Shayri.com  

Go Back   Shayri.com > Personal Messages > Chit-Chat & General Discussion Forum

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Final Destination
Old
  (#121)
Rohin
Rohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to behold

Final Destination - 21st October 2005, 07:55 AM

Final Destination

Suddenly Ronit heard a loud scream.

“Sanjana are you fine…” Ronit’s heart beat stopped and he ran down shouting

Ronit kept calling for her as he ran down the steps. He finally reached where Sanjana was standing.

“What happened? Sanjana” Ronit moved closer to Sanjana as he saw her standing looking very scared

“Ronit…. Ronit….” Sanjana was crying.

“Yes Sanjana what happened?”

“There was a SSSSS Snake here”

“SNAKE…. You mean Snake” Ronit was now shouting and jumping up and down. “That long thing that … that looks like belt…. The.. that… that… that wriggles… the that… the..” Ronit made a snake hood with his hand.

“Calm down Ronit its gone”

“What calm down… the that the snake could bite you” Ronit still looking very scared as Sanjana regained composure.

“I tell you, Oh God where did this Guy come from. You look more scared then me, worse is I saw the snake and you haven’t seen it till now.” Sanjana was talking to Ronit as he was jumping around.

“”How big was it?”

“Stop it Ronit” Sanjana slapped Ronit oh his shoulder and continued walking down.

“Hey Sanjana sowwie buddy” Ronit started to laugh as he walked after Sanjana.

“Go to hell” Sanjana said as she kept walking down.

After much walk they reached the car. Ronit opened the door as they got into the car and Ronit drove towards home.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Suddenly Roshni turned her head and her enlarged her eyes and then like something struck and she screamed loudly. There was the sound of tyres squeaking.

Samay applied the breaks. The car came to a grinding halt.

“Roshni what happened?” Samay moved the car aside and then looked at Roshni.

“I lost my keys”

Samay started to laugh loudly. He was laughing as if there was no tomorrow and seeing him laugh Roshni began to scream again.

“You fool here I have lost my keys and you are laughing at me” Roshni said innocently.

“What else should I do? For such a small thing you shouted as if we were gonna crash into something”

“Idiot now don’t scare me”

“Well come on we are very far from the hotel and the house is comparatively closer. Let’s go home and call the hotel to check for it meanwhile Sanjana would have already come back by now so don’t worry”

“Okay if you say”

Samay started the car again and drove towards home, but he could not control himself from laughing and Roshni hit him and then turned her face towards the other side. After a few minutes they reached home. Samay parked the car and they walked back to the apartments.

“Here we are” Samay said as he opened the lift door.

“Yup let me check if Sanjana has come”

“Sure” Samay nodded his head as Roshni walked towards her apartment.

She rang the bell but no one opened the door she stood for another two min and tried again.

“Well they might be at our apartment. Lets check” Samay turned towards their apartment and rang the bell.

The two of them stood there for sometime but having not got any response Samay took his keys out and opened the door. The two entered the apartment.

“No sign of them” Guess the love birds are enjoying themselves” Samay said as he dropped himself on the Sofa.

“Yeah” Roshni started to laugh as she also sat on the sofa and then got up again.

“I am gonna drink some water. Do you want some?” Roshni asked

“Sure that will be very sweet of you” Samay looked exhausted.

Roshni got into the kitchen to drink water. She also got Samay a glass of water. As she was coming out the lights went off and she screamed.

“Roshni what happened” Samay enquired. It was very dark so Samay could hardly make out anything

“Nothing I just got scared” Roshni replied I will be fine. It’s just that I can’t see so not sure if I should come to the Sofa”.

“Well just be where you are, I will get the candles”.

Samay tried to walk around in the dark trying hard not to break anything.

“Well I got the candles and the matchstick” Samay said and lit the candle and brought it towards Roshni.

The breeze was blowing and it turned off the candle.

“Oh no” Roshni looked disappointed.

“Relax I will try again”

They heard some noise near the door and thought it might be Ronit and Sanjana.

“Samay put on the candles I think they have come”

“Yeah wait a second let me light it”

“I will open it”

“Don’t move”

Finally, Samay lit the candle and the two moved towards the door. They were able to hear some noises and went and opened the door.

As soon as they opened the door Ronit and Sanjana fell on the floor as they were leaning on the door. Samay and Roshni looked at them in amusement. Both started to laugh.
“So the love birds are back” Samay said to Ronit as he helped them get up.

“Yeah”

“By the way boyfriend what were the two of you up to” Sanjana giving a naughty smile.

“Oye stop working your brain too much. There is a power cut and so we had put on candle lights” Samay said.

“Oh I see” Sanjana and Ronit looked at each other with a naughty smile

“Shut up” Roshni said.

“So did the two of you had a great time?” Samay asked.

“Oh we had a blast of a time” Ronit replied. “What about you two?”

“Well we went for a movie then dinner and then back home”

“Sounds like a date to me. In fact we just went to the temple and came. Cool guys nice. ” Sanjana said and gave them a smile.

The four of them sat around the couch talking as they were sitting in the candle light waiting for the light to come. Finally the light came.

“Finally” Sanjana jumped with excitement. All of them got up.

“What time is it?” Roshni asked.

“Its 4 ‘0’ clock dear” Ronit said.

“Oh my God We better get some sleep” Roshni said.

“Yeah we too” Samay added.

“I had a great time today. I was with my best buddies today all night” Sanjana said and hugged Ronit and kissed Samay on his cheeks. “Let’s go Di”

“So Sweet” Samay said.

“Goodnight” Ronit said. “Love you Jaan, Take Care Roshni”

“Bye everyone see you all tomorrow” Roshni said.

“Yeah. Good night” Samay said.

Sanjana and Roshni walked toward the door.

“By the way pack your bags and get ready by 6 am” Samay said.

“6 In just two hours??” Sanjana shouted back

“Yeah” Samay said.

“What for dude” Ronit said.

“Yeah man I haven’t slept today at all” Roshni said looking almost as if she will sleep in the passage itself.

“Well I have a surprise” Samay said.

Everybody was stunned and exchanged glances.

“We are going to GOA. We have our flights at 6 o clock. Since we have a week off for Christmas I booked the four of us for a week in a resort in GOA “

“WOW” Ronit jumped with excitement and hugged Samay. Sanjana hugged him too. Roshni also decided to join in. They all fell down.

The four started to roll on the floor and started to laugh loudly.

~~ The End ~~

http://www.thoughtsunbound.com a place for my thoughts

Old
  (#122)
karthik
karthik has a spectacular aura aboutkarthik has a spectacular aura about

21st October 2005, 08:21 AM

hmmmmmmmm
last part was nice
but i liked the previous endin...it was seriuosly very nice
take care

Karthik
Chaandni mere pyaar ki kyun uspar na rang laayi
Kyun bas kami hi meri ibaadat me usko nazar aayi
Thaa laakh bura sahi main. sacchi meri chaahat thi
Kyun meri bhaavnaon ko woh samajh nahi paayi...

Dekhna chahta hun..
Tere tasveer ko khwab banake dekhna chahta hun
Aur us khwab mein apne aap ko khona chahta hun

I envy the words, which took the form of my emotions
I love my poetry…
Which has turned the tears of pain in to the pearls of love…

Old
  (#123)
Pulkit_gupta
Humanity
Pulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant future

21st October 2005, 03:27 PM

Rohin,

I finally caught up... I read all the stations ... It was really very well written.. Loved it.... Pehle waala end bhi accha thha... thou I like happy happy ending stories..

Ek baat hai...Knowing u from so much time now...I cud make out that the story had ur perspective, the way u look at things...not that its bad... but I cud feel ur emotions in there....

Ek baat aur acchi yeh thhi..ke it wasnt completely filmi... U let Samay and Roshni be just good friends....that was good...!

All n all.. I loved it... aur yeh bhi sahi hai... Logon ke joote khaane ke darr se bachne ke liye toone pehle hi ek happy ending likh liya...

Congrats on reaching the final station...

Aur Karthik....With all of us emotional fools here.... I mean shayars....tumhaare pasand ki ending rakhne me rohin ko bahut dande padhte...

Kab sochaa thha milegaa humsafar "Shweta" jaisaa
Lagta hai is baar "Pulkit", kismat teri bhi rang laayii hai
  Send a message via Yahoo to Pulkit_gupta  
Old
  (#124)
Rohin
Rohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to beholdRohin is a splendid one to behold

22nd October 2005, 12:16 AM

Hi Everyone,

i would like to thank everybody who supported me through out this venture. Not sure if I met any of your expectations but i would say i enjoyed the whole experience.

Why 2 Ends?

I always plan my novel end before I begin, if I cannot see the end I do not write the novel. I saw two ends to the novel. Each appropriate in their own respect.

Some who love the pain and believe that Pain is the way they would like the first end thou personally i like happy endings. Reason is very simple- We all want happy endings.

When you are reading anything always give hope to the readers this makes a writing worthwhile. If at the end of the writing you are just able to add to the tears of the person you have not achieved anything.

Only if through your writings you can bring a smile to a person's face have you achieved something great. Something you can be proud of all your life.

I chose two endings because I wanted to pass a message. the message is vey simple. You never know what happens next in life so just do what you wanna do and enjoy life.

Wouldn't it have been really good that we could choose the end in life like i could choose the end of this novel.

But sadly that does not happen. So stop worrying about tomorrow and enjoy the present, have a great time.

I hope you liked it and I hope we would continue to be friends forever.

Take Care
Rohin

Last edited by Rohin; 22nd October 2005 at 12:19 AM..

h
Old
  (#125)
shayri12345
shayri12345 is a jewel in the roughshayri12345 is a jewel in the roughshayri12345 is a jewel in the rough

h - 22nd October 2005, 02:47 AM

Dear Rohin: this is the thought of yours that really attracts me to our friendship.....well many other reasons ofcrose but this is one! Rohin the way u wrote the story is wonderful, i read it full last nite from beg to end, lot of moments that u ahaave captured, sad ones, lonely ones, frinds me gapshap ones, how we share with the one we are, how we are scared to tell them some things, yet being with them is its own beautiful feeling. After i read the whole and then If i could aah!! decide upon what the end is....wow! life would be awesome, but hey weather we can choose the end or not, we can choose weather how we want to look at things. I wrote a poem....hoping it will express what i want to say!

Here it goes:

Love once commited with heart
Cannot be changed, no matter what span of life it be
Love birds stay love birds forever
I would make life special for you, Cuzz I only love thee!

I gave my heart to you
without knowing what the outcome will be
If I can have a chance,
I will hold your hand forever and tell the world, I only Love thee!

CHoice I wish It is ours
end, what would you be
But no matter what the end,
Let me tell the world today, I only Love thee!

You showered hapiness on me
Like no one ever before special as they can be
Life is magical with your smile
I would walk side by side of you
Look in your deep ocean eyez, and express how Much I Only Love thee!

If the end is what i can decide
with U - what a joy ride, Life will be
I would be in your manly strong arms forever
GIve you joy of the world, and say forever, I Only Love thee!

luv Priya

Akhihaan milaake chan'na paavi na Judayi Vey .......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jisnu Lagey, ohi'yo jaane, Kaun Jaane peer parayi!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Re: h
Old
  (#126)
Rohin

Re: h - 22nd October 2005, 05:04 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by LuvPriya
ove once commited with heart
Cannot be changed, no matter what span of life it be
Love birds stay love birds forever
I would make life special for you, Cuzz I only love thee!

I gave my heart to you
without knowing what the outcome will be
If I can have a chance,
I will hold your hand forever and tell the world, I only Love thee!

CHoice I wish It is ours
end, what would you be
But no matter what the end,
Let me tell the world today, I only Love thee!

You showered hapiness on me
Like no one ever before special as they can be
Life is magical with your smile
I would walk side by side of you
Look in your deep ocean eyez, and express how Much I Only Love thee!

If the end is what i can decide
with U - what a joy ride, Life will be
I would be in your manly strong arms forever
GIve you joy of the world, and say forever, I Only Love thee!

luv Priya
Priya,

Each and every word of this poem is so very sweet and makes one wonder also ... can there be a more beautiful feeling then love... ?? I don't think so... an lucky are those people in the world who get so much love.... hats of to you and your wonderful thoughts... God bless you...

Take Care
Rohin

Old
  (#127)
garima
Paagal Pathik
garima is a glorious beacon of lightgarima is a glorious beacon of lightgarima is a glorious beacon of lightgarima is a glorious beacon of lightgarima is a glorious beacon of lightgarima is a glorious beacon of light

22nd October 2005, 01:27 PM

hehehehe 2 endings, waise isaki aur ending bhi ho sakati hai.. kuchh achhi kuchh buri. lekin ye dono hi kaafi achhi hai...

first ending ko socha jaaye to wo bhi achha hai.. unaki friendship purn ho gayi... jab aage wo rahenge nahi to.. koi shikawa shikaayat, ya koi disturbance nahi aayegi.. so wo bhi ek happy ending hai.. mere khayaal se.

dusara part bhi bahoot achha hai.. happy ending..

so I love both parts.. aur puri story ka to kya kehana...

hehehe to bhaiya ek kahani aur .. ...kab kaunsi kaisi? ye aap jaano.. lekin ek kahani aur chahiye.....

lallu

Anant se bhi aage... itni si khwahish hai :)
  Send a message via Yahoo to garima Send a message via Skype™ to garima 
Old
  (#128)
mann_chand
mann_chand has much to be proud ofmann_chand has much to be proud ofmann_chand has much to be proud ofmann_chand has much to be proud ofmann_chand has much to be proud ofmann_chand has much to be proud ofmann_chand has much to be proud ofmann_chand has much to be proud of

22nd October 2005, 11:43 PM

my dearest rohin
how r u??????...last but not the least ...sign inn dotted line!!!hmmmmmmmmmm guess wht rohin !!!!
i have finsihed this novel .. .aur bahut hi pyaara likha hai aapne ... it is simply fab... u r a great writer yaaaaaaaar!!!
aapka dusra novel is still pending i dont knw woh kab padh paugiii ... hopefully sooooon!!!

ab to hum priya ke baad aapke fan bann jayege .... dont worry very soooooooon..... heheheh.lolz ......... jis din tum aachi tarah punjabi bolna seekh jaoge ..lol

hey rohin pata hai woh was my fav character it this novel ... ronit ..... hmmmmmm

aapko duniya ki har ek khsuhi mile ... aur bahut sara pyaar may all ur dreams come true

Luv ya alotzzzzzzz
Take care
Urs Di

~ Mandeep Kaur ~

Old
  (#129)
sarkaar
sarkaar is on a distinguished road

24th October 2005, 08:37 AM

I do not think that there is any place for fantasies in life. Its just an odd waying of feeling something which one cannot acheive. I read the story and throughout the journey could not make out the relevance of the topic to the flow of thoughts. Though the story has a flow which keeps you interested in the next station, but the fact that friendship is far more than dinning, gossiping, parting and dating. It does not happen in two days.

The ending of the story does not matter and is neither written to make some people good about the fact that life only ends in happiness. This is a sad state that most of the people want to live fantasies than life. I do not know why everyone is talking about the ending. You said do not think of the future contradicting your statement saying that you think of the ending before you write.

Rohin, please do not take this as a personal remerk, but I have just penned my feelings towards your novel. The flow is good no doubt but it lacks the vision and content. And what is important is journey, not the ending. Ending is the result of the journey and is only consequential.

I know that there will be many who whould like to defend the story saying that most of the people liked it, but I want to re-iterate that mojority is not always right. They might have the power but they are not always right.

My suggestion would be to have more concrete thoughts on the subject and make them as sound as your flow. Then only can you make a subject and novel worthwile. And beleive me most of the people appreacite the fantasies that you show them and not the content.

Please accept my apologies for being a critic but i cannot help see someone making life a fantasy even though you intent to fill hope in others. Sorry life is much more sweet and sore than fantasies.

Sarkaar

Khushi ki firaak main eek...
sarkaar

Old
  (#130)
Rohin

24th October 2005, 11:59 AM

Hi Sarkaar,

First of all thanks for taking the time out and spending it on this writing. I am glad to hear your comments and thank you for them. One always likes to hear a different point of view and opinion from their own b'coz that is how one learns.

True, it seems like a fantasy. True, it shows more of dinning, gossiping, partying and dating. True, it tries to make people feel more better then to put the hard realities of life across them. I guess the relevance of the topic to the story could be found in the preface. I guess I wrote Journey of four Friends? the track for which could be called Friendship right?

Ending of the story does not matter at all, but it has to. People do not wanna live fantasies friend. People wanna live on hope. they wanna see a brighter tomorrow.

Well I thought of the end as that is where for me the novel ended, the rest was a process to present it to you all over here for me which is just a process. So contradiction, I don't think so.

I always appreciate critic to my work as it also gives me an oppurtunity to sit back and take a view of the whole thing. Sometimes when you are creating something you do let things flow and may not achieve 100% success with what you wanna do.

Its like pottery, as a beginner you take some clay and start moulding it into shape, first few pieces you go wrong and then you slowly master the art. Writing is something similar. Coming to vision and content, well think about it did it really lacked vision? did it lack meat? was this really a fantasy? I guess then our wavelength did not match.

" And what is important is journey, not the ending. Ending is the result of the journey and is only consequential."

This is something which I believe in. But maybe the same words were not expressed by me at the end of the writing.

Majority is right, minority is also right. My truth or reality is mine. Relevant for me and not for many. I do not think anybody else will or can defend my writing as it is my thoughts alone. So I do not know if Majority liked it or the Majority did not. If you see out of the 1000' who come here hardly any reply so am I in Minority or Majority?

"They might have the power but they are not always right."

Never think in terms of right or wrong. You are creating boundaries to your thinking which just makes your world smaller and smaller. Maybe you can spend some time in reading another article of mine in the General stories section by the title Thoughts Unbound.

"My suggestion would be to have more concrete thoughts on the subject and make them as sound as your flow. Then only can you make a subject and novel worthwile. And beleive me most of the people appreacite the fantasies that you show them and not the content."

Comment taken into consideration.

"Please accept my apologies for being a critic but i cannot help see someone making life a fantasy even though you intent to fill hope in others. Sorry life is much more sweet and sore than fantasies."

Apologies not accepted, critics are hard to find. So you have the right to be different. Thanks once again.

"but i cannot help see someone making life a fantasy even though you intent to fill hope in others. Sorry life is much more sweet and sore than fantasies."

In this one statement i can say i know you very well. But about that we will talk some other time and in some other place.

Right now just wanna thank you for your wonderful reply and hope to see you in future too with your thoughts.

Just something for you to ponder over before I close. Somebody said these famous words, Not sure who.

Tthere are only two ways to live life

"Get Busy Living, or Get Busy Dying"

Take Care
Rohin

Old
  (#131)
sarkaar

24th October 2005, 02:56 PM

Thanks for the reply, but again a couple of iterations...
People are like kids who like good stories with happy endings, but as one should not sell the point on the fantasies. Its damaging for those who follow and do not realise that when did these things became a part of their though process.

A couple of rebounds on your reply
\"Ending of the story does not matter at all, but it has to\"

Sure but my concern is to spend more intellect on the journey than the destination

\"Never think in terms of right or wrong\"

I never do. Right or wrong is perception. Something which is right for you may not be for me. But the idea there was that people try to draw point on these basis. Remember sir. \"there is a difference between what should happen and what actuall happens\", and going by the same analogy, people should not think in terms of right or wrong but they do and form opinions.

Lastly, a better writer is one who presents a thought and do not drive home a point on the basis of fantasies. I just cannot and do not beleve in them.

looking forward a story from you which is more to earth

Sarkaar

sarkaar

Old
  (#132)
Rohin

24th October 2005, 03:25 PM

If you see Buddy there are two endings not one... happy one or sad one your choice.... (Personally: I consider all endings are Happy endings)....

I never ask people to follow... I am no Icon or Leader or whatever to make people follow me... I do not intend to also...

A couple of rebounds on your reply
\"Ending of the story does not matter at all, but it has to\"

Sure but my concern is to spend more intellect on the journey than the destination

This Journey had more intellect then meets the eye... sometimes the subtle changes in stories go unnoticed... i guess it again did....

\"Never think in terms of right or wrong\"

I never do. Right or wrong is perception. Something which is right for you may not be for me. But the idea there was that people try to draw point on these basis. Remember sir. \"there is a difference between what should happen and what actuall happens\", and going by the same analogy, people should not think in terms of right or wrong but they do and form opinions.

Opinionated ... well again something it is for people to decide not me... like I said I do not intend to change people's opinion on anything... as by doing so I am again trying to say what is right or wrong... So its again the readers choice....I express my view and everybody is entitled to agree or disagree with me ... which means still confining the mind to work in a bound frame....

Lastly, a better writer is one who presents a thought and do not drive home a point on the basis of fantasies. I just cannot and do not beleve in them.

