Shayri.com  

Go Back   Shayri.com > Shayri > Shayri-e-Dard

$ mainey kitni baar hai socha.. $
Old
  (#1)
shweta
Hmm
shweta is a jewel in the roughshweta is a jewel in the roughshweta is a jewel in the roughshweta is a jewel in the rough

$ mainey kitni baar hai socha.. $ - 25th October 2011, 05:06 PM

Hi All.
Well, Introduction of mine... "kuch khaas nahi hai"..so leave it.

This is my first composition in meter which someone had taught me (with lots of scolding coz m a great slacker ).. You can get his name in my composition also .. and i know he is a well known person here and blessed with creative mind.. I am extremely thankful to him for teaching me something which is very close to his heart and specially thankful because he kept patience ( well not always ) with my slow learning and moody behavior.. Thanks a lot 'Vikas' for this.. I will always treasure this knowledge...

mainey kitni baar hai socha..
soch tu usko mat sochaa kar..

usasey bichad ke sochaa dil ne..
kab kyu kaisey kya socha kar

honey laga hai ab to awaara
chand tu ghar bhi lauta kar.

'fikr' ye rishte dil ke hai sab..
sharto me mat bandha kar

kahta rahta hai bas apni
meri bhi to mana kar

mainey taare kab maangey hain..
'fikr ' pakad jugnu laaya kar

maana tu hai baba gyaani..
mujhko bhi kam na jaana kar

mainey usko bhula diya hai..
kehta to hai.. bhoola bhi kar..

Last edited by shweta; 25th October 2011 at 05:08 PM.. Reason: none

Old
  (#2)
shweta
Hmm
shweta is a jewel in the roughshweta is a jewel in the roughshweta is a jewel in the roughshweta is a jewel in the rough

25th October 2011, 07:01 PM

how to delete post here..??? help

Old
  (#3)
sameer'shaad'
~$uper M0der@tor~
sameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comsameer'shaad' is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

25th October 2011, 07:15 PM

hahaha.... welcome to SDC shweta jee.... aapne itnaa accha likhaaa hai aap delete hi kyoN karnaaa chaahti ho ise....

Well if you really want to delete this... send Personal Message to any of the Moderators (preferably zainy, dhaval or sunita dee) send them that you want to delete this.... NO other way.. sorry

Shaad...

Old
  (#4)
zidd
zidd is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzidd is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzidd is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzidd is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzidd is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzidd is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzidd is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzidd is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzidd is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzidd is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzidd is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

25th October 2011, 07:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shweta View Post
how to delete post here..??? help
why do you want to delete?

its a good post.

aapne tecnic to seekh hi li hai....ab sher banaii....its a very good start.

great work for a first timer.

Old
  (#5)
shweta
Hmm

25th October 2011, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sameer'shaad' View Post
hahaha.... welcome to SDC shweta jee.... aapne itnaa accha likhaaa hai aap delete hi kyoN karnaaa chaahti ho ise....

Well if you really want to delete this... send Personal Message to any of the Moderators (preferably zainy, dhaval or sunita dee) send them that you want to delete this.... NO other way.. sorry
Thanks a lot .. i don't want to delete.. jus wanna modify it.. but i think there is no control in the hand of thread owner... so sad..

Old
  (#6)
shweta
Hmm

25th October 2011, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sameer'shaad' View Post

thanks a ton for your appreciation...

jus wanted to modify .. so that .. hmmmm... so that it can come in meter... there is still places to make it perfect...

Old
  (#7)
zainy
Aapki dost
zainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

25th October 2011, 07:33 PM

Welcome to SDC Shweta ji.......

Bohat khoobsurat ghazal hai...Appreciate your effort...

Bataiye kya edit karna hai...hum kar denge.......

Zainy

PalkoN ki baand ko tod ke daaman pe aa gira
Ek aaNsu mere zabt ki tauheen kar gaya...

Nm
  Send a message via MSN to zainy  
Old
  (#8)
shweta
Hmm

25th October 2011, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zainy View Post
Welcome to SDC Shweta ji.......

Bohat khoobsurat ghazal hai...Appreciate your effort...

Bataiye kya edit karna hai...hum kar denge.......
Thank You Zainy....

wow.. you can do changes in it.. great... i'll send changes to you...

Old
  (#9)
naresh_mehra110
Anshumali
naresh_mehra110 is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comnaresh_mehra110 is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comnaresh_mehra110 is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comnaresh_mehra110 is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comnaresh_mehra110 is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comnaresh_mehra110 is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comnaresh_mehra110 is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comnaresh_mehra110 is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comnaresh_mehra110 is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comnaresh_mehra110 is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comnaresh_mehra110 is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

25th October 2011, 08:21 PM

Welcome To SDC Shweta Ji ... !

AchChhii Soch .... Umdaa KhayaaL ... !

KhoobsuraT Koshish ... Dilee Daad-O-Mubaaraqbaad ... !!!

Aate RaheN Aur Likhte RaheN Aage Bhii ... Khush RaheN ... !

YuuN Besabab Aansoo Aate NahiN
Lag Zaroor Koii Baat Dil Ko Rahii Hai ...

Fareb Kaa ChaDhtaa Bazaar Dekh
Insaaf Se Bastii Khaalii Ho Rahii Hai ...

---Naresh Mehra----
  Send a message via Yahoo to naresh_mehra110  
Old
  (#10)
zainy
Aapki dost
zainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comzainy is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

25th October 2011, 08:22 PM

Quote:
thank you zainy....

Wow.. You can do changes in it.. Great... I'll send changes to you...

sure..................................

Zainy

PalkoN ki baand ko tod ke daaman pe aa gira
Ek aaNsu mere zabt ki tauheen kar gaya...

Nm
  Send a message via MSN to zainy  
Old
  (#11)
shweta
Hmm

25th October 2011, 08:40 PM

........................ Thank You .........................................

Old
  (#12)
janumanu
Banned
janumanu is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comjanumanu is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comjanumanu is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comjanumanu is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comjanumanu is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comjanumanu is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comjanumanu is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comjanumanu is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comjanumanu is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comjanumanu is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.comjanumanu is the among the best Shayars at Shayri.com

27th October 2011, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Hi All.
Well, Introduction of mine... "kuch khaas nahi hai"..so leave it.

This is my first composition in meter which someone had taught me (with lots of scolding coz m a great slacker ).. You can get his name in my composition also .. and i know he is a well known person here and blessed with creative mind.. I am extremely thankful to him for teaching me something which is very close to his heart and specially thankful because he kept patience ( well not always ) with my slow learning and moody behavior.. Thanks a lot 'Vikas' for this.. I will always treasure this knowledge...

mainey kitni baar hai socha..
soch tu usko mat sochaa kar..

usasey bichad ke sochaa dil ne..
kab kyu kaisey kya socha kar

honey laga hai ab to awaara
chand tu ghar bhi lauta kar.

'fikr' ye rishte dil ke hai sab..
sharto me mat bandha kar

kahta rahta hai bas apni
meri bhi to mana kar

mainey taare kab maangey hain..
'fikr ' pakad jugnu laaya kar

maana tu hai baba gyaani..
mujhko bhi kam na jaana kar

mainey usko bhula diya hai..
kehta to hai.. bhoola bhi kar..

welcome here .......... so finally u r hare

this may be ur very first thread or post in SDc but ..... I know (as u have told me) you are very old member(unregistered) or reader of sdc ........
so keep coming here , share or writing .. thought....... or anything ........
god bless u .....
  Send a message via Yahoo to janumanu