ki itnii fik'r hogii; aap sabkaa pyaar dekh kar shyad khuda bhii pighal jaaye.

mere paas aapkaa ehsaan chukaane ke liye alfaaz hii nahiiN hai talib bhai; is kalaam se maiN aaj waaqif ho raha hooN, warna bahot pehle hii javaab de deta!

aur sirf aap hii nahiiN, bhalkii SAB kaa shuk'r-guzaar hooN maiN!
yaaroN, itnaa pyaar dekh liya hai ke waaqaye aaNkH bhar aayii.

ek chhoTha saa sher, mehfil ke naam --

thaa jinhe intezaar mera,
le liyaa saara pyaar meraa
aye khuda teraa laakh shuk'r
lautaa diyaa jo pariwaar mera

ab bas dostoN. itne pyaar, aur izzat ke qaabil nahiiN hooN maiN. mujhe khushii to behad huii hai, magar dard us se kaii zyaada huaa hai ke aap sabse itnaa intezaar karwaaya maine.

ab jo beet chukaa, usse bhool jaaiiye.. ab yahaaN se sirf tab jaauuN gaa, jab khudaa khud aawaaz de gaa.

Jahaan raho.. khush raho Aman...

Tum chale jaaoge to sochenge... Humne kya khoya, humne kya paaya...

Old
  (#11)
sakhi1909
raj
sakhi1909 has much to be proud ofsakhi1909 has much to be proud ofsakhi1909 has much to be proud ofsakhi1909 has much to be proud ofsakhi1909 has much to be proud ofsakhi1909 has much to be proud ofsakhi1909 has much to be proud ofsakhi1909 has much to be proud ofsakhi1909 has much to be proud of

Location: dil mein khud ke..aisa nahi kisi ko mera pata nahi hai mujhe dhundhne ki had tak koi dhundhta nahi hai..un
5th June 2004, 02:53 PM

tulsi me bhi di ki tarah is baat par yakeen nahi kar paa rahi hun.bhagwaan kare ye khabar jhunt ho.
sakhi

कुछ ऐसे पल जिनको संजोना है ,
शब्दों में पिरोना है , जिससे वो हमारी यादों में महकते रहे
 Send a message via ICQ to sakhi1909  
Afsos
Old
  (#12)
prasaxena
Shayar
prasaxena is a name known to allprasaxena is a name known to allprasaxena is a name known to allprasaxena is a name known to allprasaxena is a name known to allprasaxena is a name known to all

Afsos - 5th June 2004, 03:13 PM

Is tarah ki khabreN yahaN aksar aati rahi haiN.
Yeh khabar paRh kar dil kobohat afsos hua. Aur Shayri.com par koii bhi aisa nahiiN hoga jise ye jaankar dukh na ho.
Hum sabhi parmatama se dua karte haiN ke wo Aman bhai ki atma ko shanti pradaan kare aur unke privaar walon ko ye sadma brdasht karne ki shakti de. Ameen.

Chalte chalte yahi kahuuNga ke Khuda kare ye Khabar bhi sahiiH na ho.

Praveen

raah meiN hi manziloN ka zikr mat chedo Praveen
manziloN ne sun liya toh aur woh badh jaayeNgi
  Send a message via Yahoo to prasaxena  
Old
  (#13)
musharrafhusain
musharrafhusain is a jewel in the roughmusharrafhusain is a jewel in the roughmusharrafhusain is a jewel in the rough

5th June 2004, 03:49 PM

Meri samajh mein naheen aa raha ke kis tarah apne jazbaat bayan karoon.
Behad enhonaak khabar hai yeh.
Aman dost is forum ka sab se roshan sitara they jis ki roshni se shayri forum jagmaga raha hai.
Dil naheen manta ke voh ab ham mein naheen hai.
Agar yeh khabar sahi hai to mein God se dua karoon ga ke voh unhe jannat mein aala muqam de , unke lawaheqeen ko sabre jameel ata kare.
Bohat bara saneha hai yeh ham sab ke liye.
Sab saathiyon se yehi isteda hai ke un ke haq mein dua Karen.

musharrafhusain

Old
  (#14)
Dard-e-sush
Dard-e-sush is a jewel in the roughDard-e-sush is a jewel in the roughDard-e-sush is a jewel in the rough

.. - 5th June 2004, 05:12 PM

Thnx Tuliska u informed us of this tragedy.

May his soul rests in peace...

लब पे मुस्कान को लिए ऐ दोस्त, काँधों पे लाश अपनी ढोते हैं,
इस भरे शहर में हम Dard-e-Sush, जो न पाया उसे भी खोते हैं!

lab pe muskaan ko liye ae dost, kandhon pe laash apni dhote hein
is bhare sheher me ham dard-e-sush, jo na paaya use bhi khote hein

Old
  (#15)
ghayalparwana
ghayalparwana will become famous soon enoughghayalparwana will become famous soon enough

5th June 2004, 05:31 PM

This is not true..

Aapko galat news mili hai Tulsi ji...Aman zinda hai..

Ye main yakeen se keh raha huun...Haan AMAN ZINDA HAI..

Old
  (#16)
Afshan
Kadeer ki...
Afshan is a jewel in the roughAfshan is a jewel in the roughAfshan is a jewel in the roughAfshan is a jewel in the rough

5th June 2004, 05:45 PM

Veeru, tumhaare muh me ghee shakkar!! (Or any other sweet of your choice!)

Yahaan saare dost kaafi pareshaan ho gaye hain.. Pata nahi kisne Tulsi ke saath aisa ghaTiya mazaak kiya hai.. Jo bhi ho, ye baat sun kar yahaan bohat se diloN ko zara sukun milega!.. Agar tum kuchh aur bata sako, to waqt milte hi zaroor bataana.. aur agar ho sake, to Aman tak hum sab ki well wishes aur duaein bhi pohcha dena.. Kuchh der ke liye hi sahi, Doctor se Message Delivery Boy ban jaao..

THANKS!!

Tum chale jaaoge to sochenge... Humne kya khoya, humne kya paaya...

Old
  (#17)
sanjoo
MriiGchiika
sanjoo is a name known to allsanjoo is a name known to allsanjoo is a name known to allsanjoo is a name known to allsanjoo is a name known to allsanjoo is a name known to all

5th June 2004, 07:23 PM

Tulsika.....Afsos jaahiR karna mai bhii chahata hu.....par aisii gumnaam mauT....kuch samjh mai nahi aatii ye hai baat....vo bhii shayri.com k Moderator kii....???
Kya kisi sadaK chalte raahgir ko shayri.com ne ye darza diya hai....Moderator bane ka....?
yaha aman ki bimarii kii khabare feltii hai kabhii kyaa kabhii kyaa...ye kyaa mazak hai.....
iss site ka kyaa koyii maa baap nahi joo sahii baat bata sake...kyu yuu logo kai jassbato se khelna akhir kab tak thik hai......??
jab aman iss site ka Moderator nahi tab se mai janta huu...bass PM kai zariye aur shayri kai zariye........mujhe uska apna pan aur pyaar yaad hai jo woh mujhe usse taa umrr anpe sath badhe rahega......

Gar ye khabar sach hai tao......bhgwan uskii aatma ko shanTi pradan kare....aur jhutii hai......tao mujhe uskii maut par afsos karne ka afsos hogaa......

Sanjay!

Jindagi se to khair shikvaa tha,

muddato mout ne bhi tarsaaya hame..

Last edited by sanjoo; 5th June 2004 at 07:26 PM..

Old
  (#18)
Mayank
Mayank is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comMayank is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comMayank is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comMayank is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comMayank is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comMayank is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comMayank is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comMayank is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comMayank is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comMayank is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comMayank is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

5th June 2004, 07:40 PM

Tulsikaa Jii..

Yah sab galat hai aise nahi ho saktaa..Bhagwaan hamaare iss pyaare se dost ko humse door nahi le saktaa......Tumhaare iss khabar ne such mai paaon ke niche se zameen hi nikal di..Aisa nahi ho saktaa.. lagata hai kisi ne tumse yah vadda mazaq kiya hai.. Meri duaa hai woh jahaan bhi haiN khush rahe..bhagwan unhe salamat rakheiN..

MayanK
  Send a message via MSN to Mayank  
Old
  (#19)
Parastaar
Parastaar is a glorious beacon of lightParastaar is a glorious beacon of lightParastaar is a glorious beacon of lightParastaar is a glorious beacon of lightParastaar is a glorious beacon of light

6th June 2004, 04:11 AM

Ghayal Bhayyia...

Can you plz elaborate on what you just said earlier...kya Aman zinda hai? None of us have to talk to him or bother him...but plz let him know ki hum sabki duaayein uske saath hain...wo jahan bhi ho bus theek thaak ho...

paras

nayi ruton mein wo kuchh aur qareeb aaye
gayi ruton ka sulagataa sa intezaar bhii ho

mere khuloos kaa andaaz ye bhii sachhaa hai
rakhuun na rabt magar dostii shumaar bhii ho

--Sayyidaa Fatimaa Hasan

Old
  (#20)
Tulsika!~
Tulsika!~ is on a distinguished road

6th June 2004, 06:11 AM

Dear friends,
I told you what I've found out. Now, if many of you believe its not true, please do not! I'm not forcing anyone to, but as I found this out from his friend Rohit, I told you so. He told me he did try to let us know but he didn't have a shayri.com account, I also told him he can create it, but he didn't want to just to tell this bad news!

But just telling what I found out!~

thanx!

tulsika!~

bad news????
Old
  (#21)
banjara''''
kuch likhne ki koshish
banjara'''' has a spectacular aura aboutbanjara'''' has a spectacular aura aboutbanjara'''' has a spectacular aura about

bad news???? - 10th June 2004, 06:02 AM

dukh ki kafiyat ...ko agar byan mile ..to yeh sab lafz ban jate hain jo abhi meri ankhon mukhtalif namon se guzre..mukhtalif lahje..magar dukh...
magar kahin is dukh k lafzon main ki lafz aise itminan or tassali ka dikha k parh kar afsos karne ka dil nahi kiya....na jane kiyon ..dil meena ..or ghayal ki baat per ziada mutmain hay...
magar tulsika...aap ka shukria...aap ne itni himmat ki...
plz ghayal or bahna..aap koshihs karo k k reality maloom kar sako...ham to bebas hain yar kitna door hain aap sab se...plz...

banjara''''
agar mohabbat hay to judai kiyon
or judai main mohabbat kasi????

Old
  (#22)
deewaana
deewaana
deewaana is a glorious beacon of lightdeewaana is a glorious beacon of lightdeewaana is a glorious beacon of lightdeewaana is a glorious beacon of lightdeewaana is a glorious beacon of light

10th June 2004, 07:10 AM

aslaamaleikuum namaste and sat sri a kaal ,

shocked !!!

innah lillahee wa inha illehee rajiuun

humneh suraa eh fateha baksha hain dil or imman keh saath Allah unhe apnee nighebaan mein rakhe or jannat mein unhe aalaa mukkam deh or unkee ghar waloh koh himmat or sabr bakshe

sincerest sympathies to all his freinds family members and all those who knew him

we can just pray for the departed soul may he gain the best place in paradise

hum sab koh wahan janha hain eik deen hum tumhe wahan milenghe eik deen intezaar karna ish raashte toh akeele he tey karna hain yehi insaan kee majbooree hain

may Allah tAllah give sabro karam to those you left behind

dil toh sirf deewaana hain

Old
  (#23)
chaahat
chaahat is a splendid one to beholdchaahat is a splendid one to beholdchaahat is a splendid one to beholdchaahat is a splendid one to beholdchaahat is a splendid one to beholdchaahat is a splendid one to beholdchaahat is a splendid one to behold

12th June 2004, 02:09 AM

Nahi Aman ji ko kuch nahi ho sakta..
Vo humare beech phir vapis aayenge...
VArinder ji ne bhi kaha ki woh theek hain.. aur mujhe yakin hai ki woh theek honge...

"Dikha kar khawaab in aankhon ko, De gaye aansoon in mein Tum..
Kaise chalka doo yeh aansoon, In mein bhi To rehTe ho Tum.."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Sirf Tanu Ki ChaahaT...... ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Old
  (#24)
Qasid
Super Mod
Qasid has a brilliant futureQasid has a brilliant futureQasid has a brilliant futureQasid has a brilliant futureQasid has a brilliant futureQasid has a brilliant futureQasid has a brilliant futureQasid has a brilliant futureQasid has a brilliant futureQasid has a brilliant futureQasid has a brilliant future

12th June 2004, 08:11 AM

Tulisika ji aap par yakeen hai ki kisi bhi baat ka yakeen kiye bina aap hum sab ko nahi bataati par mann karta hai ki varinder ji baat par yakeen karun

aman ek dost, ek bhai ek saathi se badhkar hai hum sab ke liye hai..ek insaan jo aapne gham ke bawajood humhe haunslaa deta hai .... ek aisa insaan jo har aansun ke badle ek muskurahat lautaata hai

kuch zayaada nahi kahungaa kyon hokar bhi yakeen kahi toot sa jaata hai yeh baat maan ne mein

aapka shukriya ki aapne aman ki khabar is parivaar tak pahunchaayi

-Mast
  Send a message via Yahoo to Qasid Send a message via AIM to Qasid