Many of the incidents are real... not necessarily with me... but they are woven together into a story.... But like I said I am not here to drive home a point... you are fully entitled to your opinion...

looking forward a story from you which is more to earth

The links below are more near to what you like to read... do let me know if I am correct??

http://www.shayri.com/forums/showthr...threadid=33508

http://www.shayri.com/forums/showthr...threadid=33654

http://www.shayri.com/forums/showthr...threadid=30516

Thanks
Rohin

hi
Old
  (#133)
shayri12345
shayri12345 is a jewel in the roughshayri12345 is a jewel in the roughshayri12345 is a jewel in the rough

hi - 25th October 2005, 07:43 AM

Hi friends, Sarkaar, Aapka sneh bhara reply dekh.....kuch apne vichaar prakat kar rahi hu!

I do not think that there is any place for fantasies in life.
--> In life we all want a lot of things, since childhood! we think about so many things in life what we wnt, how we want them etc, fantasy that we all live in yeah there is a difference between fastasy and reality but, i think the person who cant fantasize canot fully live in reality. There is nothing wrong in fantasying, a innocent smile it bring on our lips, makes our heart beat faster etc. in life its hard to get small happinesses, I do agree a bit in fantasies u cant live your full life, but hey! without fantasy life would be so dull and incomplete!

Its just an odd waying of feeling something which one cannot acheive.

--> those who dreama nd fantasize are the ones who have the courage to acehive them. WHose who dont have a dream, dont have anything!

I read the story and throughout the journey could not make out the relevance of the topic to the flow of thoughts.

--> throughout the story it revels the topic friendship. It tells u and shows u the moments friends have, the way they live togehter, share things, share what they like,dislike, share tears and laughter.

Though the story has a flow which keeps you interested in the next station, but the fact that friendship is far more than dinning, gossiping, parting and dating. It does not happen in two days.

--> friendship isnt limited to what can be done in between friends, i thnk it has no limits, in the story through some stations,it gives us a virtual feel of how friends intereact! talk, share, dine, gossip...etc...friendship dont have boundaries..

The ending of the story does not matter and is neither written to make some people good about the fact that life only ends in happiness.
--> its trie journey is what matters, but hey! end also have an equal importance i beleive. like they say ant bhala so sab bhala! but if ant is not what we wanted then life shouldnt stop thats it. it should go on with same courage. sometmes and most of the times end is in our hands, but we dont try. we leave it to fate...or people or customs and we loose wht could happen. true not all things hapen and end in happiness, but its the way u wanted to see it. when u get love, the journey is imp, in case u loose it gord forbid, god shows u , there is more to love then that person itself, may be god wants u to expereince more in love. may be god wants u to...get the real worth love, today we feel this is it, but tommrow, what it may bring who knows, so depends on how u take things and see them!

This is a sad state that most of the people want to live fantasies than life. I do not know why everyone is talking about the ending. You said do not think of the future contradicting your statement saying that you think of the ending before you write.
--> when a writer writes, end is imp to him just as the story is, they both are connected starting and ending.....but the end should have a motto! a motto like in this friendship novel i got is, end could be anything......but sometims if ud o ahve a choice then make it what u want....but yes friendship novel also says, it would be so nice if we could decide wht the end could be....so life would be so beautiful. i thikn its like thoughts unbound if u think about it. some people see what they want to see and others see other points. the mainpoint of any story is too keep readers intersted, and learn frm what is happening - and i think this is a perfect story that did so!

The flow is good no doubt but it lacks the vision and content.
--> my perosnal opinionis that it has a vision of friendship of how friwnds interact.....and then some fall in love when sharing deep emotional things in life...some go on forever as best buddies!

what is important is journey, not the ending. Ending is the result of the journey and is only consequential.
--> the story talks about the journey, end yes! end is to say that sometimes it could be how we want to look at things and sometimes if we try we might b able to change the end....if in hands!

And beleive me most of the people appreacite the fantasies that you show them and not the content.
--> the one who dreams has the courage of achieiving it. the one who dreams has the dare to make i true.

These are my thoughts! Hope u didint mind but its just got so intersting i had to tell you what i thought!

Regards
Priya

Akhihaan milaake chan'na paavi na Judayi Vey .......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jisnu Lagey, ohi'yo jaane, Kaun Jaane peer parayi!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Old
  (#134)
sarkaar

25th October 2005, 09:34 AM

Priya,

Its always good to have a healthy debat. I think this is one of the ways to make Friends... remember

\"Nindak niyere rakhiye, bin nindak sub soon
Paani gaye na ubre mooti, manas, choon\"
...Kabeer

Well to reply
Fantasies are different from dreams and I have problem with fantasies like this and not dreams. Dreams lead you to acheivements and not fantasies...

If you read my first reply you will find that I said friendship IS MORE THAN dining etc... I think the doha which I had put gives a lot of relevance to me message.

End should have a motto and i sincerely beleive in that... but then you cannot have two endings to suit or accomodate the people or feelings. If the Intentions of the writing are clear then the end has to have relevance to the story. There are no two endings.

As you said that the story has the vision of how friends interact amd may fall in love is almost what I disliked about this whole story and which made me to write in an open forum. Friendship is not just sharing its far far far more than anyones imaginations as it is limitless. The part of the friendship which comes out is something which you can even share with you near and dear somes and at times spouce. But friendship is beyond that and this is the reaosn for my criticism.

Any finally there is nothing wrong in anything. not even fantasizing but it should have boundaries. I have seen people who get swayed by the fantasies like these and destroy the relationships that they have hoping that they might find true love in their friends. I know that it is upon people to follow or not but then the way a particulr thing is packaged makes a difference and this is where I have raised my opinion.

One should understand that this is no Filmee site where we have happy endings and hero heroins meeting finally or dying finally... the story on friendship needs to be as concrete as this relationship is if we understand what frienship is all about. As rohin puts in his last reply that there are stories of seriousness which I woould like to read is something which i did not like coz I am all the way talking of the relevance of the topic and the larger than life fantasies in the story.

I would like to end my part of the debate here and would not reply as it might hurt others but am more than open to discuss the sam through the pm\'s so that the dignity of the story which many appreciate is maintained.

Hope this is okay with all concerned

Sarkaar

sarkaar

Old
  (#135)
Rohin

25th October 2005, 02:25 PM

Hi Sarkaar and Priya,

I too like healthy debates. So just adding my closing comments.

"But friendship is beyond that and this is the reaosn for my criticism."

Buddy, it was never my intention to capture everything about friendship or rather limit it to a few things. So I do appreciate your criticsm that it does not cover many aspects of friendship.

"Any finally there is nothing wrong in anything. not even fantasizing but it should have boundaries."

My only question is who will decide the boundaries? No pun intended but honestly would need an answer to this.

"I have seen people who get swayed by the fantasies like these and destroy the relationships that they have hoping that they might find true love in their friends. I know that it is upon people to follow or not but then the way a particulr thing is packaged makes a difference and this is where I have raised my opinion."

Well if you realise my friend if people are as clear thinkers as you they would not have a problem. But yes if they do follow things blindly then I do agree they would have problems. But I do not know its cure as I am a Blind man myself and maybe I am leading people through a path which maybe I am comfortable with.

"As rohin puts in his last reply that there are stories of seriousness which I woould like to read is something which i did not like coz I am all the way talking of the relevance of the topic and the larger than life fantasies in the story."

Point was only to say b'cozif it were a discussion on Friendship we could have got down to the finner points of it. But like you said relevance of the topic to the writing it is what I feel best suited it.

"I would like to end my part of the debate here and would not reply as it might hurt others but am more than open to discuss the sam through the pm's so that the dignity of the story which many appreciate is maintained."

Don't worry buddy nobody here would mind a good debate. I hardly see debate of relevance here. At least we are talking about how to write.

I am on a learning curve and would not mind discussion as it only adds to me being able to write better.

Just one last thing,

"The truth of life is bitter
Reality is darker then the truth itself
What you believe in just a Mirage
Reality is a desert you don't wanna see"
-- By me

My own words- So trust me friend. I won't say things for the sake of it.

Take Care
Rohin

Last edited by Rohin; 25th October 2005 at 02:31 PM..

Old
  (#136)
roshani
roshani will become famous soon enough

27th October 2005, 03:26 PM

hi friends,
had been continously reading this post of my dear friend rohin, n was continously replying too. but after a long gap , infact must say after reading sarkaar ji's reply, priya n rohin too. u all forced me to think once tht whats thts exactly u all guys are talking about in this open debate. well i keep aside wat sarkaar ji said, or priya or rohin. i started reading this story becoz in my life i really believe that nothing is beyond this relation so called FRIENDSHIP. even if we fall in love tht too happens wen u become gud friends. i particularly believe in few lines of sarkaar ji tht friendship is far more than than dinning, gossiping, parting and dating. It does not happen in two days. well this thread i started reading as it wud teach us sum moral examples on wht basically friendship is. though all stations kept u in urge to read ahead but certainly what i was finding here is may be missing. well ofcourse i cannot say tht rohin has kept my thoughts in mind will writing his novel but friendship, this one word today makes me write sumthing here for all of u. plz dont take me wrong nor i m here in any kind of debate. but as everyone said tht its a public site n everyne has one's own kind of opinions to express, so here i need to share sum words with all of u on friendship, n now its up to sarkaar ji, rohin, priya n all the others who read it take my words the way they want too. but may be today i really need to come out with few words on wat friendship is. as the title of the story is FRIENDSHIP.

well friendship is a bond between two ppl,sumthing tht is special. a friend is sumone who is nice with a big heart.the one who shares,listens ,cares,who is quick to lend a hand to ease a hurt.this relation is not a bond of few days or months but it grows closer as time passes by.

if needed to understand ur friend is just like blending of loyalty n cheer,love, faith,trust n kindness too.according to me friend is the one who walks in wen whole world walks out.

dear rohin sit back n think once wat friendship is. i wud have never come here in open to discuss all this as i too dont like things in open, but then i think tht wen things are no more in ur hand n wen other is not ready to listen to u then this was the best solution i cud find to tell u. my dear friend a friend is one who understands n accepts u the way u are.loves u unconditionally as u are. a friend who changes ur life by being part of it.Someone who convinces you that there is an unlocked door just waiting for you to open it. wen u re down n the world seems dark n empty ur friend lifts u up in spirit n makes tht dark n empty world bright n full.

may be i m personally going wrong today by expressing sum thoughts abt friendship here but then i really need my friends to know tht wat friendship is. its far more than wat all of us have expressed here.

a friend who will always speak of u wen u r nt present , n though tht friend may not always share ur sunny days but will always be there to help u through the stormy ones. i dont know may be this all must have been expressed here in this novel, but i cudnt find so. i was shocked to see two ends of this novel. this novel was very very dear to me, but yes it has made me confused too rohin tht wat u actually wanted to convey through this novel of urs? i m srry if i have personally hurted anyone here but then today i cudnt stop myself frm replying here. what is the moral of this story????????well my dear friends happy endings n sad ending too. u made me think twice for this. neways all the best for ur next coming up novel. will definately go through tht too. i always wanted u to write on the reality not on the thoughts buddy. hope u get my point n i wud look forward for sumthing tht kind too. my friend i just want to say few words of a unknowh author here wa he exactly said abt the nature of friend:-

well the nature of the friend is to-
be there for u
cheer u up wen u r blue
listen to all ur woes
help u out with ur foes
encourage u to succeed
know wen u r in need
help u out in so many ways
tell u hw things really are
remember u frm far
give u wat support they can
be ur true n logal fan
love u in gud times or bad
build u up wen you r sad
help u wen u have done it wrong
give u a pat on the back
hug u just to console
celebrate ur victories
hurt with u wen u r down
n try to wipe away ur frown
{nm}

well i m srry if i was wrong in expressing my thoughts here. well friendship is all tht matters for me, becoz i persoally believe tht all new relations get formed only after friendship. may be i was never expressing wat my friends are for me. but hope u all get my point wat i m really trying to say here. take care all. may god bless u all with his finnest glitters.
with love
roshani

Old
  (#137)
Rohin

27th October 2005, 04:16 PM

Hi Jasleen,

Thanks for coming and replying and reading the novel all througout.

Now something for everybody

Let me ask a few questions and answer them if you wish to.

1. Is friendship all about pain and tears and friend in need is a friend indeed? I hope not.

2. Is it required that when talking about friendship you always talk about sad things etc?

3. Does this book anywhere throughout claims to be a GEETA UPDESH on friendship?

4. Is it required that if the title of the novel is "Friendship" it should talk about all aspects of friendship? Why is the title so inappropriate? Are there not four friends in the novel who become friends and a pair of them fall in love? Isn't the relationship they had between them was Friendship???????

5. Is it required that all person want the same thing from life?

6. Is it required that I say things in a way that some of you want to hear?

7. Isn't it mentioned in the start of the novel itself that this a journey of four friends. Does the journey need to be the way you want it or I as a writer want it?

8. Moral of the story - If you as a reader could ot make out the Moral from the story then yes it is my fault and my in ability to that I could not bring it out. But it is not by any obligation or duty to go to each reader and explain to them what I meant.

9. Like you all mentioned it is a public forum and we can discuss and criticize thingsI appreciate that and I am glad Sarkar and Jasleen put forth their point of view. But it also does not mean that I need to write what you want. It just means I share what I write. If you like it good for you and if you don't again good for you.

10. Finally, I have been getting words like FANTASY again and again and it is right now irritating me. Can you who have a problem with the novel write down in detail what all was so much FANTASY like? I know personally all people and incidents which took place in this novel but I don't think I need to give it as a proof to anybody here.

I am not sorry if it hurted anybody, because again I do not have any moral obligations to ensure that you are not hurt. those who are hurted please feel free to feel so and maybe not read me in future if my writings hurt you. As again being a public forum I am free to air my views.

I appreciate the criticism till the point it was healthy. But it is getting down to the level where in you all want me to see right and wrong thru your eyes which I do not thing should happen.

Lastly, I never remarked on anybody personally. In case of Sarkaar also I had said maybe he did not like what I wrote here but maybe he would find my other threads more intresting or maybe worth a read and that is why I said if you wanna read some serious stuff please he can read the other stuff. By serious stuff I only mean't was something different or rather which many might call being "Politicaly Correct" story.

Awaiting answer to questions. Before giving explanations to your point of view. Please answer the questions in YES and NO. you will find most arguments unreasonable after that?

And regarding my next novel. I have made even a stronger resolve to say things my way whether it seems FANTASY to some or REAL to some.

Thanks

Old
  (#138)
Rohin

27th October 2005, 04:18 PM

By the way something I missed out.

Jasleen I agree with your words on friendship but not on the words for the novel.

Old
  (#139)
roshani

27th October 2005, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Rohin
Hi Jasleen,

Thanks for coming and replying and reading the novel all througout.

Now something for everybody

Let me ask a few questions and answer them if you wish to.

1. Is friendship all about pain and tears and friend in need is a friend indeed? I hope not.

2. Is it required that when talking about friendship you always talk about sad things etc?

3. Does this book anywhere throughout claims to be a GEETA UPDESH on friendship?

4. Is it required that if the title of the novel is "Friendship" it should talk about all aspects of friendship? Why is the title so inappropriate? Are there not four friends in the novel who become friends and a pair of them fall in love? Isn't the relationship they had between them was Friendship???????

7. Isn't it mentioned in the start of the novel itself that this a journey of four friends. Does the journey need to be the way you want it or I as a writer want it?

8. Moral of the story - If you as a reader could ot make out the Moral from the story then yes it is my fault and my in ability to that I could not bring it out. But it is not by any obligation or duty to go to each reader and explain to them what I meant.

9. Like you all mentioned it is a public forum and we can discuss and criticize thingsI appreciate that and I am glad Sarkar and Jasleen put forth their point of view. But it also does not mean that I need to write what you want. It just means I share what I write. If you like it good for you and if you don't again good for you.

10. Finally, I have been getting words like FANTASY again and again and it is right now irritating me. Can you who have a problem with the novel write down in detail what all was so much FANTASY like? I know personally all people and incidents which took place in this novel but I don't think I need to give it as a proof to anybody here.

I am not sorry if it hurted anybody, because again I do not have any moral obligations to ensure that you are not hurt. those who are hurted please feel free to feel so and maybe not read me in future if my writings hurt you. As again being a public forum I am free to air my views.

I appreciate the criticism till the point it was healthy. But it is getting down to the level where in you all want me to see right and wrong thru your eyes which I do not thing should happen.

Lastly, I never remarked on anybody personally. In case of Sarkaar also I had said maybe he did not like what I wrote here but maybe he would find my other threads more intresting or maybe worth a read and that is why I said if you wanna read some serious stuff please he can read the other stuff. By serious stuff I only mean't was something different or rather which many might call being "Politicaly Correct" story.

Awaiting answer to questions. Before giving explanations to your point of view. Please answer the questions in YES and NO. you will find most arguments unreasonable after that?

And regarding my next novel. I have made even a stronger resolve to say things my way whether it seems FANTASY to some or REAL to some.

Thanks
hi,
i dont mind in replying to ur questions. so here is my point of view again.

answer- well who said so tht friendship is all about pain n tears. well its a relation tht we have to go miles n miles ahead together n tht my dear friend happiness n sowrrows re part n parcel in ones life. its never tht it has to go along in ur happy times but then just to let u know tht friendship is beyond more than wat we all discuss here. its a relation of to be together in every phase of life.

answer- nope its never necessary tht u just need to talk abt sad times only. wel wat are friends for. they are there in ur happy n bad times both. one who are just with u in ur happy times n not in ur sad times they are not ur true friends. well rohin in life yeh koi nahi janta ki wat is next in our life. n we just cannot say tht we are living a happy life always with no pains at all in life. well now look at ur post. does it reveal any kind of reality in it? think twice abt it. i just said write in reality, becoz in life happiness n sorrows are part n parcel. its never there tht u get one out of the two. but in life u get both of it. happiness n sad times vice versa.

answer- who said so?all i need to express here was wen coming on the topic so called friendship its not just wat u showed us. its much n much more beyond to wat u said. it shud have reflected wat friendship is?

answer-not all aspects but kuch hadh tak yes. it shud give us a feeling what friendship is?well srry to say buddy, u said all four became friends n one pair fall in love. do u think without knowing wat personality the person belongs to can anyone falll in love. though judgements can be wrong in life while taking these decesions but in ur story wat was reflected gud abt tht pair tht they cudnt stop themselves frm being in love?is this so called love tht u meet n not knowing so much abt each other u fall in love? love wow another set question now in my mind which i will shortly reply u again here. yes they had a gud healthy relation in friendship but then do u think is it sufficient tht this kind of relation is ok in friendship. look at my previous reply. u will come to know wat friendship is.

answer-nope not at all but yes to sum extent

answer-nope not at all. tht means the other person doesnt understand u, then tht so called friend is not ur friend. especially i feels bad tht wen u try to convey sumthing n ur friend takes it the other way round.

answer- well its up to the writer to decide wat he wants to write. n today i cud make out tht we all r fools who had been debating here. who r we to give suggestions. its just tht u talk n say only to those who are close to u. now up to u wat u want to think?

answer-well buddy its not ur duty to go n explain to each n every one who reads ur novel. i really dont want to go much more here becoz then this cud make my friend unhappy n for me my friends really matter. thts it.

answer-well we never asked u to write wat we want. who are we. no one. seriously rohin we are no one. its just tht we wanted to aware u of few facts but i think we were wrong here. a person shud only try to explain to those who are learners. who really listen to u. i dont know abt sarkaar ji but yes i think i wasted my time here just trying to tell u tht its just not wat u showed us. this relation is much beyond to wat we all said.yes very correctly said tht its our wish hw we rate the post. well i must congratulate u for writing a novel of a journey of four friends. the topic shud have been this, not friendship. neways we are no one to say.

answer-well i dont need to reply u on this question as i always said tht this story reflects sum close friends of mine. so this was not wat i wanted to say. wat i meant to say is totally different n u r taking it on a different track. neways no comments to this question as i never thought so n i really have no interest in getting proofs here.

well there was a time i use to feel hurted but it doesnt affect me at all any more. every one has ones own opnion n let me tell u one thing wen ur opinion clashes srry to say tht they cannot be true friends at least. becoz in friendship a person tries to understnad the other person to. wat he really wants to say. well i m happy to be here in open to discuss wat i really wanted to. have no regrets to wat i said n now even i wud say tht feel free to get irritated or hurted if anyone is taking me wrong becoz i said wat my heart said, n i have no regrets to wat i said. noways. not at all. well thx rohin for liking my words on friendship. i only wanted to say all this. n i just wanted to add tht ur text is missing with sumwhere in case of the title given by u so called FRIENDSHIP. TAKE CARE N MAY GOD BLESS U WITH HIS FINNEST GLITTERS.

Old
  (#140)
roshani

27th October 2005, 05:37 PM

rohin,
i m keeping ur words only in front of u. now think twice before replying me. hope u get me wat i mean to say. are u going the way wayt u have asked here to everyone. read each n every line of urs only.

We need to follow the ten commandments of friendship that I lay down (You are bossy!).

01. We will listen to each other.
02. We will support each other in everything we do whether right or wrong.
03. We will be honest to each other about our feelings.
04. We will understand each other even without saying a word.
05. We will guide the other at all times and show the right path.
06. Everything I own is yours and so is true viz. versa (No this does not include my girlfriend)
07. We will keep each others secret as safe as our very own.
08. We will be there for each other no matter what.
09. We will be friends forever.
10. There are no commandments in friendship.

Last edited by roshani; 27th October 2005 at 05:39 PM..

Old
  (#141)
karthik
karthik has a spectacular aura aboutkarthik has a spectacular aura about

27th October 2005, 05:37 PM

hang on every body....
do we need this debate now????
its a novel...read it as a story...
there is no point in searchin for the moral...
this is jus a story and we are nt preachin ne thin here
and we not are saints to show the way to others...
its jus a story...life of 4 friends...and rohin got the happy n pleasant moments of their included in da story...
then why are eevry one argueing ?????
i agree with rohin
take care

Karthik
Chaandni mere pyaar ki kyun uspar na rang laayi
Kyun bas kami hi meri ibaadat me usko nazar aayi
Thaa laakh bura sahi main. sacchi meri chaahat thi
Kyun meri bhaavnaon ko woh samajh nahi paayi...

Dekhna chahta hun..
Tere tasveer ko khwab banake dekhna chahta hun
Aur us khwab mein apne aap ko khona chahta hun

I envy the words, which took the form of my emotions
I love my poetry…
Which has turned the tears of pain in to the pearls of love…

Old
  (#142)
Pulkit_gupta
Humanity
Pulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant futurePulkit_gupta has a brilliant future

27th October 2005, 05:53 PM

I agree with Rohin too....Its just a story yaar...There's no hard n fast rule that if a story has a title friendship...shud cover all the apsects of friendship...If it is a fantasy... it is what he wanted to serve...

I someone writes a ghazal on 'Kabra', We dont expect him to describe a kabra...

It was a story in which the writer expressed his views...It may have 2 ends or 10 ends... depends on the liking of the writer....

Its no more a healthy debate... Stop it please...

Kab sochaa thha milegaa humsafar "Shweta" jaisaa
Lagta hai is baar "Pulkit", kismat teri bhi rang laayii hai

Last edited by Pulkit_gupta; 27th October 2005 at 05:56 PM..
  Send a message via Yahoo to Pulkit_gupta  
Old
  (#143)
Rohin

27th October 2005, 05:58 PM

answer- well who said so tht friendship is all about pain n tears. well its a relation tht we have to go miles n miles ahead together n tht my dear friend happiness n sowrrows re part n parcel in ones life. its never tht it has to go along in ur happy times but then just to let u know tht friendship is beyond more than wat we all discuss here. its a relation of to be together in every phase of life.

That is what my point was.... like you see here in this question you explained many thins about friendship...and I did not mention them in my question as I know these are things to be understood....So it is just how we see ... some like expressing in many words some in few....

Good... at least we agree here.... Friendship is much more then we discuss here... but what I mean't was I do not think everything needs to be discussed in details....

answer- nope its never necessary tht u just need to talk abt sad times only. wel wat are friends for. they are there in ur happy n bad times both. one who are just with u in ur happy times n not in ur sad times they are not ur true friends. well rohin in life yeh koi nahi janta ki wat is next in our life. n we just cannot say tht we are living a happy life always with no pains at all in life. well now look at ur post. does it reveal any kind of reality in it? think twice abt it. i just said write in reality, becoz in life happiness n sorrows are part n parcel. its never there tht u get one out of the two. but in life u get both of it. happiness n sad times vice versa.

Thinking twice Jasleen...it is real... what was so unreal?? please do nto say it was unreal because it did not happent o you or people around you... but it did happen with mr or people i know...and were there not sad moments in the novel or did you kind of skipped the whole station... sometimes in life many stations just pass away because we are asleep... and when we wake up we may not realise they have already gone... so please read the journey again... as you will see the start itself was very sad... see you also kept in mind only good moments not the sad moments.... i told na never read superficially... read something deeper....

answer- who said so?all i need to express here was wen coming on the topic so called friendship its not just wat u showed us. its much n much more beyond to wat u said. it shud have reflected wat friendship is?

What is ur definition of friendship may not be mine .... Does it not replect what friendship is??? Boy completely diagree... but i guess I cannot detail it out.. it would only mean copying and pasting the whole novel again.....

answer-not all aspects but kuch hadh tak yes. it shud give us a feeling what friendship is?well srry to say buddy, u said all four became friends n one pair fall in love. do u think without knowing wat personality the person belongs to can anyone falll in love. though judgements can be wrong in life while taking these decesions but in ur story wat was reflected gud abt tht pair tht they cudnt stop themselves frm being in love?is this so called love tht u meet n not knowing so much abt each other u fall in love? love wow another set question now in my mind which i will shortly reply u again here. yes they had a gud healthy relation in friendship but then do u think is it sufficient tht this kind of relation is ok in friendship. look at my previous reply. u will come to know wat friendship is.

Falling in love is a process... it is not a flash in the pan... neither it did happen that way... 100 pages later don't ask such questions... and does it seem that all took in one day... I guess atleast the novel too me clost to 4 months to complete... and yet the time period in the novel is more than it may seem.... I can't date each and eveyr incident chronologically... it is not 27th october 2005 Friendship started... it reined supreme till 28th October 2005.... boy thank god i am not a history teacher....

answer-nope not at all but yes to sum extent

I mean opposites buddy... we need not have anything in common....

answer-nope not at all. tht means the other person doesnt understand u, then tht so called friend is not ur friend. especially i feels bad tht wen u try to convey sumthing n ur friend takes it the other way round.

Understanding is important... agreeing is not... I understand it without you saying it... but i do not agree

answer- well its up to the writer to decide wat he wants to write. n today i cud make out tht we all r fools who had been debating here. who r we to give suggestions. its just tht u talk n say only to those who are close to u. now up to u wat u want to think?

Yes I talk to only people close to me and whom i listen to .... and there are only 3 such people in this world....

answer-well buddy its not ur duty to go n explain to each n every one who reads ur novel. i really dont want to go much more here becoz then this cud make my friend unhappy n for me my friends really matter. thts it.

Your wish....

answer-well we never asked u to write wat we want. who are we. no one. seriously rohin we are no one. its just tht we wanted to aware u of few facts but i think we were wrong here. a person shud only try to explain to those who are learners. who really listen to u. i dont know abt sarkaar ji but yes i think i wasted my time here just trying to tell u tht its just not wat u showed us. this relation is much beyond to wat we all said.yes very correctly said tht its our wish hw we rate the post. well i must congratulate u for writing a novel of a journey of four friends. the topic shud have been this, not friendship. neways we are no one to say.

Friendship is the ideal heading for it... Whether you agree or not.

answer-well i dont need to reply u on this question as i always said tht this story reflects sum close friends of mine. so this was not wat i wanted to say. wat i meant to say is totally different n u r taking it on a different track. neways no comments to this question as i never thought so n i really have no interest in getting proofs here.

So stop saying it is not real... by the way i did not mean you... i meant everybody who read...

just wanted to add tht ur text is missing with sumwhere in case of the title given by u so called FRIENDSHIP

Boy... if u think it missed the text.. thanks for adding it .... but I do not think if I would have shown Friends who were on a ship and the ship sinked would have mean't friendship .... again if u understood what i just said then damm good.... else please do not even comment on this line i just wrote... AS the line above is as deep as anything written in the novel....

Old
  (#144)
Rohin

27th October 2005, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by roshani
rohin,
i m keeping ur words only in front of u. now think twice before replying me. hope u get me wat i mean to say. are u going the way wayt u have asked here to everyone. read each n every line of urs only.

We need to follow the ten commandments of friendship that I lay down (You are bossy!).

01. We will listen to each other.
02. We will support each other in everything we do whether right or wrong.
03. We will be honest to each other about our feelings.
04. We will understand each other even without saying a word.
05. We will guide the other at all times and show the right path.
06. Everything I own is yours and so is true viz. versa (No this does not include my girlfriend)
07. We will keep each others secret as safe as our very own.
08. We will be there for each other no matter what.
09. We will be friends forever.

I guess it explains.... if it doesn't please explain.... like I said we humans have the tendency to skip the obvious....

And no where in my arguments.. i have said anything against these commandments... I have followed them ... else i wouldn't have written them... if u remember "05. We will guide the other at all times and show the right path." I ahve been doing that all along... the debate is not over and neither did i say that I have stomped my foot to say i won't agree.. I will if I think what you are saying is making complete sense to me....

Old
  (#145)
Rohin

27th October 2005, 07:02 PM

Hi Everyone,

i would like to thank everybody who supported me through out this venture. Not sure if I met any of your expectations but i would say i enjoyed the whole experience.

See I have already said.... I am not sure if I met your expectations...

Why 2 Ends?

I always plan my novel end before I begin, if I cannot see the end I do not write the novel. I saw two ends to the novel. Each appropriate in their own respect.

Some who love the pain and believe that Pain is the way they would like the first end thou personally i like happy endings. Reason is very simple- We all want happy endings.

See again personal opinion has been expressed... and also a point about that some people like tragedies... its just that I felt that in life you always find people with two opinions... that is why i did not say whether you are right or wrong... but i said my personal choice... I agree with people who like first end... I agree with people who like the second end more... as i relate to them more... thats it.... but for me those who like the first end are not wrong... its just that we have different opinion... if all were same we would never have made friends.... It would either have been all gods or all devils....

When you are reading anything always give hope to the readers this makes a writing worthwhile. If at the end of the writing you are just able to add to the tears of the person you have not achieved anything.

It is a suggestion on my part... not soemthing i will make others do at gunpoint..... Its something i believe in.....

Only if through your writings you can bring a smile to a person's face have you achieved something great. Something you can be proud of all your life.

Again my personal opinion....

I chose two endings because I wanted to pass a message. the message is very simple. You never know what happens next in life so just do what you wanna do and enjoy life.

I wanted to pass this message.... but not necessary for you to take....

Wouldn't it have been really good that we could choose the end in life like i could choose the end of this novel.

But sadly that does not happen. So stop worrying about tomorrow and enjoy the present, have a great time.

Barometer for reality....

Its just hope.... it may not be the reality....

Old
  (#146)
Rohin

28th October 2005, 03:51 AM

Friendship is like a Ship
But it is not made of
Nuts & Bolts, wood weld and steel
But it is made of
Sharing, Caring truth love and trust.
-- Rohin Bhargava

Dosti Dil se, Dil se Dosti

Old
  (#147)
Aman_rahi
Paigaam-e-Aman
Aman_rahi is just really niceAman_rahi is just really niceAman_rahi is just really niceAman_rahi is just really niceAman_rahi is just really nice

28th October 2005, 09:24 AM

Dear All,

kutch waqt se ye jadd-o-zehat dekh raha hoon.....

kutch hadd tak Pulkit bhai se shemat hoon ki ye debate aur nahi chalni chaiye.....

magar Jaisa Pulkit ne farmaya ki ghazal agar kabr pe ho to ye nahi ki kabr ka bayan ho.....yahan kehna chahoonga....apne bhai ko apne khayal se ru-b-ru karwaana chahta hoon.....

Ghazal aur kahani mein aasmaan aur zameen ka farq hai.....

Ghazal ka unwaan gar Kabr hai to usme kabr ka bayan zaroori hai...ya phir kahen ki Kabr ka bayan tha isliye uske title Kabr rakha gaya...... lekin gar unwaan aisa ho " Mujhe inyaat-e-Kabr naseeb hui" to isme kabr ka bayan karna zaroori nahi.....bus koi misra us.se milta ya phir uska anjaam ho ....to chal sakta hai.....

Pulkit bhai ye mera khayal tha aur bus tumse kehna chahta tha......

Ab rahi baat is kahani ki......

Kahani ka title Frienship hai.....magar padne ke baad isme kutch bhi ek gehri dosti jaisa zaahir nahi hua.....isme bus fantasy....aur pyar ...kutch hadd taq chalka.....

hann iska title gar " A type of Friendship" hota to kahani barabar hai......kyunki dosti apne mein ek bahut hi gehra lafz hai pyar ki tarah.....

koi gar apni story ka title pyar rakhe aur usme oonch-neech ke pehlu.....kabhi gum...kabhi khushi......kabhi zindagi ki asliyat....kabhi roothna...shaq karna...manana.....jaise waqya bayan karne ki bajaye....sirf jismani rishta bayan kare to us kahani ka title galat hua......aur phir debate shuru ho sakti hai jaisi ki is post ke saath hua......

Aur Rohin praaji....

aapko to ek hi end dena chahiye tha jaisa aap feel karte....haan do end bhi feel kar sakte the....magar apna view uspe dete jo aapne sabse strong feel kiya......doosron ke liye likhi gayi kahani keh sakte hain jisme apna decision nahi hai.....aisa karne se kahani ki depth kho jaati hai.....aur writer mein interest khatm ho jaata hai......

ye mere kahayal the jo yahan bayan kar diye hain......aur this is a public site to debtate aur kahayal bayan kiye jaa sakte hain......aisa main nahi moderators kehte hain.......

to is debate ko jaari rakha jaaye magar personal revenges aur identity ko door rakh kar....

khush raho....

tumhara apna....

**(*·.¸(`·.¸ ¸.·´)¸.·*)**
*·.¸Paigaam -e- Aman¸.·*
**(¸.·´(¸.·* *·.¸)`·.¸)**

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
inhan ankhaaon vicho kadi, tere hanju vaghe si.....
aaj ki hoye, jehda ^AMAN^ da lahoo vagda ae......

AMAN RAHI
  Send a message via Yahoo to Aman_rahi  
Old
  (#148)
Rohin

28th October 2005, 12:41 PM

Ab rahi baat is kahani ki......

Kahani ka title Frienship hai.....magar padne ke baad isme kutch bhi ek gehri dosti jaisa zaahir nahi hua.....isme bus fantasy....aur pyar ...kutch hadd taq chalka.....

Fantasy.... lagta hai sacch aur fantasy mein mujhe farak nahi karna aata.... kyunki zindagani ke incidents ko agar ek kahaani mein bun do to woh fantasy hoti hai...

hann iska title gar " A type of Friendship" hota to kahani barabar hai......kyunki dosti apne mein ek bahut hi gehra lafz hai pyar ki tarah.....

Meine Friendship rakha aur bilkul theek title hai... aap logon ko acha nahi laga to mat padhiyega...

koi gar apni story ka title pyar rakhe aur usme oonch-neech ke pehlu.....kabhi gum...kabhi khushi......kabhi zindagi ki asliyat....kabhi roothna...shaq karna...manana.....jaise waqya bayan karne ki bajaye....sirf jismani rishta bayan kare to us kahani ka title galat hua......aur phir debate shuru ho sakti hai jaisi ki is post ke saath hua......

Lagta hai kissi ko kahani padhne ka shauk nahi... kyunki friendship hai is kahani mein there are many aspcts of friendship which are touched upon... they go unnoticed its not my problem.... aur agar acha na lage to mat padhiye...

Aur Rohin praaji....

aapko to ek hi end dena chahiye tha jaisa aap feel karte....haan do end bhi feel kar sakte the....magar apna view uspe dete jo aapne sabse strong feel kiya......doosron ke liye likhi gayi kahani keh sakte hain jisme apna decision nahi hai.....aisa karne se kahani ki depth kho jaati hai.....aur writer mein interest khatm ho jaata hai......

End ke peeche maksad tha mansooba tha.... kahaani puri padhni chahiye... aur dhyaan dena journey ke do end the... kahani ke nahi....

ye mere kahayal the jo yahan bayan kar diye hain......aur this is a public site to debtate aur kahayal bayan kiye jaa sakte hain......aisa main nahi moderators kehte hain.......

Mujhe debate se koi parhez nahi hai... bus rahi baat sirf do...

Jinko kahaani achi nahi lagi... thanks for the opinion.
Jinko achi lagi thanks for it too...

Keh bhi sakta hoon ki dukh ho raha hai... magar yeh kehna nahi chhaiye...

Harr ek insaan ne yahan aaya kissi ek nazariye se sunna samjha aur apni soch likh gaya....
Sarkaar ji ka aabhari hoon kyunki woh yahan bina kissi paksh ke saath aaye the... aur mein unke way of thinking se kuch seekh raha tha....

Kissi ne bhi shayad ye poochna zaroori nahi samjha ki yadi kuch acha na laga ho... ya kuch vichar hon... to lekhak se pooch liya jaaye ki uski soch kya thi... kyun usne kuch likha ya nahi likha.... magar... mere taraf ka bhi paksh jaan lene ke baad shayad debate karna acha hota... aur shayad mein enjoy bhi karta....

to is debate ko jaari rakha jaaye magar personal revenges aur identity ko door rakh kar....

personal mein sirf is liye ho raha hoon ki mein yahan par rakhe kissi bhi baat ko sab se nahi jod sakta... jaise ki Praaji aapne agar kuch kaha hai to mujhe jawab bhi aap hi ko dena hoga...

Old
  (#149)
Aman_rahi
Paigaam-e-Aman
Aman_rahi is just really niceAman_rahi is just really niceAman_rahi is just really niceAman_rahi is just really niceAman_rahi is just really nice

28th October 2005, 04:11 PM

Rohin praaji....

aap to naraaz ho gaye....gar kutch kaha jaaye to use face kijiye aur apna nazariya rakhiye......kisi ko yun kehna ki aachi nahi lagi to mat padiye.....is.se haar zaahir hoti hai......khud ki galti bayan hoti hai.....

isko do nazariye se kaha jaa sakta hai......gar theek hai to debate should continue but if u think u were wrong then just say sorry.....isme koi bada ya chota nahi hota.....balki kutch seekhne ko hi milta hai.......aur zindagi to seekhne ka naam hai....har mod aur har waqya se kutch na kutch seekhne ko milta hai......hum bhi galat ho sakte hain....sirf poochna chaha aur apna nazariya rakha......bus......isi tarah apna nazariya rakho to aacha lagega.....apne bhai se jadd-o-jahat ka alag hi maza hai....

khush raho....

tumhara apna.....

*·.¸Paigaam -e- Aman¸.·*

AMAN RAHI
Old
  (#150)
Rohin

28th October 2005, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Aman_rahi
Rohin praaji....

aap to naraaz ho gaye....gar kutch kaha jaaye to use face kijiye aur apna nazariya rakhiye......kisi ko yun kehna ki aachi nahi lagi to mat padiye.....is.se haar zaahir hoti hai......khud ki galti bayan hoti hai.....

isko do nazariye se kaha jaa sakta hai......gar theek hai to debate should continue but if u think u were wrong then just say sorry.....isme koi bada ya chota nahi hota.....balki kutch seekhne ko hi milta hai.......aur zindagi to seekhne ka naam hai....har mod aur har waqya se kutch na kutch seekhne ko milta hai......hum bhi galat ho sakte hain....sirf poochna chaha aur apna nazariya rakha......bus......isi tarah apna nazariya rakho to aacha lagega.....apne bhai se jadd-o-jahat ka alag hi maza hai....

khush raho....

tumhara apna.....
Aman Praaji,

Meine haar is liye maani ki koi puri debate padh nahi raha....
sab wahi keh rahe hain doosre ko puri tarah padhe bina ..
Meine isliye kaha padhna ho padhiye varna mat padhiye....

Kyunki insaan ek baar keh sakta hai sau baar bhi keh sakta hai...
Magar deewar par maatha kab tak patkega....

Mein galat nahi hoon... apna nazariya rakh raha hoon...
Magar mein jo baat ek insaan se kahi... woh dusra insaan padhta nahi aur phir wahi comment kar deta hai.... Theek hai aap thoda inteezar karein...

Meine agle reply mein sab ki har baat ka khandan kar deta hoon... apna paksh puri tarah se rakh deta hoon... aur agar phir bhi mein galat lagoon to debate karenge...

Magar ek Guzarish.... Pure thread ko ya puri kahani ko padhiyega... aur jab padhein to is tarah se padhiyega ki aap pehli baar padh rahe hain... taki jo tark mein rakhoon unko aap sab ek naye tareeke se dekh sakein... kaafi guthiyan wahin sulajh jaayegi...

Aur Kanha to Balram se hat karta hi tha.... kyun?

Take Care
Rohin

Old
  (#151)
Aman_rahi
Paigaam-e-Aman

28th October 2005, 05:38 PM

Rohin bhai....

ye hui na baat......

*·.¸Paigaam -e- Aman¸.·*

AMAN RAHI
Old
  (#152)
Rohin

28th October 2005, 08:30 PM

A note before you read... many things in bold here are things which I have picked word to word from the earlier posts in this thread. So please refer to the novel wherever u are not able to follow the context.

A new thread and I have got something new for all of you. My second Novel. This one as the Title Suggests is all about Friends and Friendship.

It is a journey of friends through various ups and down. Hope you all will love this journey and support me as you all did with my previous one.

These were my opening lines the case for the title should rest here.
Now let me explain. I had thought of the complete story before hand itself even the two ends. But my thing was what should be the title. Lot of titles came up even something like a Journey of friends but that did not appeal to me. It is more to say a story of four friend but that did not sound well too. So the thing that came in mind was what is the realtionship that binds these four charachters was friendship. It seemed more then attractive to put as a title. I liked the feal of it. i then pictured the cover and got it designed by Komal. and the image I wanted wa very clear in my mind. She gave it a very beautiful touch. So from the cover itself one would know its a light hearted writing.

Now let’s do a small exercise. Take a piece of paper and list down all the qualities you would like to have in a friend. Take your time and think hard. Please do it. It will be worth the weight in gold by the time you are done with it. Please do not read further unless you have done it.

This was there in my pre-face nobody tried it nobody asked about this. If you all did it would have really been a nice experience.

I just wanted to let you know something. By the end of this journey which we are going to undertake through this story and all its characters would make us friends forever. If ever in life you feel down, alone upset or feel like sharing something with someone then you know you don’t have to look far just contact me. I will be there for you. (Hey that’s the song from the serial friends.).

I can go on and on forever but it would be better if I say what I want to say through the story. So relax! Take a chill! Get your self your favourite drink and some snacks and enjoy the journey.

Here is where I am setting up the expectation of the reader to relax and read, do not think too much. i am not trying to provoke very deep thoughts or anything. Just asking everybody to be little chilled out.

Who told you to work on weekends you work as if the company will shutdown if you do not work. You take everything upon yourself and that is your biggest problem. Who asked you to take Shush’s work on your head? She went to meet her boyfriend and you did her work. When will you change Buddy?” Ronit said sounding very irritated at Samay.

Aren't these lines showing how much a friend cares about the other? It's so sweet that a friend looks at those points in ur life which you yourself might have missed.

I Wish

Gazing at the sky with starry eyes
I wondered why it is like it is
Questions many and answers none
A storm rises within
As my hart sinks
I wish I knew why I have tears
When the choice was all mine.
Not feeling sorry that it ended
I am happy that it happened
Yet my hart lets me not rest.
I wish I had all the answers
I wish I had...

Samay crumbles the papers and throws it into the basket which was already overflowing with his emotions. He gets into the bed and tries to sleep.

This is so real isn't it. I mean we all search for answers don't we.

Samay hurry up, we are very late today

"Relax Ronit take your time" Samay appearing very casual.

"What Relax we are already late. Look outside it might rain also. Hurry up!"

Samay was giggling away as he was tying his tie.

"What hehehehe"

Isn't it how we tease friens... this is exactly what I did to my friend... before his exams... lol... too good it was...

Ronit was flat on the floor, with his legs in the air. Somebody was laughing very loudly. Ronit gathered himself up. Samay also came to the door.

"Poor chap! Did you get hurt sweetheart" the gal said to Ronit and kept on laughing.

"Oh Madam, this is not a Railway platform that you have kept your suitcase here.” Ronit said to a gal who was standing and laughing very badly at Ronit.

"Excuse me Mr but if you can’t see it is not my fault." She said very seriously and again started to laugh.

Ronit looked at her in amazement. She was wearing a white full sleeves ladies shirt and a leather mini skirt with long knee boots

Again too much... it happened to me during my trip with my friends to GOA.... my friend fell and had a nice fight with the gal.. and ended up marrying her... hehehehe

"Isn’t there a lot of pain in his writings?"

"What makes you say that?"

"Just got a hint from the few lines he wrote."

"No he is fine? just fine? Ronit looking away from Sanjana and at the moon.

"Well there is more to it" Sanjana said to herself.

Simple conversation but so many thoughts but this is what happens during any conversation.

"Silly gal" Roshni said to Sanjana.

"Di" Sanjana said to Roshni and again gave her a tight hug.

"I know what the reason is. But till when Sanjana?"

This is what happens... friends just understand without saying much. I did not reveal what happened to Sanjana till the end as it was not relevant for the four charachters. But if i would have told the reason behing Sanjana's words it would have been heart breaking and really painful. Why Sanjana felt this way is safe with me.

The whole "Station 6" is something which happens in our day to day lives. Friends meet up talk discuss things. Share their lives and have dinner together. When time passes by just no one comes to know.

Station 8 shows just a casual day among friends going for a walk talking just about anything. We all have hangouts don't we. Where all friends gather. I mean comeon this is so real. for some it might be a pann ka dukan to have Cigerette. For some a chai wala to have that kulhad wali chai and for some peturam like me a Roll shop.

Samay began to laugh.

"What is there to laugh?" Sanjana seemed a bit angry.

"Nothing" Samay said trying to keep a straight face.

"What? First of all he came with us. Then he left without even saying proper goodbye. Does he have manner or not. Then did you look at that gal and the way she was behaving" Sanjana sounding every bit jealous.

"Relax Sanjana" Roshni said.

"Yeah Relax. Sweety is Ronit’s Cousin she is studying here in Bangalore. She is a sweetheart. She loves Ronit a lot. Ronit loves his sisters a lot."

"Oh I see." Sanjana had a glow on her face.

This is where Samay gets first hints that Sanjana loves. This is sometimes what friends are like they understand things even before it happens. Trust me it happens.

A special bond of Friendship is created between Samay and Sanjana over here. Its different but yes it is special. Something I share with a very swet friend of mine here at shayri.com.

"Well we both are crazy about Ice cream" Ronit said. "The first time the two of us met. We met over an Ice Cream eating competition at Corner House. The idea was who could eat the maximum number of Death By chocolate Sundae. We both at the maximum 4 and finally we shared the 5th. So whenever we come here we both share a Death by Chocolate. We have been best pals ever since."

We were in same School back then but some how never ever talked before that day. But after that day we have never been apart. We got along real well." Samay added.

This is how i made one of my good friends.. this incident had to be here
Then a serise of conversation follow with subtle moments one share with friends. Like teasing etc. Friendship is about sharing those subtle moments too.

Suprise party. I am sure you all would ahve planned your surpise parties for friends like this.

Station 15 Samay confides in his friends about a dark truth of his life. Maybe the thing he talked about might not be relevant to all but the idea that when our heart pains and it sinks we rely on friends. This is where the bond between Samay and Roshni was set. Then in the following station Ronit's care for Samay is highlighted. He feels so deeply for his friend. Another aspect of friendship.

Okay agreed 17 was dramatic in effect... you may call it dramatizing the situation.. we did worse when we did it to our friend...

Few next chapters were building up excitement for the finalle. The falling in love of Sanjana and Ronit was natural to me as many times friends do end up falling in love. I did.

"I am totally exhausted" Sanjana said and sat at the steps of the temple.

"We are there sweetheart. Come lets go inside and pray and come" Ronit said to Sanjana who looked totally exhausted. Sanjana looked at him with an innocent face. Ronit smiled.

"Come on silly" Ronit said and pulled Sanjana back up on her feet.

This may seem so suttle... but this is sometimes how friends motivate you. They pull you up when you loose hope. You can say an artists way of expressing it.

Station 22 and 23 are completely about friendship. In 22 you might say Sanjana and Ronit are in love. If you keep that aside that is how friends would also be right? Love is a flavour of friendship.

"Now stop acting like a boyfriend too. Generally when Boyfriends don’t wanna listen they do this? Roshni said and slapped Samay on his shoulder. "See with a friend like you who needs a boyfriend" Samay started to laugh and Roshni joined in.

See what Roshni said. Isnt i true if you have wonderful friends you do not need a bf or gf.

Now the Two end part.....

After Station 23, Destination follows here in the title bar it is written "wrong station" so what it was is a false ending. Something which I said to one of the readers when they asked me how this happened.

Then Came the Final Destination This is the the only and true end to the novel. Like Aman Praaji said I should put the end that i liked best. So why I generated the confusion well... please read on

bhaiiiiii

wht the hell???!!!!??!!!!! yeh kya hogaya???? NOOOO...u killed ronit...my fav character....and the rest too....why????? awwwwwww.......u had ME hanging off the edge of the cliff in this chapter...i simply loved it...but...so sad! why??????? oh no....

instead of tht gila...i will say this...beautiful story...get it published...and i loved reading it...but it finished too soon....please start another one...

OH MY GOD! U KILLED RONIT!

--Warda

"well...happy endin from your prospective...
hmm...its wonderful...and u made me cry today...
its jus a wonderful novel...
well....i thought u would giv a mesg or two at the end...i mean...
normally u do....but this time u dint...
add some thin ...at the end...to make the readers agree with ur point tht its a happy endin...if i'm nt wrong...
coz u often say
all love stories hav a happy endin....its jus the way u look at it
start a nother one quickly...okk
take care bhai"

- Karthik...

My reply to them....

"I can't stop laughing...

Yaar at least you all should read the next post and then my closing comments tomorrow....

Take Care

I am still laughing"

Rohin

Quote:
Originally posted by Rohin
Hi Everyone,

Why 2 Ends?

I chose two endings because I wanted to pass a message. the message is vey simple. You never know what happens next in life so just do what you wanna do and enjoy life.

Take Care
Rohin

So now I have put extensively a lot of things. If you notice all things should have been solved if all of you would have paid attention.

I told in the message above why there was that diversion I wanted to pass a message. A message need not always directly relate to the Topic? Even the greatest of writers would never be able to dis-agree with it.

"Now Their Death was a fantasy and Final Destination was real" Think again. and i said it was wrong station

I have all throughout provided ways for you to relate to things.

I have explained everything and from me as a Writer I have the right to stand by what I believe in. You as a reader also have the right to criticize and maybe suggest things but I do not think anyone here from the reader community has the right to say that I am right or wrong. It is not a film where in you came and paid for it so you can say that I think the director is wrong in showing this or that. It is a public forum where in I posted something which i liked to write. You as a reader are free to choose to read it or not. If your expectation was to find in the novel the meaning of friendship then it might not be meeting ur expectation but that does not make the novel wrong does it? You came here expecting may be a Philosophers stone but what you got was just a stone is not something which I can comment on as I never said this is a Philosophers stone. I always said it was a stone.

The truth of life is bitter
Reality is darker then the truth itself
What you believe in just a Mirage
Reality is a desert you don't wanna see
-- Rohin Bhargava

Now Let's debate... Let's see what you all have to say and then let's see where do we differ in thoughts. Where is the bone of contention "is it in your expectation from the novel" or "is it I wrote something which may be right for me but wrong for u"

I would appreciate all constructive debate. But I will be glad if you talk is centered to the novel and novel alone.

For example

When one of you say it is Fantasy

And I say it is Real

It does not mean you are right and it does not mean i am wrong. Its ur perception and my vision.

Take Care
Rohin

Old
  (#153)
Mukhra
Ishhh....
Mukhra will become famous soon enoughMukhra will become famous soon enough

28th October 2005, 10:42 PM

ok...i cldnt hold myself anymore...just HAD to say somethng
why is a debate going on???? its just a story ppl....and whtever the author wrote....u go with it...thre are so many novels out there tht are written very nicely....but there is always something in a novel tht we want to question becasue we dont agree with it...i mean....tht is gonna happen.....everybody is different...everyone has different views of something....so why are u all acting like politicians and trying to make this problem become even bigger than it is?????

its just a story as i keep repeating this.....aur baat title ki...toh tell me...have u never seen a book with a title tht seems completely different frm the plot of the story??? most of tht titles dont seem to go with the story....but obviously they mean something....and we just have to read carefully to figure it out...so why the hell are we bombarding rohin with questions?? his title of the story was friendship....and he did show tht in the story...i mean come on...ront and samay..are best friends....sanjana and samay become friends....and roshni and samay become frnds...and abt ronit and sanjana...they were friends...and they still are because frienship is the initiative of love...now dont tell me tht a guy and gal tht are friends cannot fall in love with each other...tht is completely and stupidly not true....i know....believe me...as i have seen many cases like this....so where is the FRIENDSHIP missing??????
and i still cant figure out why the hell a debate strted over this???? come on...the novel had a moral to it...and it fulfilled tht moral

if i made anyone mad then sorry...but oh well

take care
warda

*(`'·.¸(`'·.¸*¤*¸.·'´) ¸.·'´)*
»~:¤.·º`·.»WARDA«.·´º·.¤:~«
*(¸.·'´(¸.·'´*¤*`'·.¸)`'·.¸)*

I'm a wanderer...on the roads of life,
marveling at the different plants and flowers
on the way....some hurt, yet some love...

~*~Ek Nanny Si Jaan...Chotta Sa Bacha...Thas Me!~*~

Old
  (#154)
anjaani awaaz
anjaani awaaz is on a distinguished road

29th October 2005, 03:07 PM

Hi Rohin,
Yesterday night when I completed reading this wonderful story, I came up with few questions... few thoughts and few perceptions. But to conclude everything, I have read this story in one go and realized that it is a light refreshing story with no exaggeration. The flow is perfect and specially the end is pleasant(of course that is the beginning).

I salute you for this amazing work and the way you must have kept everybody appetent. This journey has shown us 23 different stations, which I am sure are relating to everybody's life in one way or other.

The best part is that it's not a routine story which often end up in marriage, and the story is complete... Life is never complete, journey is never one... you catch up different trains with times, and you never know what's future is holding for you. What is destined... what the destination will be or will be it be a destination or one more journey...

But then present is with us to live up the life, to see the moment to it's fullest. To cherish it with a smile or to make it a reason to smile in future.

'FRIENDSHIP' is conveying many things. I wish if I could imbibe one emotion, I will be able to learn the art of living.

Finally, I should not thank you for giving us free tickets to travel with you in this beautiful journey. All I should do is to wish you all the very best for future which I am sure will continue to bring amazing creations out of your pen just like 'FRIENDSHIP'.

Packing my bags to accompany you in the next journey ..
Till then
Keep sharing

^^^Shalini^^^
... jab se kisi ne
karli hai suraj ki chori
aao
chal ke suraj dhoondhein
aur na mile toh
kiran kiran phir jama karein hum
aur ik suraj naya banyein
-NM
  Send a message via Yahoo to anjaani awaaz  
Old
  (#155)
Rohin

29th October 2005, 05:55 PM

I want to thank a few people for this Novel. I did not do so till now my mistake and sorry to them.

Komal for designing such a beautiful cover for my novel and bringing my imagination to life.

Pulkit for adding wonderful words in the form of the poetry at the start of the novel. It just set the tone for my creation.

I would like to thanks Priya for being here always and backing me all throughout.

I would like to thank Munnia for having helped me correct errata with my english. thou i still made a lot.

I would like to thank all those who read and replied to the novel. it just helps one keep going on to write. Specially for a lazy writer like me.

i would specially like to thank people who signed the dotted line trust me I won't break that agreement.

i would like to thank all my critics for coming and putting forward your point of view. I appreciate it and would keep your points in mind during my next creation.

I would like to thank all of you who read the novel but maybe did not reply. If some of my thoughts could just bring a smile for even a sec on ur face I think I achieved what I set out to achieve.

Thanks to one and all.

Old
  (#156)
Rohin

29th October 2005, 06:06 PM

ruhani

Thanks for being patient and all the dhamkis

garima

Thanks for encouraging ur brother.

LuvPriya

thanks for all the excitment. It just made it all worthwhile.

Mukhra

thanks for ur sweet views

Pulkit_gupta

Thanks for the poetry both of them were splendid and finally catching up with us.

karthik

thanks for reading and supporitng and help me finish the journey by making me write at gunpoint.

ajmal

thanks for being part of the journey.

roshani

thanks for ur views.

sarkaar

I appreciate your criticsm and maybe try to keep them in mind during my next writing.

Aman_rahi

Thanks Praaji for your words.

Parastaar

thanks for sharing the excitement.

komal5

thanks for the cover and reading.

munnia

thansk for all the corrections and giving an impartial view.

kevin

thanks for being there and replying.

yashmax

good to see you here. it needed ur presence.

farhana

You joined the journey late but good to see you till the end.

shalini

Well I hope you come again to read the rest.

meetaparekh

Thanks for liking my words.

mann_chand

thanks di for spending sleepless nights.

mehekti_muskaan

Thanks for reading.

chandsi

I hope you got ur answer. thanks for being there.

pallavi_here

thanks for travelling with me on this journey.

anjaani awaaz

Thanks for spending the time and reading it in one full swing. Boy
you have patience. thanks for all the encouragement.

I hope this journey was a good one. i hope to see you all on the journey again. Please feel free to put all your suggestions in the suggestion box

Take Care
god bless you all
Rohin

Old
  (#157)
ruhani
ruhani is a jewel in the roughruhani is a jewel in the roughruhani is a jewel in the rough

29th October 2005, 06:14 PM

ruhani

Thanks for being patient and all the dhamkis

dear rohin,
u never accepted me as roshani so had to log back today just to tell u tht this friend of urs is always with u in a life time journey. may be i wasnt able to express wat i needed to or may be vice versa we cudnt understand each other. neways never too late. just wishing u luck for next many many novels to cum. wud be there too to read them. all the best n gare up with ur next novel. take care n may god bless u with his finnest glitters.
with love
urs friendly jas

mera aashiyaan tha wahan jahan toofanon ka theekana tha,
ek naadan dil tha aur ek bedard zamana tha!
na jaane kyu ussi pal mil gaya ek dard naya,
jab kisi roz mere labon ka muskurana tha!

Kutch bayani ho ehsaason ki…..
Kutch kahani ho jasbaaton ki….
Ek paaq bazm jahan ho sirf pyar…..
Dhoondte hain koi aisa manzar yaar….

Karein ek dooje se har koi lagaav….
Koi kare shikayat koi de sujaav
Naazim kare hifaazat-e-pyar…
Dhoondte hain koi aisa manzar yaar….

Buzurgoon ki kahawaat hai…
Fal-e-intezaar meetha hai….
Kehte hain Jas- Nal- Aman….
Thoda sa, bus thoda sa intezaar….

Old
  (#158)
chandsi
chandsi will become famous soon enough

29th October 2005, 10:14 PM

chandsi

I hope you got ur answer. thanks for being there.

haan ji! aapne neha ko ek achchi or bholi bhaali ladki kaha ........jisko logoono ne galat samjha .....................thanks for this .............aab pata nahi bachche aapki neha koun thi ya hai ?.........but meri neha shayd sach main behad senti hai...........meri neha ko thoda toh khud ko badal hin lena chaahiye ...............lets c wo apne aap ko kitna badal sakti hai........

but aap mere saath cool rahe iske liye thanks ..........

last main bas itna hin ki aap sach main iss shayri.com ke rounak ho ................likhte rahiye likhaate rahiye.................but thoda sa aaram bhi kiya kijiye ............

bye and tc ........................

Bada hua to kya hua jaisay paid khajoor,
Panthi ko chhaya nahin, phal laagen ati door.

Nahaye dhoye kya bhala jo man ka mail na jaay
Meen sada jal mein rahe par tan ki baas na jaay

Akath Kahani Prem Ki, Kutch Kahi Na Jaye
Goonge Keri Sarkara, Baithe Muskae

.................................bye and tc ..................

Old
  (#159)
farhana
farhana has much to be proud offarhana has much to be proud offarhana has much to be proud offarhana has much to be proud offarhana has much to be proud offarhana has much to be proud offarhana has much to be proud offarhana has much to be proud of

29th October 2005, 10:38 PM

hi rohin.......i sure joined in late but enjoyed ur story....waiting for ur new novel........hope to read it soon.....take care dear.bye

"Roz Kii Taraah Aaj Bhii Taare
Subha Kii Gard MeiN Naa Kho JaayeiN
Aa ! Tere Gham MeiN Jaagtii AankheiN
Kam Se Kam Aik Raat So JaayeiN."

**~*FaRhAnA*~**
  Send a message via Yahoo to farhana  
Friendship
Old
  (#160)
prachurb
Main yahan tu kahan
prachurb is on a distinguished road

Friendship - 30th October 2005, 06:06 PM

Hi Rohin and all the readers of this novel,

I am a striggler here as I am joining after the conversation is over. I read the complete novel (story or fantasy for some) in past two hours and has been kept excited at every station of this journey. The pace has been upbeat and that why I could devote my late night or early morning (5am to 7am) to it.

But a bit sad to see some of the debate for the story. First of all I totally disagree with people who name this as a fantasy because it might be a fantasy to you but it can be truth to someone. Yes you were expressing your opinions and everybody has a right to do it but putting the entire scene as your view, I thought it might be better to just say what you feel could be added or you would like to have rather than disagreeing with someone's views(although now I am disagreeing with your views).
So let me bring the positives which can contradict other:
This is definitely not a fantasy as it is true to someone.
Even if it does not cover all aspects of friendship and so called "sad and hard" facts of it, people who face those issues can take a leaf out of this story and feel that such a life exist and try to make such healthy relationship with their friends.

Sorry I didn't read all the debate but I was forced to write this in betwwen reading the debate. Finally I would not condemn anybody's comments (I could not even have an audacity to do that) but I totally support Rohin for his views and 3 cheers to him.
And above all, extra toast for him for taking the critics in his stride as I gurantee he would have been polite to reply them.

Sorry if this hurts anyone and cancels out with those who feel better.

HAPPY DIWALI

usko chaha magar pyar karna nahi aaya
kar gayi umar magar ikraar karna nahi aaya
usne maangi bhi to judaai mangi
aur hame inkaar karna bhi na aaya

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: