Shayri.com  

Go Back   Shayri.com > Personal Messages > Chit-Chat & General Discussion Forum

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Final Destination
Old
  (#11)
Rohin
Rohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to behold

Final Destination - 21st October 2005, 07:55 AM

Final Destination

Suddenly Ronit heard a loud scream.

“Sanjana are you fine…” Ronit’s heart beat stopped and he ran down shouting

Ronit kept calling for her as he ran down the steps. He finally reached where Sanjana was standing.

“What happened? Sanjana” Ronit moved closer to Sanjana as he saw her standing looking very scared

“Ronit…. Ronit….” Sanjana was crying.

“Yes Sanjana what happened?”

“There was a SSSSS Snake here”

“SNAKE…. You mean Snake” Ronit was now shouting and jumping up and down. “That long thing that … that looks like belt…. The.. that… that… that wriggles… the that… the..” Ronit made a snake hood with his hand.

“Calm down Ronit its gone”

“What calm down… the that the snake could bite you” Ronit still looking very scared as Sanjana regained composure.

“I tell you, Oh God where did this Guy come from. You look more scared then me, worse is I saw the snake and you haven’t seen it till now.” Sanjana was talking to Ronit as he was jumping around.

“”How big was it?”

“Stop it Ronit” Sanjana slapped Ronit oh his shoulder and continued walking down.

“Hey Sanjana sowwie buddy” Ronit started to laugh as he walked after Sanjana.

“Go to hell” Sanjana said as she kept walking down.

After much walk they reached the car. Ronit opened the door as they got into the car and Ronit drove towards home.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Suddenly Roshni turned her head and her enlarged her eyes and then like something struck and she screamed loudly. There was the sound of tyres squeaking.

Samay applied the breaks. The car came to a grinding halt.

“Roshni what happened?” Samay moved the car aside and then looked at Roshni.

“I lost my keys”

Samay started to laugh loudly. He was laughing as if there was no tomorrow and seeing him laugh Roshni began to scream again.

“You fool here I have lost my keys and you are laughing at me” Roshni said innocently.

“What else should I do? For such a small thing you shouted as if we were gonna crash into something”

“Idiot now don’t scare me”

“Well come on we are very far from the hotel and the house is comparatively closer. Let’s go home and call the hotel to check for it meanwhile Sanjana would have already come back by now so don’t worry”

“Okay if you say”

Samay started the car again and drove towards home, but he could not control himself from laughing and Roshni hit him and then turned her face towards the other side. After a few minutes they reached home. Samay parked the car and they walked back to the apartments.

“Here we are” Samay said as he opened the lift door.

“Yup let me check if Sanjana has come”

“Sure” Samay nodded his head as Roshni walked towards her apartment.

She rang the bell but no one opened the door she stood for another two min and tried again.

“Well they might be at our apartment. Lets check” Samay turned towards their apartment and rang the bell.

The two of them stood there for sometime but having not got any response Samay took his keys out and opened the door. The two entered the apartment.

“No sign of them” Guess the love birds are enjoying themselves” Samay said as he dropped himself on the Sofa.

“Yeah” Roshni started to laugh as she also sat on the sofa and then got up again.

“I am gonna drink some water. Do you want some?” Roshni asked

“Sure that will be very sweet of you” Samay looked exhausted.

Roshni got into the kitchen to drink water. She also got Samay a glass of water. As she was coming out the lights went off and she screamed.

“Roshni what happened” Samay enquired. It was very dark so Samay could hardly make out anything

“Nothing I just got scared” Roshni replied I will be fine. It’s just that I can’t see so not sure if I should come to the Sofa”.

“Well just be where you are, I will get the candles”.

Samay tried to walk around in the dark trying hard not to break anything.

“Well I got the candles and the matchstick” Samay said and lit the candle and brought it towards Roshni.

The breeze was blowing and it turned off the candle.

“Oh no” Roshni looked disappointed.

“Relax I will try again”

They heard some noise near the door and thought it might be Ronit and Sanjana.

“Samay put on the candles I think they have come”

“Yeah wait a second let me light it”

“I will open it”

“Don’t move”

Finally, Samay lit the candle and the two moved towards the door. They were able to hear some noises and went and opened the door.

As soon as they opened the door Ronit and Sanjana fell on the floor as they were leaning on the door. Samay and Roshni looked at them in amusement. Both started to laugh.
“So the love birds are back” Samay said to Ronit as he helped them get up.

“Yeah”

“By the way boyfriend what were the two of you up to” Sanjana giving a naughty smile.

“Oye stop working your brain too much. There is a power cut and so we had put on candle lights” Samay said.

“Oh I see” Sanjana and Ronit looked at each other with a naughty smile

“Shut up” Roshni said.

“So did the two of you had a great time?” Samay asked.

“Oh we had a blast of a time” Ronit replied. “What about you two?”

“Well we went for a movie then dinner and then back home”

“Sounds like a date to me. In fact we just went to the temple and came. Cool guys nice. ” Sanjana said and gave them a smile.

The four of them sat around the couch talking as they were sitting in the candle light waiting for the light to come. Finally the light came.

“Finally” Sanjana jumped with excitement. All of them got up.

“What time is it?” Roshni asked.

“Its 4 ‘0’ clock dear” Ronit said.

“Oh my God We better get some sleep” Roshni said.

“Yeah we too” Samay added.

“I had a great time today. I was with my best buddies today all night” Sanjana said and hugged Ronit and kissed Samay on his cheeks. “Let’s go Di”

“So Sweet” Samay said.

“Goodnight” Ronit said. “Love you Jaan, Take Care Roshni”

“Bye everyone see you all tomorrow” Roshni said.

“Yeah. Good night” Samay said.

Sanjana and Roshni walked toward the door.

“By the way pack your bags and get ready by 6 am” Samay said.

“6 In just two hours??” Sanjana shouted back

“Yeah” Samay said.

“What for dude” Ronit said.

“Yeah man I haven’t slept today at all” Roshni said looking almost as if she will sleep in the passage itself.

“Well I have a surprise” Samay said.

Everybody was stunned and exchanged glances.

“We are going to GOA. We have our flights at 6 o clock. Since we have a week off for Christmas I booked the four of us for a week in a resort in GOA “

“WOW” Ronit jumped with excitement and hugged Samay. Sanjana hugged him too. Roshni also decided to join in. They all fell down.

The four started to roll on the floor and started to laugh loudly.

~~ The End ~~

http://www.thoughtsunbound.com a place for my thoughts