Shayri.com  

Go Back   Shayri.com > English/Hindi/Other Languages Poetry > English Poetry

Inspiration
Old
  (#1)
Hamdam
Hamdam has much to be proud ofHamdam has much to be proud ofHamdam has much to be proud ofHamdam has much to be proud ofHamdam has much to be proud ofHamdam has much to be proud ofHamdam has much to be proud ofHamdam has much to be proud ofHamdam has much to be proud ofHamdam has much to be proud of

Inspiration - 14th September 2014, 09:02 PM

I think.I have not.posted this before ...

--------------------------------------+--------

Strong are the tides of oceon ,
I am trying to swim across their motion.

Will I ever reach the shore ,
This thought sometimes retards my hope.

Suddenly I am reminded of a rosebud ,
who in the peak of its joy is about to blossom.

Surrounded by numerous thorns ,
this will.be its first encounter with this world.

Slowly at the dawn it unfurls ,
just throwing its fragrance to all around.

Last edited by Hamdam; 14th September 2014 at 09:05 PM..

Old
  (#2)
Ahmad Hyderabadi
Registered Member
Ahmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant future

Thumbs up 15th September 2014, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamdam View Post
I think.I have not.posted this before ...

--------------------------------------+--------

Strong are the tides of oceon ,
I am trying to swim across their motion.

Will I ever reach the shore ,
This thought sometimes retards my hope.

Suddenly I am reminded of a rosebud ,
who in the peak of its joy is about to blossom.

Surrounded by numerous thorns ,
this will.be its first encounter with this world.

Slowly at the dawn it unfurls ,
just throwing its fragrance to all around.
Aadaab Sehgal Saahab!!!

Thank You!

Thank You for letting us enjoy the beauty depicting beauty, i.e. your beautiful poetry depicting the beautifully the beauty of nature.... felt like watching a time-lapse videography of a blossoming Rose!!!

Duagoh

Ahmad

Old
  (#3)
Hamdam
Hamdam has much to be proud ofHamdam has much to be proud ofHamdam has much to be proud ofHamdam has much to be proud ofHamdam has much to be proud ofHamdam has much to be proud ofHamdam has much to be proud ofHamdam has much to be proud ofHamdam has much to be proud ofHamdam has much to be proud of

15th September 2014, 10:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmad Hyderabadi View Post
Aadaab Sehgal Saahab!!!

Thank You!

Thank You for letting us enjoy the beauty depicting beauty, i.e. your beautiful poetry depicting the beautifully the beauty of nature.... felt like watching a time-lapse videography of a blossoming Rose!!!
Ahmad Bhai ,

Adaab . I think u read the poem in a hurry.. My dear friend this poem was written about someone who felt dejected and frustrated as to whether he will ever succeed in life as the winds are blowing against him ..

He takes inspiration from the rose which though surrounded by thorns blossoms...and this brings positivity in him

khone Pane ki daur mein yun uljha hai har bashar ,
Isee kashmeqash mein kat raha Zindagee ka safar.

Old
  (#4)
Ahmad Hyderabadi
Registered Member
Ahmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant futureAhmad Hyderabadi has a brilliant future

15th September 2014, 11:01 PM

Quote:
Ahmad Bhai ,

Adaab . I think u read the poem in a hurry.. My dear friend this poem was written about someone who felt dejected and frustrated as to whether he will ever succeed in life as the winds are blowing against him ..

He takes inspiration from the rose which though surrounded by thorns blossoms...and this brings positivity in him
Aadaab Sehgal Saahab,

Beyhad shukriyaa aapke acknowledgement kaa.. janaab aapki baat ka jawaab both No and Yes hayn, no isliyay ki aapki ya kisee aur bhi ham-zouq ki kaavish khaaksaar yaa tou aaraam say parhta haye verna nahee parhta, aapki is poem ko nacheez nay kaee martba parha, aur jab compliment likhna shuru kiya tab focus -khoobsoortee par focus kertay ashaar par rah gaya.. its hard to ignore the way you depicted it and I lost my way going further towards the beginning of the poem. The first two verses, which do depict the situation of a person who has got all odds against him, which has been put beautifully there, I didn't get the opportunity to focus on them, and I apologise for that, but it is not true that I read your poem in a hurry, as it is against my principles. If I can't give my honest opinion I simply don't comment on those works.

Your inspiring rose-bud verses caught my focus such,I got stuck there....

Thanks once again and sorry if you felt I didn't do justice to your beautiful work of art Sir!!

Duagoh

Ahmad

Old
  (#5)
Hamdam

15th September 2014, 11:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmad Hyderabadi View Post
Aadaab Sehgal Saahab,

Beyhad shukriyaa aapke acknowledgement kaa.. janaab aapki baat ka jawaab both No and Yes hayn, no isliyay ki aapki ya kisee aur bhi ham-zouq ki kaavish khaaksaar yaa tou aaraam say parhta haye verna nahee parhta, aapki is poem ko nacheez nay kaee martba parha, aur jab compliment likhna shuru kiya tab focus -khoobsoortee par focus kertay ashaar par rah gaya.. its hard to ignore the way you depicted it and I lost my way going further towards the beginning of the poem. The first two verses, which do depict the situation of a person who has got all odds against him, which has been put beautifully there, I didn't get the opportunity to focus on them, and I apologise for that, but it is not true that I read your poem in a hurry, as it is against my principles. If I can't give my honest opinion I simply don't comment on those works.

Your inspiring rose-bud verses caught my focus such,I got stuck there....

Thanks once again and sorry if you felt I didn't do justice to your beautiful work of art Sir!!
Dear Ahmad Bhai ,
My apologies for questioning your judgement..I now feel after reading your detailed answer that it was I who failed in my effort to put my perspective properly in the poem ...perspective of struggle and getting inspired from a rose bud which too has got thorns around ....

I shall do my homework properly next time Ahmad bhai ,,, But thanks a ton
for coming reading the poem , analysing it , and helping me to improvise ..

This is the way one can learn ..

Regds
Sanjay Sehgal

khone Pane ki daur mein yun uljha hai har bashar ,
Isee kashmeqash mein kat raha Zindagee ka safar.

Old
  (#6)
Ahmad Hyderabadi
Registered Member

15th September 2014, 11:59 PM

Quote:
Dear Ahmad Bhai ,
My apologies for questioning your judgement..I now feel after reading your detailed answer that it was I who failed in my effort to put my perspective properly in the poem ...perspective of struggle and getting inspired from a rose bud which too has got thorns around ....

I shall do my homework properly next time Ahmad bhai ,,, But thanks a ton
for coming reading the poem , analysing it , and helping me to improvise ..

This is the way one can learn ..

Regds
Sanjay Sehgal
Sir if anyone has to apologise its I not You!! Certainly it was I who couldn't post a complete comment and failed there... you have put your perspective very clearly and thoroughly there... it couldn't be clearer than what you've put there Sir!! Please accept my humble apologies! Your poems "may" need improvements as much as mine or any other poet's works "may" but they certainly don't need improvisations, I believe your choice of words is always impeccable!!! Sir You were writing poetry when I wasn't even born, so no question of me being anything that could be of any help to you Sir, i.e. we learn from you and drwa our inspiration from!!

Thank you Sorry Once Again Sir!!

Duagoh

Ahmad

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: