Shayri.com  

Go Back   Shayri.com > Personal Messages > Introduction Forum

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old
  (#121)
amit7600
Registered User
amit7600 is just really niceamit7600 is just really niceamit7600 is just really niceamit7600 is just really niceamit7600 is just really nice
 
Offline
Posts: 484
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Kolkata-City of Joy
Rep Power: 17
5th December 2009, 11:06 PM

Forum Name- amit7600

Real Name (if You Want To Disclose!)- Amit Rathi
Sex- Male

Birthday: 16th December 1976

Sun Sign:Saggi

Favorite Drink: Water
Favorite Food: Roti and Aloo Ki sabji, Daal Bati ,Aloo ke Paranthe and Dahi

Favorite book: Notes To Myself by Hugh Prather actually a Bookaholic so the list is long

What you hate: not sure

What you love: My Kid, Family

Movies- Matrix trilogy...

Music- soft songs right from Nusrat Saab to BSB and Bryan Adams anything which is from Heart
About You- nothing much to write home about still a student

Hobbies- The list is endless...Jack of all Trade master of none

Interests- Depends...interests changes with time....

Secret Desire- Let it be secret...if i disclose it wont be secret....so no use asking

One word/phrase u use regularly: .........
Memorable moment: My bacchu

Special Thing about You- Honesty....in behavior

A Picture, Which Resembles You-???? imagine a Question Mark


amit7600
Aandhiya Gam Ki Chalegi To Sawar Jaoonga Me
Mai To Dariya Hu Samoondar Me Utar Jaaonga Me
Mujhe Suli Pe Chadane Ki Jaroorat Kya Hai Logo
Mere Haato Se Kalam Cheen Lo Yuhi Mar Jaoonga Me


(When i received You in my heart everything changed for me)
  Send a message via Yahoo to amit7600  
Old
  (#122)
Kavita Negi
Registered User
Kavita Negi is a name known to allKavita Negi is a name known to allKavita Negi is a name known to allKavita Negi is a name known to allKavita Negi is a name known to allKavita Negi is a name known to all
 
Kavita Negi's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 651
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Chandigarh
Rep Power: 17
22nd April 2010, 01:26 PM

Forum Name - Kavita Negi

Real Name ( If you want to Disclose!) - Kavita Negi

Sex - Female

Birthday - 10th Feb 1986

Sun Sign - Gemini

Favorite Drink - Slice

Favorite Food - Rajma- Rice wid Curd n Salad

Favorite Book - Any interesting book

What you hate - Anger nd lie

What you love - My parents nd my lv

Movies - Romantic and Comedy movies

Music - All types of music

About you - I am not so simple and easy to understand for strangers... but if you are my friend then you might be at benefit...... I am a nice gal..... this is what everyone tells me, kitna sach aur kitna jhoot pta nahi!!! Atleast i don't think so! ..... Truth is the most important deed what i expect from my friends and the people whom i love, some one who is not true to me or atleast him/herself does not deserve to be called my friend/beloved. I am happy the way i am..,,,,,,

Hobbies - Singing, Outing, Painting

Interest - Reading Poems nd shayri, Music ...

Secret Desire - Hmm..... ( its Secret )

One word/ Pharse u use regularly - Hmm....

Memorable Moment - Every pleasent moment is memorable for me......

Special thing about you - Friendly

A Picture which resembles you - no one....


KAVITA NEGI

Hame ehbab ki lambi qataron sy nahi matlab..........!!
Jo dil sy hamara ho hame wo ik shaksh kaafi he......!!
  Send a message via Yahoo to Kavita Negi  
Old
  (#123)
zainy
Aapki dost
zainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com
 
zainy's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 7,301
Join Date: Feb 2008
Rep Power: 54
22nd April 2010, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavita Negi View Post
Forum Name - Kavita Negi

Real Name ( If you want to Disclose!) - Kavita Negi

Sex - Female

Birthday - 10th Feb 1986

Sun Sign - Gemini

Favorite Drink - Slice

Favorite Food - Rajma- Rice wid Curd n Salad

Favorite Book - Any interesting book

What you hate - Anger nd lie

What you love - My parents nd my lv

Movies - Romantic and Comedy movies

Music - All types of music

About you - I am not so simple and easy to understand for strangers... but if you are my friend then you might be at benefit...... I am a nice gal..... this is what everyone tells me, kitna sach aur kitna jhoot pta nahi!!! Atleast i don't think so! ..... Truth is the most important deed what i expect from my friends and the people whom i love, some one who is not true to me or atleast him/herself does not deserve to be called my friend/beloved. I am happy the way i am..,,,,,,

Hobbies - Singing, Outing, Painting

Interest - Reading Poems nd shayri, Music ...

Secret Desire - Hmm..... ( its Secret )

One word/ Pharse u use regularly - Hmm....

Memorable Moment - Every pleasent moment is memorable for me......

Special thing about you - Friendly

A Picture which resembles you - no one....



Welcome to Sdc Kavita ji.................

Accha lagaa aapke baare meiN jaanker....

Btw 10th Feb ko aapki Bd ho tou, aapki sign Gemini nahi hogi...
Aquarius hogi..............



ARIES� ~ Mar. 21 - Apr. 19
TAURUS� ~ Apr. 20 - May 20
GEMINI� ~ May 21 - June 20
~~~~~~
CANCER ~ June 21 - July 21
LEO ~ July 22 - Aug. 21
VIRGO ~ Aug. 22 - Sep. 21
~~~~~~
LIBRA ~ Sep. 22 - Oct. 21
SCORPIO ~ Oct. 22 - Nov. 21
SAGITARIUS ~ Nov. 22 - Dec. 21
~~~~~~
CAPRICORN ~ Dec. 22 - Jan. 20
AQUARIUS ~ Jan. 21 - Feb. 19
PISCES ~ Feb. 20 - Mar. 20






Zainy


PalkoN ki baand ko tod ke daaman pe aa gira
Ek aaNsu mere zabt ki tauheen kar gaya...

Nm

Last edited by zainy; 22nd April 2010 at 02:21 PM..
  Send a message via MSN to zainy  
Warm Welcome
Old
  (#124)
sunita thakur
Moderator
sunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com
 
sunita thakur's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 15,193
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Chandigarh (Mohali)
Rep Power: 61
Smile Warm Welcome - 22nd April 2010, 02:22 PM

Kavita Negi jii bahut accha laga ki aapne apne bare mein etna kuch bataya, zainy ki baat se maiN bhi shamat hoon ki aapka sign gemini nahi hoga darasal yeh galti aaj tak ladke log hi karte aaye thy....agar mausam pad leti to khoob masti karti es baat par....anyways. accha laga aapko jaan kar.

god bless u


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


.....Sunita Thakur.....

यह कह कर मेरा दुश्मन मुझे हँसते हुए छोड़ गया
....के तेरे अपने ही बहुत हैं तुझे रुलाने के लिए...


   
Old
  (#125)
Dhaval
Shayri.com Moderator
Dhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com
 
Dhaval's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 10,510
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: INDIA
Rep Power: 57
22nd April 2010, 05:56 PM

Kavita jee:

namaste!

Shaa'iiree Parivaar meiN aapkaa swaagat haii!

KhuShii hu'ii aapke baare meN jaan.K

KhuSh raheN

aapka

~ Dhaval


*~*Dhaval*~*....Ek Ehsaas...
   
Old
  (#126)
Kavita Negi
Registered User
Kavita Negi is a name known to allKavita Negi is a name known to allKavita Negi is a name known to allKavita Negi is a name known to allKavita Negi is a name known to allKavita Negi is a name known to all
 
Kavita Negi's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 651
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Chandigarh
Rep Power: 17
23rd April 2010, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zainy View Post
Welcome to Sdc Kavita ji.................

Accha lagaa aapke baare meiN jaanker....

Btw 10th Feb ko aapki Bd ho tou, aapki sign Gemini nahi hogi...Aquarius hogi..............



ARIES� ~ Mar. 21 - Apr. 19
TAURUS� ~ Apr. 20 - May 20
GEMINI� ~ May 21 - June 20
~~~~~~
CANCER ~ June 21 - July 21
LEO ~ July 22 - Aug. 21
VIRGO ~ Aug. 22 - Sep. 21
~~~~~~
LIBRA ~ Sep. 22 - Oct. 21
SCORPIO ~ Oct. 22 - Nov. 21
SAGITARIUS ~ Nov. 22 - Dec. 21
~~~~~~
CAPRICORN ~ Dec. 22 - Jan. 20
AQUARIUS ~ Jan. 21 - Feb. 19
PISCES ~ Feb. 20 - Mar. 20


Thanks Zainy........ Gemini sunsign by name hai


KAVITA NEGI

Hame ehbab ki lambi qataron sy nahi matlab..........!!
Jo dil sy hamara ho hame wo ik shaksh kaafi he......!!
  Send a message via Yahoo to Kavita Negi  
Old
  (#127)
Amanush...
Tanhaa Raahi
Amanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comAmanush... is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com
 
Amanush...'s Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 3,700
Join Date: Oct 2003
Rep Power: 52
23rd April 2010, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavita Negi View Post
Thanks Zainy........ Gemini sunsign by name hai
Hmmm...!

Very nice signature...! Will be pleased to read it in a complete ghazal...!

Take care, ok...?



Jeene ke liye mujhe ek sapna dedo
Haqeekat meri jaaN liye jaa rahi hai


Last edited by Amanush...; 23rd April 2010 at 02:45 PM..
  Send a message via Yahoo to Amanush... Send a message via MSN to Amanush...  
Old
  (#128)
AsadAbbas
Registered User
AsadAbbas is on a distinguished road
 
Offline
Posts: 2
Join Date: May 2010
Rep Power: 0
30th May 2010, 02:46 AM

Hello folks,

I am new to the forum... one evening I was bored and searching random forums and I reached over here and quite impressed with the way you guys are discussing on the different stuff, so thought lets join it. I am sure i will make lots of good friends here.

I like reading poetries and sometime I write few words.

So here's my Bio-Data....

Real Name (if You Want To Disclose!)-
Asad Abbas

Sex-
Male

Birthday:
26th May

Sun Sign:
Gemini

Favorite Drink:
Coke / Pineapple juice

Favorite Food:
Karahi Meat (made by my lovely mum or my better half)

Favorite book:

What you hate:
I hate it when people think that you are stupid and make a fool out of you..

what you love:
I love all of them who loves me

Movies-
Any bolly movie if shahrukh is there and any hollywood movie if Pierce Brosnan there

Music-
Depending on what mood I am in

About You-
Well you guys know most of the thing about me anyway, however things you might wanna know is I am Married with 2 kids, I live in England but originally I am from Karachi. My son is nearly 4 years and my daughter is 1 1/2 years old. I have a lovely dovely wife, who have go at me all the time but I know she loves me like anything...

Hobbies-
Play cricket, surfing on the web

Interests-
like reading phrases...

Secret Desire-
its secret ... lolz

One word/phrase u use regularly:
Oh what the hell...

Memorable moment:
when my son was born and i had a tears in my eyes and i was so excited and happy when I hold him first time ever in my hands and that was the most adorable and memorable time in my life.

Special Thing about You-
well I am a normal human and there isn't anything special about me....
   
Old
  (#129)
Dhaval
Shayri.com Moderator
Dhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com
 
Dhaval's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 10,510
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: INDIA
Rep Power: 57
30th May 2010, 09:13 AM

AsadAbbas jee:

Aadaab!

Shaa'iree Parivaar meiN aapka tah-e-dil se swaagat hay... aapke baare meiN jaan kar baRii KhuShii hu'ii... apni koShiSho.n ke Zar'iiye ees bazm ko sajaate rahiye!

KhuSh rahe.n.... apnaa Khayaal raKhe.n

duaao.n ke saath ijaazat

aapka

~ Dhaval


*~*Dhaval*~*....Ek Ehsaas...
   
Old
  (#130)
ek pal
Registered User
ek pal is a jewel in the roughek pal is a jewel in the roughek pal is a jewel in the rough
 
Offline
Posts: 127
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: rohini delhi
Rep Power: 14
28th June 2010, 04:26 PM

Forum Name- ek pal

Real Name (if You Want To Disclose!)-Sandeep Kumar

Sex- Male

Birthday: 3rd May 1978

Sun Sign: aries

Favorite Drink: zin with lime cordial

Favorite Food: bhartiya shudh shakahari

Favorite book: any book which include love stories and or inspiring stories

What you hate: nothing to hate in the world

what you love: nature

Movies- based on historical like jodha akbar

Music- light music

About You- unmarried and struggling for my carriar

Hobbies- chating and surfing on net

Interests- see cricket


SANDEEP KUMAR



email: sandeep0305@yahoo.in
   
Old
  (#131)
Abid_Majaaz
Registered User
Abid_Majaaz will become famous soon enough
 
Abid_Majaaz's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 40
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Peshawar Pakistan
Rep Power: 0
17th July 2010, 06:17 AM

My forum name: Shmily_paki
my real name: Abid Afzal Majaaz
Age: 23
Country : Pakistan
City: Peshawar
Job : School teacher and also i m a poet.
Education: FSC+BA+PTC Trained
Favourite Meal: Everythng
Favourite Drink: Water
jhoot se sakht nafrat hai,
Sach se har pal muhabbat hai,
aur han dosto, mai aik tang se mazoor bhi hun,but himmat aisi hai k kbhi kisi se peeche nahi raha.
Dunya main har Shakhs Pyara lgta hai, sirf wo nahi jo apne jazbat aur ahsasat sirf rupe k liye bechta hai,
i think rupees ka husool hi zindagi nahi,
Zindagi aik dosray k gham khushi mai shareek hona hai.
Mazoor hone ka ahsas mujhe kbhi nahi howa
Sbse zyada pyar apne Parents se krta hun. Ok frndz..God blessed u all
   
Old
  (#132)
sunita thakur
Moderator
sunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com
 
sunita thakur's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 15,193
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Chandigarh (Mohali)
Rep Power: 61
20th July 2010, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsadAbbas View Post
Hello folks,

I am new to the forum... one evening I was bored and searching random forums and I reached over here and quite impressed with the way you guys are discussing on the different stuff, so thought lets join it. I am sure i will make lots of good friends here.

I like reading poetries and sometime I write few words.

So here's my Bio-Data....

Real Name (if You Want To Disclose!)-
Asad Abbas

Sex-
Male

Birthday:
26th May

Sun Sign:
Gemini

Favorite Drink:
Coke / Pineapple juice

Favorite Food:
Karahi Meat (made by my lovely mum or my better half)

Favorite book:

What you hate:
I hate it when people think that you are stupid and make a fool out of you..

what you love:
I love all of them who loves me

Movies-
Any bolly movie if shahrukh is there and any hollywood movie if Pierce Brosnan there

Music-
Depending on what mood I am in

About You-
Well you guys know most of the thing about me anyway, however things you might wanna know is I am Married with 2 kids, I live in England but originally I am from Karachi. My son is nearly 4 years and my daughter is 1 1/2 years old. I have a lovely dovely wife, who have go at me all the time but I know she loves me like anything...

Hobbies-
Play cricket, surfing on the web

Interests-
like reading phrases...

Secret Desire-
its secret ... lolz

One word/phrase u use regularly:
Oh what the hell...

Memorable moment:
when my son was born and i had a tears in my eyes and i was so excited and happy when I hold him first time ever in my hands and that was the most adorable and memorable time in my life.

Special Thing about You-
well I am a normal human and there isn't anything special about me....


welcome Asad Abbas jii.........................................


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


.....Sunita Thakur.....

यह कह कर मेरा दुश्मन मुझे हँसते हुए छोड़ गया
....के तेरे अपने ही बहुत हैं तुझे रुलाने के लिए...


   
Old
  (#133)
sunita thakur
Moderator
sunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com
 
sunita thakur's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 15,193
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Chandigarh (Mohali)
Rep Power: 61
20th July 2010, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ek pal View Post
Forum Name- ek pal

Real Name (if You Want To Disclose!)-Sandeep Kumar

Sex- Male

Birthday: 3rd May 1978

Sun Sign: aries

Favorite Drink: zin with lime cordial

Favorite Food: bhartiya shudh shakahari

Favorite book: any book which include love stories and or inspiring stories

What you hate: nothing to hate in the world

what you love: nature

Movies- based on historical like jodha akbar

Music- light music

About You- unmarried and struggling for my carriar

Hobbies- chating and surfing on net

Interests- see cricket


aapka SDC pariwaar mein suwagat hai Sandeep Jiii


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


.....Sunita Thakur.....

यह कह कर मेरा दुश्मन मुझे हँसते हुए छोड़ गया
....के तेरे अपने ही बहुत हैं तुझे रुलाने के लिए...


   
Old
  (#134)
sunita thakur
Moderator
sunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com
 
sunita thakur's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 15,193
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Chandigarh (Mohali)
Rep Power: 61
20th July 2010, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shmily_paki View Post
My forum name: Shmily_paki
my real name: Abid Afzal Majaaz
Age: 23
Country : Pakistan
City: Peshawar
Job : School teacher and also i m a poet.
Education: FSC+BA+PTC Trained
Favourite Meal: Everythng
Favourite Drink: Water
jhoot se sakht nafrat hai,
Sach se har pal muhabbat hai,
aur han dosto, mai aik tang se mazoor bhi hun,but himmat aisi hai k kbhi kisi se peeche nahi raha.
Dunya main har Shakhs Pyara lgta hai, sirf wo nahi jo apne jazbat aur ahsasat sirf rupe k liye bechta hai,
i think rupees ka husool hi zindagi nahi,
Zindagi aik dosray k gham khushi mai shareek hona hai.
Mazoor hone ka ahsas mujhe kbhi nahi howa
Sbse zyada pyar apne Parents se krta hun. Ok frndz..God blessed u all


Majaaz sahiiba....aapka sdc mein dil se suwagat hai, aapke bare mein jaankar accha laga aur khaaskar woh baat jo maine highlight ki hai.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


.....Sunita Thakur.....

यह कह कर मेरा दुश्मन मुझे हँसते हुए छोड़ गया
....के तेरे अपने ही बहुत हैं तुझे रुलाने के लिए...


   
Old
  (#135)
Abid_Majaaz
Registered User
Abid_Majaaz will become famous soon enough
 
Abid_Majaaz's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 40
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Peshawar Pakistan
Rep Power: 0
22nd July 2010, 09:56 PM

Sunita sister.God blessed u anywhere,anytime.Ok tc
   
Old
  (#136)
KunaaL
Sifar
KunaaL has a brilliant futureKunaaL has a brilliant futureKunaaL has a brilliant futureKunaaL has a brilliant futureKunaaL has a brilliant futureKunaaL has a brilliant futureKunaaL has a brilliant futureKunaaL has a brilliant futureKunaaL has a brilliant futureKunaaL has a brilliant futureKunaaL has a brilliant future
 
KunaaL's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 4,754
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Dubai, UAE
Rep Power: 39
24th July 2010, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zainy View Post
Welcome to Sdc Kavita ji.................

Accha lagaa aapke baare meiN jaanker....

Btw 10th Feb ko aapki Bd ho tou, aapki sign Gemini nahi hogi...
Aquarius hogi..............



ARIES� ~ Mar. 21 - Apr. 19
TAURUS� ~ Apr. 20 - May 20
GEMINI� ~ May 21 - June 20
~~~~~~
CANCER ~ June 21 - July 21
LEO ~ July 22 - Aug. 21
VIRGO ~ Aug. 22 - Sep. 21
~~~~~~
LIBRA ~ Sep. 22 - Oct. 21
SCORPIO ~ Oct. 22 - Nov. 21
SAGITARIUS ~ Nov. 22 - Dec. 21
~~~~~~
CAPRICORN ~ Dec. 22 - Jan. 20
AQUARIUS ~ Jan. 21 - Feb. 19
PISCES ~ Feb. 20 - Mar. 20


Quote:
Originally Posted by sunita virender View Post
Kavita Negi jii bahut accha laga ki aapne apne bare mein etna kuch bataya, zainy ki baat se maiN bhi shamat hoon ki aapka sign gemini nahi hoga darasal yeh galti aaj tak ladke log hi karte aaye thy....agar mausam pad leti to khoob masti karti es baat par....anyways. accha laga aapko jaan kar.

god bless u
Kavita jee ne ji bhi bataya hai apne sun sign ke baare mai wo ek dum sahi hai .. KyuNki hinduoN ke anusaar raashiyaaN(sunsign) aise hi mahino ke hisaab se nahi hoti .. wo ba-qaida har insaan ke janam ke samay par uske grahoN ki stithi ko dekh kar uski janmkundli tayaar karte hai.. jikse dwaara uske naam ka pehla akshar nikala jaata hai .. aur rashiyoN wahi akshroN ke hisaab se baaNtaa gaya hai ... aur मिथुन राशि के अक्षर क, का,की, कू, के, को, कौ, छ,ह,हा, छा से शुरु होते हैं | jo ki jyotish ke hisaab se sahi bhi hai .. jisko phir kabhi zaroorat mehsoos hui to disscuss kareNge...

waise mera uddyesh kisi ki baat ko kaatna nahi tha .. sirf gyaan ko baantna tha .. agar kisi ko maiN ghalat laga huN to muafi ka talabgaar rahuNga ...

Kunaal


KunaaL (Sifar).........

Hai 'sifar' bhi reyazi ka hissa..
Shayrii bhi hisaab ki hogi..

Last edited by KunaaL; 24th July 2010 at 01:07 PM..
  Send a message via Yahoo to KunaaL Send a message via Skype™ to KunaaL 
Old
  (#137)
Kavita Negi
Registered User
Kavita Negi is a name known to allKavita Negi is a name known to allKavita Negi is a name known to allKavita Negi is a name known to allKavita Negi is a name known to allKavita Negi is a name known to all
 
Kavita Negi's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 651
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Chandigarh
Rep Power: 17
24th July 2010, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KunaaL View Post
Kavita jee ne ji bhi bataya hai apne sun sign ke baare mai wo ek dum sahi hai .. KyuNki hinduoN ke anusaar raashiyaaN(sunsign) aise hi mahino ke hisaab se nahi hoti .. wo ba-qaida har insaan ke janam ke samay par uske grahoN ki stithi ko dekh kar uski janmkundli tayaar karte hai.. jikse dwaara uske naam ka pehla akshar nikala jaata hai .. aur rashiyoN wahi akshroN ke hisaab se baaNtaa gaya hai ... aur मिथुन राशि के अक्षर क, का,की, कू, के, को, कौ, छ,ह,हा, छा से शुरु होते हैं | jo ki jyotish ke hisaab se sahi bhi hai .. jisko phir kabhi zaroorat mehsoos hui to disscuss kareNge...

waise mera uddyesh kisi ki baat ko kaatna nahi tha .. sirf gyaan ko baantna tha .. agar kisi ko maiN ghalat laga huN to muafi ka talabgaar rahuNga ...

Kunaal
Bilkul sahi kaha aapne Kunaal ji,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,


KAVITA NEGI

Hame ehbab ki lambi qataron sy nahi matlab..........!!
Jo dil sy hamara ho hame wo ik shaksh kaafi he......!!
  Send a message via Yahoo to Kavita Negi  
Old
  (#138)
zainy
Aapki dost
zainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com
 
zainy's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 7,301
Join Date: Feb 2008
Rep Power: 54
24th July 2010, 04:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KunaaL View Post
Kavita jee ne ji bhi bataya hai apne sun sign ke baare mai wo ek dum sahi hai .. KyuNki hinduoN ke anusaar raashiyaaN(sunsign) aise hi mahino ke hisaab se nahi hoti .. wo ba-qaida har insaan ke janam ke samay par uske grahoN ki stithi ko dekh kar uski janmkundli tayaar karte hai.. jikse dwaara uske naam ka pehla akshar nikala jaata hai .. aur rashiyoN wahi akshroN ke hisaab se baaNtaa gaya hai ... aur मिथुन राशि के अक्षर क, का,की, कू, के, को, कौ, छ,ह,हा, छा से शुरु होते हैं | jo ki jyotish ke hisaab se sahi bhi hai .. jisko phir kabhi zaroorat mehsoos hui to disscuss kareNge...

waise mera uddyesh kisi ki baat ko kaatna nahi tha .. sirf gyaan ko baantna tha .. agar kisi ko maiN ghalat laga huN to muafi ka talabgaar rahuNga ...

Kunaal

Kunaal ji,,

aapne jo information post ki hai, usse hum bilkul anjaan haiN,....thanks for the information...per aapne adhuri information batayi hai,

10 Feb ko BD ho tou Gemini kaise sunsign hogi woh bhi bataiye, zara detail meiN,taaki hum dubara aysi ghalti na kare.....




Zainy


PalkoN ki baand ko tod ke daaman pe aa gira
Ek aaNsu mere zabt ki tauheen kar gaya...

Nm
  Send a message via MSN to zainy  
Old
  (#139)
ISHK EK IBADAT
RADHE RADHE
ISHK EK IBADAT is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comISHK EK IBADAT is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comISHK EK IBADAT is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comISHK EK IBADAT is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comISHK EK IBADAT is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comISHK EK IBADAT is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comISHK EK IBADAT is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comISHK EK IBADAT is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comISHK EK IBADAT is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comISHK EK IBADAT is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comISHK EK IBADAT is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com
 
Offline
Posts: 4,115
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: DELHI
Rep Power: 56
Love 25th July 2010, 10:37 PM

doston
radhe radhe

mujhe laga is matter me mujhe kuchh bolna chahiye actually english astrology me sunsign ka hi mahatv hai aur jo date zainy jee ne dee hain vo correct hain lekin indian astrology me chandrma se rashi maani jaati hai isliye kavita ne jo kaha vo by name uska matlav yahi base farak hai vo sun sign hai kyonki vo sun base hai english astrology aur indian astrology me chandram base hain isliye raashi chandrma se calculate hoti hai kunaaljee ne jo akshar mithun rashi ke diye hain vo indian astrology ke mutabik hain yaani janam ke samay jab chandrama mithun raashi me hota hai tab us vyakti ka naam un akshron se hoga


Aapka Apna
Ishk


'इश्क' के बदले इश्क चाहना तिजारत है
इज़हार किससे करें महबूब तो दिल में है


email: rkm179@gmail.com
   
pawan
Old
  (#140)
shayari
Registered User
shayari is a jewel in the roughshayari is a jewel in the roughshayari is a jewel in the roughshayari is a jewel in the rough
 
Offline
Posts: 272
Join Date: Jun 2010
Rep Power: 15
pawan - 24th August 2010, 02:03 PM

Forum Name - shayari

Real Name ( If you want to Disclose!) -PAWAN KUMAR


Sex - male

Birthday - 7SEPT 1987

Sun Sign - VIRGO

Favorite Drink - COFFEE

Favorite Food - MASALA DOSA AND NUDELS
Favorite Book - MAHABARTHA

What you hate - WHO HATES ME

What you love - WHO LOVES ME

Movies - Romantic and Comedy movies

Music - ALL TYPE OF MUSIC

About you - I AM VERY ROMANTIC FUNN LOVING CARING.OR KYA KAHU SARI KHAISYAT HAIN MUJH MAIN

Hobbies - SINGING,READING GAZALS, OR HAAN SHAYARI KARNA

Interest - DO READING GAZALS AND WATCHING MOVIES

Secret Desire - NOT APPLICABLE

One word/ Pharse u use regularly -NO APPLICABLE

Memorable Moment - NOT APPLICABLE

Special thing about you - VERY CARING

A Picture which resembles you - NOTHING
   
Old
  (#141)
santosh_kumar
PASSIONATE
santosh_kumar is a glorious beacon of lightsantosh_kumar is a glorious beacon of lightsantosh_kumar is a glorious beacon of lightsantosh_kumar is a glorious beacon of lightsantosh_kumar is a glorious beacon of light
 
santosh_kumar's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 203
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: delhi
Rep Power: 21
4th September 2010, 12:18 PM

Forum Name- Santosh_kumar

Real Name (if You Want To Disclose!)- Santosh Kumar


Sex- Male

Birthday: 15th July


Sun Sign: Cancer

Favorite Drink: Lime water


Favorite Food: Rajma Chawal (Delhi walon ki jaan hai rajma chawal)

Favorite book: Madhushala, Gaban


What you hate: Nafrat hai gandi politics se chahe ghar ki ho office ki ya desh ki..

what you love: My family and friends, My Phone, last but not least My computer


Movies- All good comedy Movie, Gangajal, DDLJ, Mother india

Music- Ghazal, Old romantic and sad song,(New song bhi sunta hoon kabhi kabhi)


About You- Khud ko samjhne ki kosis jari hai abhi....

Hobbies- Painting, Writing, and outing

Interests- reading poem, new gadgets

Secret Desire- Bachpan mein ek baar cigrate peene ki kosis ki thi magar ab koi secret desire nahi rahi ab(cigrate magar aaj tak nahi pee kabhi)

One word/phrase u use regularly: Kya baat hai...

Memorable moment: My first day in college us din mehsoos hua ki koi wakai aisa hota hai jise dekh kar dil mein ghantiya bajne lagti hain, aas paas bahut se voilen ka madhur sangeet sunai dene lagta hai, hawaon mein khusboo si fail jati hai aur kuch bhi hosh nahi rehta....


Special Thing about You- Shy nature ka insaan hoon bahut kam bolta hoon magar koi apna ban jata hai to sare daayre khatam ho jate hain ..

A Picture, Which Resembles You-


Aapka Santosh..........


Bahut tanhaiya.N hai.N mere hisse mei.N churalo tum
Tumhara saath meri tanhaiyo.N se kuch to behtar hai...

Last edited by santosh_kumar; 4th September 2010 at 12:24 PM..
   
Old
  (#142)
AHMAD SHAKIL
Registered User
AHMAD SHAKIL has a brilliant futureAHMAD SHAKIL has a brilliant futureAHMAD SHAKIL has a brilliant futureAHMAD SHAKIL has a brilliant futureAHMAD SHAKIL has a brilliant futureAHMAD SHAKIL has a brilliant futureAHMAD SHAKIL has a brilliant futureAHMAD SHAKIL has a brilliant futureAHMAD SHAKIL has a brilliant futureAHMAD SHAKIL has a brilliant futureAHMAD SHAKIL has a brilliant future
 
AHMAD SHAKIL's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 1,105
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Faisalabad
Rep Power: 32
7th December 2010, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mausam View Post
About yourself...let People Know You Better...

All the members of shayri.com, please Let me & other Know about You In Detail... Thanks in advance!


Please Mention the Following-------------

Forum Name-

Real Name (AHMAD ALI)-

Sex-
MALE

Birthday: 17-09-1982

Sun Sign: VIRGO

Favorite Drink: DEW


Favorite Food: BARIYANI

Favorite book: AL-QURAN

What you hate: I Hate Hypocracy.....
Munafqat Se Nafrat Hai Mujhy

what you love: Sincerity........ Sincere People

Movies- Love Stories

Music- Old Evergreen Songs,Classical

About You- I Did B.com Now Doing Job In Accounts Deppt.
I M So Simple & also Like Simplicity.........


Hobbies- Poetry... Cricket

Interests-

Secret Desire- I want To Do Something Special For My Parents...........

One word/phrase u use regularly:

Memorable moment: When A Person Left Me Alone & Married TO Someone Else.......

Special Thing about You- I Try To Be Sincere TO Everyone..........

A Picture, Which Resembles You-


Apnay Baray Bas Itna Kahun Ga K Main Muhabbat
Ki Aakhri Manzil Se Bamushkil Lota Hun….


Or Mere ALLAH Ka Boht Karam Hai K Jis Ne Mujhy Is Imtihan Me Surkh-ru Kia....



Mujhy Wasl Ki Lazzat Or Hijr Ki Talkhi Ka Bakhoobi Andaza Hai....
MUhabbat Ne Mujhy Boht Nawaza Hai.... Mujhy Dard Ki Dolat Mili....Mere Khayalaat Ko Wussat Mili.... Meri Rooh Me Tapish Ghuli.... Meri Baton Me Chashni or Mere Lehjay Me Thehrao Aaya.......
Ye Sab Muhabbat He Ki Inayaat Hain.........
Or Muhabbat Ne He Mujhy Aik Mukammal Insan Banaya........
Ab Main Jo Or Jaisa Hun ..... Apnay Aap Se Mutmain Hun.....
Or ALLAH Ka Boht Shukar Guzaar Hun....




Ay Chaara-Saaz Dil Pe M're Daal Ik Nazar
Mujhko Bas Aik Jism Ka Aazaar Hee Nahi

AHMAD ALI SHAKIL

Last edited by AHMAD SHAKIL; 7th December 2010 at 03:58 PM..
   
More about EnigmA
Old
  (#143)
EnigmA
Registered User
EnigmA is a splendid one to beholdEnigmA is a splendid one to beholdEnigmA is a splendid one to beholdEnigmA is a splendid one to beholdEnigmA is a splendid one to beholdEnigmA is a splendid one to beholdEnigmA is a splendid one to behold
 
EnigmA's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 199
Join Date: Oct 2010
Rep Power: 19
More about EnigmA - 7th December 2010, 03:33 PM

Forum Name- EnigmA

Real Name (if You Want To Disclose!)-

Sex- Male

Birthday: 24 March

Sun Sign: Aries

Favorite Drink: Black Tea

Favorite Food: Daal Roti (Lentil & Chapati)

Favorite book: -

What you hate: Hypocricy. Hatred in people's heart under any name be it patriotism, nationalism or any other name.



What you love: Respect for humans and humanity.


Movies- West Side Story , Andaz Apna Apna


Music- All genres. Especially Indian Classical, Middle-Eastern ,Jazz & Hip Hop



About You- As said earlier in my intro., I'm a man in my middle life who is happy and content with it(the life)



Hobbies- Poetry, Numismatics ( Collected 70 diff. Currencies so far), Sight seeing( I love isolated, quiet beaches & thick forests coz I find Peace there)



Interests- Archeology, Geography & Team Sports like Cricket, Soccer & Rugby


Secret Desire- If I disclose it here, then why & how come would it still be 'secret'?



One word/phrase u use regularly: Faar Out!!



Memorable moment: There are more than one. Perhaps, when I met my life partner for the first time.



Special Thing about You- Nothing special. I feel nothing special about me although people say that their worries and burdens get lowered when they speak to me. I feel happy when I'm of any use to people when they need help lessen their difficulties. I feel joy when I see people happy.


A Picture, Which Resembles You-




EnigmA
   
Old
  (#144)
zainy
Aapki dost
zainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com
 
zainy's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 7,301
Join Date: Feb 2008
Rep Power: 54
7th December 2010, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHMAD SHAKIL View Post
Apnay Baray Bas Itna Kahun Ga K Main Muhabbat
Ki Aakhri Manzil Se Bamushkil Lota Hunů.


Or Mere ALLAH Ka Boht Karam Hai K Jis Ne Mujhy Is Imtihan Me Surkh-ru Kia....



Mujhy Wasl Ki Lazzat Or Hijr Ki Talkhi Ka Bakhoobi Andaza Hai....
MUhabbat Ne Mujhy Boht Nawaza Hai.... Mujhy Dard Ki Dolat Mili....Mere Khayalaat Ko Wussat Mili.... Meri Rooh Me Tapish Ghuli.... Meri Baton Me Chashni or Mere Lehjay Me Thehrao Aaya.......
Ye Sab Muhabbat He Ki Inayaat Hain.........
Or Muhabbat Ne He Mujhy Aik Mukammal Insan Banaya........
Ab Main Jo Or Jaisa Hun ..... Apnay Aap Se Mutmain Hun.....
Or ALLAH Ka Boht Shukar Guzaar Hun....
Ahmed sahab,


Ek baar phir ,Shayri.com per aapka swagat hai..

Samajh me nahi aa raha kya kahu aapse, yeh bhi nahi keh sakti, ke accha laga aapke baare me jaanker...

Bas yahi kahungi ke yeh lamhe aane jaane hai.....

Kuch log hum se juda ho jaate haiN, per hame jeene ke liye beshumaar khoobsurat yadeiN diye jaate haiN...

Khushi dhoondhne se gham milte haiN,
Ye gham zindagi mein har dam milte haiN,
Jo dil ke sare gham bant le,
Aise dost zindagi meiN kam milte haiN

Ummid hai Sdc per aapko ayse kayi dost mil jayenge jo aapke gham ko kam kar sake...

Guzarish hai ke apni khoobsurat ghazaloN se hame ru ba ru karwate rahiye..

KHUSH RAHIYE.................








Zainy


PalkoN ki baand ko tod ke daaman pe aa gira
Ek aaNsu mere zabt ki tauheen kar gaya...

Nm
  Send a message via MSN to zainy  
Old
  (#145)
zainy
Aapki dost
zainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com
 
zainy's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 7,301
Join Date: Feb 2008
Rep Power: 54
7th December 2010, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmA View Post
Forum Name- EnigmA

Real Name (if You Want To Disclose!)-

Sex- Male

Birthday: 24 March

Sun Sign: Aries

Favorite Drink: Black Tea

Favorite Food: Daal Roti (Lentil & Chapati)

Favorite book: -

What you hate: Hypocricy. Hatred in people's heart under any name be it patriotism, nationalism or any other name.



What you love: Respect for humans and humanity.


Movies- West Side Story , Andaz Apna Apna


Music- All genres. Especially Indian Classical, Middle-Eastern ,Jazz & Hip Hop



About You- As said earlier in my intro., I'm a man in my middle life who is happy and content with it(the life)



Hobbies- Poetry, Numismatics ( Collected 70 diff. Currencies so far), Sight seeing( I love isolated, quiet beaches & thick forests coz I find Peace there)



Interests- Archeology, Geography & Team Sports like Cricket, Soccer & Rugby


Secret Desire- If I disclose it here, then why & how come would it still be 'secret'?



One word/phrase u use regularly: Faar Out!!



Memorable moment: There are more than one. Perhaps, when I met my life partner for the first time.



Special Thing about You- Nothing special. I feel nothing special about me although people say that their worries and burdens get lowered when they speak to me. I feel happy when I'm of any use to people when they need help lessen their difficulties. I feel joy when I see people happy.


A Picture, Which Resembles You-




Good to know about u enigma ji,..

Hope u will have a nice time here...............






Zainy


PalkoN ki baand ko tod ke daaman pe aa gira
Ek aaNsu mere zabt ki tauheen kar gaya...

Nm
  Send a message via MSN to zainy  
Old
  (#146)
sunita thakur
Moderator
sunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com
 
sunita thakur's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 15,193
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Chandigarh (Mohali)
Rep Power: 61
Smile 9th December 2010, 01:28 PM

dosto aaj bahut dino baad kuch fursat ka waqt milla to SDC par chali aaye, bahut dino baad es fourm par aaye hoon, naye members ke baare mein jaan.na accha laga. dosto zindgi hai zindgi meiN accha bura hota hi rahta hai so eske har pal ko dil se jio, pata nahi kab zindgi apna daamaN hamare haath se kheeNch le....
"har ghadi badal rahi hai roop zindgi,
chaaoN hai kahiN kahiN hai dhoop zindgi,
har pal yahaN jii bhar jio, phir yeh samaa kal ho na ho....

god bless u all


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


.....Sunita Thakur.....

यह कह कर मेरा दुश्मन मुझे हँसते हुए छोड़ गया
....के तेरे अपने ही बहुत हैं तुझे रुलाने के लिए...


   
Old
  (#147)
yours.shahiq
Registered User
yours.shahiq will become famous soon enough
 
Offline
Posts: 26
Join Date: Nov 2010
Rep Power: 0
11th December 2010, 08:54 PM


Forum Name- yours.shahiq (I think...)

Real Name (if You Want To Disclose!)-
Shahiq Ahmed

Sex- Male

Birthday: 25th Feb 1990


Sun Sign: Dunno ... Never paid much attention to Horoscopes .. Faraaz Sahab ka ek sher yaad aa gaya -

Zindagi to apnay hi Qadmon pe chalti hai Faraz..,
Auron k $aharay to Janazay utha kartay hain..

Favorite Drink:
Paani ... Pepsi ... Any Chocolate drink ...

Favorite Food: Biryani .... Kabaab .... Chicken tikka ...

Favorite book:
Jo dhyaan se padli ,wohi favourite hai ...

What you hate: havent figured it out .. earlier I used to hate lies .. Then I realized that some lies are unavoidable .. I hated hypocrisy .. Sumtyms, it's too unavoidable .. I hated hatred .... You cant love everyone .. I hated back stabbers ... They made me tough ... I hated constant cribbers .. They made me patient enough to tolerate ..

what you love:
Cute babies , Cute animals , Pure hearts , My Family , Friends , Poetry , My Dreams ...

Movies- Am a SRK fan .. Apart , 3 idiots , Guru , Jab we Met etc ...

Music- Slow soothing music


About You- M Shahiq Ahmed, From Delhi, India ... Currently in 2nd year MBBS , kinda passionate for poetry , sports , have lots of dreams , some realistic some not .. Living life, loving life ...

Hobbies- Poetry , sports, sleeping , thinking , reading etc ..

Interests- ?? I am bad in differentiating hobbies & interests ... Jo upar likha hai , wohi hain ... :P

Secret Desire- Isnt it supposed to be secret ??? :P

One word/phrase u use regularly: Actually ...

Memorable moment: Many ... the most
... last year 26th dec 2009 ... around 6 pm ...

Special Thing about You- Jo aapko pasand aaye, wohi special hai ..

A Picture, Which Resembles You- Picture means a picture or a movie .... ?? Actually hum kabhi kabhaar muvee ko picture bol dete hain na ... Khair , a picture which resembles me would be my picture of course ... :P :O
   
Old
  (#148)
zainy
Aapki dost
zainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com
 
zainy's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 7,301
Join Date: Feb 2008
Rep Power: 54
12th December 2010, 01:04 PM

Good to know about u Dr Shahiq...Welcome to Shayri.com.......




Zainy


PalkoN ki baand ko tod ke daaman pe aa gira
Ek aaNsu mere zabt ki tauheen kar gaya...

Nm
  Send a message via MSN to zainy  
Old
  (#149)
EnigmA
Registered User
EnigmA is a splendid one to beholdEnigmA is a splendid one to beholdEnigmA is a splendid one to beholdEnigmA is a splendid one to beholdEnigmA is a splendid one to beholdEnigmA is a splendid one to beholdEnigmA is a splendid one to behold
 
EnigmA's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 199
Join Date: Oct 2010
Rep Power: 19
12th December 2010, 10:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zainy View Post
Good to know about u enigma ji,..

Hope u will have a nice time here...............


Many Thanks Once Again Zainy Jee For Your Welcome!!


EnigmA
   
Old
  (#150)
benuro_jiya
Registered User
benuro_jiya is a jewel in the roughbenuro_jiya is a jewel in the roughbenuro_jiya is a jewel in the rough
 
Offline
Posts: 70
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Kolkata ,WB .
Rep Power: 12
14th February 2012, 02:10 PM

About yourself...let People Know You Better...

All the members of shayri.com, please Let me & other Know about You In Detail... Thanks in advance!


Please Mention the Following-------------

Forum Name- benuro_jiya

Real Name (if You Want To Disclose!)-lilly


Sex-female

Birthday:20th jan


Sun Sign:

Favorite Drink:chai


Favorite Food:depends

Favorite book:
How to win friends and influence peopleby-
Dale Carnegie


What you hate:..meri beti ki zid

what you loveieceful evening




Movies-3idiots

Music-old hindi song, Ghazal


About You-sabke saath khusiyan bantna chahati hun, mere parivaar mere liye sab kuchh hai .....
Hindi mujhe jyada maloom nahin fir bhi yahan aayi hun...muskil ko muskil rahne nahin deti

Hobbies-ab to sirf khana banana

Interests-problem solve karna

Secret Desire:

One word/phrase u use regularly:uffffff

Memorable moment:camping days


Special Thing about You-kitna bhi muskil aaye himmat na harna

A Picture, Which Resembles You-my daughter



:-ek bujhaa hua dhumil

palak jhapakte hi jo aankh se hu'aa ojhal

woh lauT kar nahiiN aayaa gaye dinoN ki taraH
   
Old
  (#151)
Dhaval
Shayri.com Moderator
Dhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com
 
Dhaval's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 10,510
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: INDIA
Rep Power: 57
14th February 2012, 04:05 PM

benuro jiya jee:

welcome to The Shayri.com

aapka

~Dhaval


*~*Dhaval*~*....Ek Ehsaas...
   
Old
  (#152)
sunita thakur
Moderator
sunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsunita thakur is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com
 
sunita thakur's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 15,193
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Chandigarh (Mohali)
Rep Power: 61
31st August 2012, 12:05 PM

Benuro_jiya jii, accha lga aapke bare meiN jaan kar :-)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


.....Sunita Thakur.....

यह कह कर मेरा दुश्मन मुझे हँसते हुए छोड़ गया
....के तेरे अपने ही बहुत हैं तुझे रुलाने के लिए...


   
Old
  (#153)
@ahna@
Registered User
@ahna@ has a spectacular aura about@ahna@ has a spectacular aura about
 
@ahna@'s Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 299
Join Date: Dec 2012
Rep Power: 10
15th December 2012, 04:06 PM

Forum Name- @ahna@

Real Name (if You Want To Disclose!)- Aahnaa


Sex- female

Birthday: 12th May


Sun Sign: Taurus

Favorite Drink: sprite


Favorite Food: manchow soup

Favorite book: Jo padhne mil jaye


What you hate: back biters

what you love: poetries


Movies- rockstar

Music- jagjits gazal


About You- i m special in my own way

Hobbies- reading poetries... listening music.. dancing

Interests- anything tat can keep me occupied for sm time

Secret Desire- wo nahin bataungi :P

One word/phrase u use regularly: aahhhaaa

Memorable moment: each and every sec of my life


Special Thing about You- tat u say na... how can i say tat

A Picture, Which Resembles You- see my profile pic.
   
Old
  (#154)
Ahmad Hyderabadi
Registered Member
Ahmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant future
 
Offline
Posts: 933
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Hyderabad (Deccan)
Rep Power: 29
15th December 2012, 04:14 PM

Welcome to the family Aahnaa jee! Thanks for letting us know more about you! Hope you have a pleasant time here!

Duagoh
Ahmad
   
Old
  (#155)
Taish
"Taish meN hai Taish"
Taish is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comTaish is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comTaish is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comTaish is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comTaish is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comTaish is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comTaish is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comTaish is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comTaish is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comTaish is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comTaish is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com
 
Taish's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 5,535
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Lost In The Cobwebs Of Mah Mind...!!
Rep Power: 45
15th December 2012, 05:29 PM

welcome to this sweet, sour, chilly place, where u learn njoy, make frnds, relations, write and read n spend some of the most beautiful moments of lives... It happened with me and I hope the same for you....!!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://alfaaz-e-taish.blogspot.in/

Ishq hota tha, ishq karte haiN,
Vo zamana tha, ye zamana hai...

----Taish

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  Send a message via Yahoo to Taish Send a message via Skype™ to Taish 
Old
  (#156)
Rashmi sharma
volunteer
Rashmi sharma has much to be proud ofRashmi sharma has much to be proud ofRashmi sharma has much to be proud ofRashmi sharma has much to be proud ofRashmi sharma has much to be proud ofRashmi sharma has much to be proud ofRashmi sharma has much to be proud ofRashmi sharma has much to be proud of
 
Rashmi sharma's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 723
Join Date: May 2010
Location: chandigarh
Rep Power: 22
15th December 2012, 09:14 PM

Dear Aahnaa
shayri pariwar mein aapka swaagat hai .achcha laga aapke baare mein jaankar
or bhi achcha laga ke aap ne aate hi sdc ki rounak bada di hai khush rahein aise hi apne comments karte rahein likhte rahein padte rahein.


Rashmi Sharma
path par kaante bahut hain tere
par manjil par jaana too.ne
dar na jatilata se jeewan ki
isko saral banana too.ne
pasat na hone paye honsle
khud ka sahas khud hi juta le
   
Old
  (#157)
Dhaval
Shayri.com Moderator
Dhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comDhaval is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com
 
Dhaval's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 10,510
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: INDIA
Rep Power: 57
15th December 2012, 10:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by @ahna@ View Post
Forum Name- @ahna@

Real Name (if You Want To Disclose!)- Aahnaa


Sex- female

Birthday: 12th May


Sun Sign: Taurus

Favorite Drink: sprite


Favorite Food: manchow soup

Favorite book: Jo padhne mil jaye


What you hate: back biters

what you love: poetries


Movies- rockstar

Music- jagjits gazal


About You- i m special in my own way

Hobbies- reading poetries... listening music.. dancing

Interests- anything tat can keep me occupied for sm time

Secret Desire- wo nahin bataungi :P

One word/phrase u use regularly: aahhhaaa

Memorable moment: each and every sec of my life


Special Thing about You- tat u say na... how can i say tat

A Picture, Which Resembles You- see my profile pic.
aahnaa jee:

welcome to The Shayri.com !!

duaaoN ke saath ijaazat

aapka

~Dhaval


*~*Dhaval*~*....Ek Ehsaas...
   
Old
  (#158)
@ahna@
Registered User
@ahna@ has a spectacular aura about@ahna@ has a spectacular aura about
 
@ahna@'s Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 299
Join Date: Dec 2012
Rep Power: 10
15th December 2012, 10:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmad Hyderabadi View Post
Welcome to the family Aahnaa jee! Thanks for letting us know more about you! Hope you have a pleasant time here!

Duagoh
Ahmad
Ahmed saheb
aapka bahot bahot shukriya jo aapne ye link msg kiya mujhe or else ain yahan itna pyara welcome na pati... tahe dil se shukriya mujhe iss shayri parivar ka hissa banane ka
   
Old
  (#159)
@ahna@
Registered User
@ahna@ has a spectacular aura about@ahna@ has a spectacular aura about
 
@ahna@'s Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 299
Join Date: Dec 2012
Rep Power: 10
15th December 2012, 10:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taish View Post
welcome to this sweet, sour, chilly place, where u learn njoy, make frnds, relations, write and read n spend some of the most beautiful moments of lives... It happened with me and I hope the same for you....!!
hello taish...
as you said sweet sour chilly place just like my manchaow soup... i loed this place... itni bahas itni pyar aur itna apnapan dekhkar acha lag raha hai...
i think soon i will be an addict of SDC just like FB...
thnx for a warm welcome
   
Old
  (#160)
@ahna@
Registered User
@ahna@ has a spectacular aura about@ahna@ has a spectacular aura about
 
@ahna@'s Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 299
Join Date: Dec 2012
Rep Power: 10
15th December 2012, 10:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rashmi sharma View Post
Dear Aahnaa
shayri pariwar mein aapka swaagat hai .achcha laga aapke baare mein jaankar
or bhi achcha laga ke aap ne aate hi sdc ki rounak bada di hai khush rahein aise hi apne comments karte rahein likhte rahein padte rahein.
rashmi ji ..
mera itne pyar se swagat karne aur apno me shamil karne ka shukriya
sach me pehle to comment karte hue hi dar lag raha tha... lekin fir jab shuru hi to ruk hi nahin pai... bada maza aaraha hai yahan aap sabke bich ..
bas apna pyar yunhi banaye rakhiye ga.. shukriya
   
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What people do not ajay nidaan Quotable Quotes 0 7th December 2010 09:35 PM
people r used aneesh Shayri-e-Ishq 1 26th March 2006 10:29 AM
this for all the people--------- rohitvyas_208 Shayri-e-Ishq 0 2nd August 2005 01:37 AM
intro pooh_chill Humourous Shayri 1 2nd April 2003 10:19 AM
intro vicky_luvfor u Shayri-e-Dard 0 26th February 2002 08:45 AM



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com