dog watch
Old
  (#1)
farhan farri
farhan farri is on a distinguished road

Talking dog watch - 16th November 2005, 05:04 PM

Sajid asks Usman name three fruits?
He replies :1 Mango 2 Apple.
Joke, fun teen, fun quiz, fun fest, fun fun fun, fun pic, big fun, something fun, online fun, debs fun, fun song, fun ford weekend, fun crafts, vote for fun, fun math games, fun date, sex fun, Jokes, blonde jokes, funny jokes, mama jokes, clean jokes, racist jokes, knock jokes, adult jokes, sex jokes, blond jokes, practical jokes, baby jokes, black jokes, dead baby jokes, french jokes, yo mamma jokes, april fools jokes kids jokes, fat jokes, your mama jokes, dumb blonde jokes, christmas jokes, lawyer jokes, birthday jokes, golf jokes, jokes for kids, bin laden jokes, christian jokes, short jokes, jewish jokes

Big Sale

It was the day of the big sale. Rumors of the sale (and some advertising in the local paper) were the main reason for the long line that formed by 8:30, the store's opening time, in front of the store. A small man pushed his way to the front of the line, only to be pushed back, amid loud and colorful curses. On the man's second attempt, he was punched square in the jaw, and knocked around a bit, and then thrown to the end of the line again. As he got up the second time, he said to the person at the end of the line... "That does it! If they hit me one more time, I don't open the store!".

Computer Users

Computer users are divided into three types:Novice, Intermediate and Expert.

Novice Users - People who are afraid that simply pressing a key might break their computer.

Intermediate Users - People who don't know how to fix their computer after they've just pressed a key that broke it.

Expert Users - People who press the keys that break other people's computers.

Dog Watch
Guest: "Why does your dog sit there and watch me eat?"

Hotel Host: "I can't imagine, unless it's because you have the plate he usually eats from."

Feel Better
Mary was having a tough day and had stretched herself out on the couch to do a bit of what she thought to be well-deserved complaining and self- pitying.

She moaned to her mom and brother, "Nobody loves me.. the whole world hates me!"

Her brother, busily occupied playing a game, hardly looked up at her and passed on this encouraging word: "That's not true, Mary. Some people don't even know you."

Just Before I Die
Showing his friend around his home, Jennings pointed out all of the collectibles he and his wife had acquired over their long years of marriage.

"The day before I die, I'd like to sell every piece we've got just to see how much it's all worth."

"Well," his friend replies, "since you couldn't possibly know the day before you were going to die, you'll never be able to sell!"

"And that's where you're wrong," the man smiled. "If I sell it, my wife would kill me!"

Number One Sport
A woman, while touring a small South American country was shown a bullfight.

The guide told her, "This is our number one sport."

The horrified woman said, "Isn't that revolting?"

"No," the guide replied, "revolting is our number two sport."

What part did you get?
This one little boy in about 4th or 5th grade was trying out for a school play. He earned a part and went home to tell his father.

His father was really proud of him. So his father asks what part did you get?

He replies I got the part of a man who has been married for 25 years.

] His father congratulated him. And then he said "That's good son, maybe next time you'll get a talking role!"

appka dost farhan farri agar app ko pasand aye to plz reply me iam weight for your reply

FarasaT

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: